Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

I was silenced yesterday yet again. Rez is still only person I've had a non xman result about. What have your results been for last few days Rez? Its strange people know you're an investigator yet nothing has happened to you yet I've been silenced several times!!

vote:rez

Every result I have had has been good.

Previous night ; heroicjanitor, good.

Most recent night ; Jayseven, good.

Who else has been silenced?

Which means the mafia can conceal themselves. Or I'm dumb, but I am reluctant to believe that....not ruling out obviously. Who have you targeted?

And guys....seriously....one incorrect vote and its game over if the mafia decide to jump on it. Can we let everyone have at least a couple more hours of reasonable time before laying votes down. 10 players, probably 5 mafia.

10 - 1 = 9.

:/

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the only people not to have been investigated are: Dannyboy, MadDog and Marcamillian.

People ReZ has investigated but Ellmeister has not:

The Peeps

Heroicjanitor

People Ellmeister has investigated but ReZ has not:

Esequiel

Ellmeister

Cleared by both:

Jayseven

Diageo

Diegao can't be good. Only him and mr Paul targetted eevil on the night he died and we now know that Mr Paul was good.

It's not possible for anyone else to be the killer so just to reiterate;

Vote Diegao

And chances are it will take every town member to vote for him to be lynched.

Except that I was cleared by two people, and mr-paul was Psyclocke, which matches the killer perfectly. And we know that over and over again it said the killer was controlled or redirected and such, and now that mr-paul is dead, the killer is clearly different.

So no, I'm not the killer.

I really don't think Jean Grey would be mafia. It would be nice if everyone would come out with their characters but that's probably not going to happen.

I also think Marcamillian is mafia vote: Marcamillian, though to be fair I thought Jayseven would be mafia too but ReZ apparently found him to be good.

night's over

‘Die you country bumpkin!’ shouts the woman, firing countless rounds from her gun. However they just fizzle out upon impact, and her target shoots away.

The leather-clad woman spies her target, through a really pointless illusion.

day's now

Scanning...Found (10)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Scanning...Unavailable (8)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Chairdriver

Eevilmurray

Rummy

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

Was silenced again yesterday, and I'm the 'country bumpkin' being targetted for teh kill last night. Same lady-killer from the 2nd night, from what I've just re-read.

Don't see why we're not voting ReZ off, btw.

Vote: ReZ.

Gonna have to re-read the write-ups and stuff.

Was silenced again yesterday, and I'm the 'country bumpkin' being targetted for teh kill last night. Same lady-killer from the 2nd night, from what I've just re-read.

Don't see why we're not voting ReZ off, btw.

Vote: ReZ.

Gonna have to re-read the write-ups and stuff.

Ha! But we still know nothing about you. I've already revealed all.

Last night I targeted Dannyboy and got that he was good, same as the other results. The mafia can 100% change peoples alignments - A) Because I showed non-X-Men to Ellmeister, and B) Because I should have basically hit AT LEAST two mafia now.

I've roleclaimed and revealed everything...well mostly. I cannot be redirected. How do you know you were the target of the kill Jayseven?

Why am I being jumped on when there are people who havn't even roleclaimed OR power claimed? Who are you Jay/Dannyboy/Marcamillian?

We need roleclaims from a lot more people before going for ReZ.

Vote: Marcamillian just for still being in the game despite not posting.

There's definitely something going on with the mafia in this game. Either they can hide their alignments and have been lucky or they all just appear good anyway.

We don't even know of any neutrals so far do we?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!