Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

Was that to me? As I said I see no reason to come forward with anything when nothing is provided.

That is rubbish, people always have to ask questions when they 'may' have something. Always waiting for something super serial stalls the game so much sometimes.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then, just checked my PMs to make this clear;

On night 1 cube said he was blocked, I know his target was dannyboy, I don't know if he was blocked or if he intended to target dannyboy.

It was maddog not rummy who also targetted Danny on night 1.

On night 2 rummy targetted dannyboy and my PM mentioned that he ended up elsewhere, so I know he was redirected.

I'm getting confused. You ARE a reverse tracker?

How, if a reverse tracker, can you track me targetting someone if I didn't manage to target them?

I have asked a question actually. I asked who targeted me last night, without this information I do in fact have nothing useful.

Well, I didn't.

What's so useful about having my information off the bat?

We'd probably have none of the discussion we're having now, either, had I given it sooner.

I didn't redirect anyone, nor could I have been redirected onto anyone.

What is going on at the moment, anyway? I find all this talk of who targetted whom and redirectors very confusing, especially since no one is saying what they know, but only asking questions.

Seasoned mafia player like you? Sure. Besides, people ARE saying things. It's being said right here in this thread, in case you are still confused.

I wish to clarify something for myself on redirecting a redirector.

Player A wants Player B to target Player C.

But if Player X redirects Player A to Player Y, would that mean Player A is now redirecting Player Y to target Player C?

wat.

So A makes B target C? If X redirects A to Y, then yes, it should follow that A makes Y target C.

I wish to clarify something for myself on redirecting a redirector.

Player A wants Player B to target Player C.

But if Player X redirects Player A to Player Y, would that mean Player A is now redirecting Player Y to target Player C?

HO5-8.gif

Hmm the calculations are sound in theory.

You must of been redirected Esequiel.

That is looking more than likely. It still shows that both you an cube ended up at the same person, evil says he directed me to ReZ so that would mean you both ended up at ReZ. Rummy who did you end up at last night, you aimed for Danny who did you end up at?

So, is anyone considering the option that it wasn't the killer the one who got redirected, but Tales who was swapped with someone else? In that case, all this talk of redirectors is fruitless, since nobody is even mentioning Tales.

I think he Eevil did you redirect jay to chair, or did you do the swap thing? Where people targeting chair get Jay and vice-versa.

Am I doing the Suicune tactic? No. No extra redirection, just the flat out stuff I've mentioned, because nothing can be gathered from the writeups so I'm trying to get the ball rolling on shit we've been doing.

So either Rummy or Esequiel is lying?

I'm not lying about anything, but even so I'm not sure it's as dichotomous as that at the moment. As I said, if he's a reverse tracker and tracked Dannyboy but thinks I was re-directed to someone else, how would he possibly know? If he reverse tracks Danny and I don't get to Danny, then he doesn't know that. Get me?

I want to hear from Rummy, he has been asked but made excuses not to answer and he seems to have conflicting ideas with Esequiel.

What? What excuses did I make. I haven't made any excuses anywhere from what I see. You're pushing me hard Ell for no good reason, and I don't see why. You're throwing around words like that almost as if you're trying to make me look bad!

Why say? I already explained why not.

You must of been redirected Esequiel.

That is looking more than likely. It still shows that both you an cube ended up at the same person, evil says he directed me to ReZ so that would mean you both ended up at ReZ. Rummy who did you end up at last night, you aimed for Danny who did you end up at?

Didn't see this earlier cos I glossed over it like a sig, you wanna be careful with that.

Essentially, I don't know. I ended up at someone, though, but nothing suggested it wasn't my intended target or that there was interference.

Danny, what did YOU do last night?

I have asked a question actually. I asked who targeted me last night, without this information I do in fact have nothing useful.

Well, I didn't.

So I'm accused of not answering questions and making excuses, whilst you're not even reading the thread properly?

In case you missed it again; No. I did not target you, and never have.

Right. I'm getting bored of this, for lack of anything better and the fact my question about Ese being a reverse tracker and getting that I didn't target his target, for now I'm gonna Vote:Esequiel then I'm going to the pub. Back tomorrow hopefully.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!