Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to why there was no death? Someone protected the target, it's in the write-up. Nothing to do with Cube blocking me, and I didn't even turn up in the write-up.

Oh you are the woman in armour. So...you think the armour controlled you?

The early write-ups seemed to suggest it wasn't the same woman. Though it has been a woman every time so I'm not really sure.

That's why I'm assuming the killer(s) was always one of the mafia. Surely a townie would've come forward with something before now?

DANNYBOYTHEDANE HAS PICKED UP THE OBJECT

Was this where you got your info about Rummy from, or is there more to this object? What is it?

No, I mean, the woman had to go through:

-Someone else controlling her

-Someone put that armour on (may or may not be related)

-Someone attempting to roleblock her, but failing

I mean, at least the roleblocker must be town, or a tracker must've followed one of these three players.

As in where will it kill? There's no need to mention that now. I'll ensure we get a suspected mafia to cast the lynching vote. I AM town, however saw no good reason to mention a lynchbomb before neccessary as it isn't really going to do me or anyone any favours.

What I'd rather, is hear something more from you ReZ, you've been quite quiet, and I find it hard to believe you're also yet another person who's getting no info.

What's your character Rummy? I agree that lynchbombs don't necessarily indicate mafia but it's still very shady.

I'd rather people give some more about themselves before I give that. I see very little info coming forward in this thread, and I've already given a power claim claim and targets/findings excepting last night. I win with the X-Men, so there isn't anything to worry about.

Eevil, who did you target today? I mean, if you are one of our many redirectors, it would be useful knowledge if you targeted Rummy, or the person who ended up targeting Ell.

Christ I can't do all of the work for you straight away. I'll tell you this was me:

The woman received a power boost, and mentally grabs hold of two minds, sending them both to the new target she assigned them. One target remained where they were, however.

As in where will it kill? There's no need to mention that now. I'll ensure we get a suspected mafia to cast the lynching vote. I AM town, however saw no good reason to mention a lynchbomb before neccessary as it isn't really going to do me or anyone any favours.

What I'd rather, is hear something more from you ReZ, you've been quite quiet, and I find it hard to believe you're also yet another person who's getting no info.

I just meant are you a killing lynchbomb or something else (which you've answered so thats fine).

I have been getting information but nothing helpful yet, and I've been purposefully avoiding saying anything.

Christ I can't do all of the work for you straight away. I'll tell you this was me:

Ah, so you targeted two people (apparently someone boosted your powers), but one of the people wasn't redirected at all.

Was one of those people Heroicjanitor? Who was the other one? And who was the target?

I'd rather people give some more about themselves before I give that. I see very little info coming forward in this thread, and I've already given a power claim claim and targets/findings excepting last night. , so there isn't anything to worry about.

I don't see any reason to hold back your character unless it would put you in a bad light. You've revealed your power and targets so why would revealing your character be so damaging for you? You have a lynchbomb, you are suspicious. Just saying 'don't worry I'm town' really isn't good enough and you know you wouldn't let it go at that if it were someone else.

I win with the X-Men

Are you trying to indicate that you are neutral?

Also, please tell us what you got from the showers (lol).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!