Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

THE FIRST NIGHT IS OVER

The man had decided to do nothing. Someone touched his face then flew off. Rogue?

…and right past somebody at hyper-speed, knocking them away violently, despite their diminutive stature long shot but maybe puck?. From the end of the hallway, everything was seen, but not what was wanted to be seen..?

The man was recovering from the touch...

Was going to say the click clacking lady and the killer are the same, and thought maybe emma frost but tbh I don't imagine she'd be that mind controllable. Seems rogue stole dohnut's power and possibly roleblocked him for a bit. I don't much else about spiral apart from teleporting and being good at fighting. It almost appears as if the toucher did something to both dohnut and the diminutive fellow.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiral is almost certainly a villain/mafia/evil. As mentuined above she can teleport and has epic 6 sword capabilities so either....brutal killer/roleblocker/torturer probably.

Assuming it is Spiral Spir and not just spiral....the write up of that bit is weird. Could it be someone saying "Spiral...Spiral....Spiral" as in having been traumatised by her.

Cube did you get a description of your roleblockage?

Nothing of my own to add. It definitely looks like someone was forced to kill and I doubt that person is going to come forward any time soon. I'm hoping the mafia just have an unaware sleeper agent as that would mean they aren't able to force anyone they want.

Sudden urge (to kill). That's classic write-up evidence of being redirected, forced or controlled. So it is not incriminating to the person who made the kill. I think they could come out and say it without persecution and we can find more out about why it happened. Unless they're a neutral killer who decided not to kill and then was forced to target someone, then they probably won't want to come out with it. But at least we'd know the mafia isn't able to control people to kill others.

How do we know it was not the mafia killer who was actually redirected to someone? Granted, the write-up doesn't seem to hint at the character having had any plans to kill anyone before the possession/redirection/whatever it is, but it's a possibility.

About this Spiral person, it seems a relatively safe bet that she's evil or at least not on the town's side.

It is the armour appearing on them that sounds odd to me.

And I think that we are probably against some sort of villainous team/brotherhood of mutants seeing that Nintendohnut was described as an X-Men rather than anything like good/evil.

Well I thought Colossus cos of the armour, but then thought of Emma in her diamond form, but tbh it's probably something different cos she's not one i expect to get possessed. Plus she might even be immune in diamond form? I forget.

Also, are we totally ignoring that child's picture? Is that Cyclops/Scott Summers?

Totally irrelevant but I think it looks more like those concept design for clothes that artists draw than a child's drawing.

I've got full time work for the next 6 days straight so I won't be able to get on this as often as I usually do. I'll give it a read on my phone or something while on the bus but won't be posting much.

Someone's been forced to kill. Either the mafia luckily redirected a killer (though that should mean that their own killer killed as well), redirected their OWN killer to avoid suspicion or that rather than have a kill power they can make anyone they choose do the killing.

As for armour appearing... armour? though I don't believe she would be click clacking.

The drawn picture is Northstar but I'm not sure how useful it is at the moment. I think its all part of some meta-narrative thing that hurts my brain at the moment. Something about us all being figments of a kids imagination?

Northstar is probably one of the coolest characters in Marvel. It doesn't help the discussion, but it needed saying.

Have you read Supernovas, where he's ripped out from under the Hydra ice/cyrogenics/whatever, and gets mind controlled to attack the X-Men, and wastes Rogue despite her stealing his powers? The greatest.

And I love Aurora, his sist, having multiple personalities.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!