Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

If Diageo is the blonde woman, it looks like someone targeted him because he's telling them to back off and a fight breaks out. Could this be the silencer Ell said was about? He claimed to be silenced for 2 days straight didn't he? No one else has mentioned being silenced.

I agree that we really need to hear from the inactives. MadDog is the only understandable absence in this game. Jonnas is inactive but came on in the last day phase to attack ReZ. Jayseven and Marcamillian haven't posted anything past day 3 or 4 (or thereabouts).

mr-paul is doing a full counter-claim against Esequiel so we have to decide who we trust more. At the moment I find myself trusting Esequiel more and no one seems to know of any more redirectors besides mr-paul so I don't see how these results can be affected.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can see has happened in this game from my quick read through of the thread:

Night one/day two

Nintendohnut dies, Northstar (XMEN) (controlled killing?)

Cube unable to complete action

Chair tinkered with, is male

Night two/day three

Tales dead, Cable (XMEN)

Peeps says he has no night power

Esequiel says Cube + MadDog tried targeting Dannyboy night 1, Cube denies, targeted ReZ

Cube targeted Esequiel night 2

Rummy targeted Dannyboy night 2 according to Esequiel but was redirected, Rummy denies

Eevil claims he redirected Esequiel to ReZ on night 1

Maddog denies Esequiel's claims too.All cleared up - Cube and MadDog targeted ReZ night 1.

Danny claims no targeting power.

ReZ says chair has mental blocks.

Night 3/day 4 (night of all the asian redirection)

Chair dead, Iceman (XMEN)

Esequiel says Herojan tried to target him, Herojan denies

Rummy is a regular tracker

His results:

Night 1 Target: Diageo ---> my target targetted Chairdriver and Tales

Night 2 Target: Dannyboy ---> my target targetted Chairdriver

Night 3 Target: Dannyboy ---> my target targetted mr-paul and Eevilmurray

Diageo claims to be a redirector

Danny says he does have a night power but doesn't target people

Herojan targeted mr-paul but was redirected to Esequiel.

Ellmeister is domino, investigator

Something like mr-paul redirected Eevil to Cube, who was redirected to herojan who was redirected to Esequiel? or something?

Night 4/Day 5

Earth is dead.

Rummy and Danny get objects

Cube somehow has some sort of hold on herojan

Dannyboy says Rummy has a lynchbomb, Rummy says yes

Rummy said someone tried targeting Ell

Eevil had a power boost and targeted two people, one of which stayed at their intended target (mr-paul and danny were sent to rummy, mr-paul's intended target was ReZ so Danny intended to target Rummy anyways)

Rummy mysteriously dies: Rachel Grey/Phoenix (X Men)

Night 5/Day 6

Cube dead, Leech, friend of the X-Men (good or neutral?)

Herojan takes an object from Rummy

Ellmeister says ReZ is NOT an X-Man

ReZ says that he's an investigator and good.

Ell says mr-paul, eevil and Ellmeister are all good. Says he has been silenced two days as well.

ReZ claims Jean Grey

Peeps claims Cyclops, day power

Esequiel says he isn't in write ups and has no superpowers, just tracks, is a guy

ReZ results: Night 1 - Jonnas - good

2 - Chairdriver - fought past mental blocks - good

3 - Diageo - good

4 - mr-paul - good

5 - The Peeps - good

Night 6/Day 7

Eevil died, Karma

Esequiel says mr-paul and Diageo targeted eevil, no-one targeted ReZ.

mr-paul denies, didn't target anyone unless controlled.

I would like character claims from everyone to be honest. We don't know now Cube is dead what he was doing with you, Herojan. I really do suspect you to be mafia.

Here's another interesting thing to pull up.

Danny, claims to not have targets.

Night 4, Eevil was boosted and re-directed me and Danny to Rummy. However, the write up made out that one of them already had the original target of Rummy. It wasn't me, as I intended to target ReZ. This leads me to believe Danny is lying about his powers.

I also don't trust Peeps, Herojan, Diageo, I think Esequiel is good but has been misguided a lot.

Then we have all the people being quiet who probably a lot of are town - jay, marcamillian, maddog, Jonnas. I'm 50/50 on ReZ. Trusting Ell a bit more than him at the mo.

How do you know Diageo is the blonde woman, Herojan? I want a character claim and targets.

Vote:Diageo

Eevil was a good re-director (A to B)

I'm a good re-director (A to random)

There's not going to be another good re-director of the same types so I'm willing to believe he is evil.

I am a woman and I am blonde. I targeted Evilmurray both last night and the night before. I thought that if I redirected the redirector then I could keep the confusion to a minimum. First time I made him target himself and you can see us fighting in the write-up. And last night I made him target MadDog so I could try to figure out who MadDog is.

You're all talking bullshit.

What help does redirecting a redirector have diageo? It doesn't help AT ALL. It just causes more confusion.

The town have lost this now.

Making a town redirector target himself so he can't potentially mess up the mafias plan? How does that help at all? So clearly a mafia tactic.

I've had a couple of glasses of wine and can't believe how stupid this whole situation is. If there are any townies out there, you should be kicking yourself right now.

Making a town redirector target himself so he can't potentially mess up the mafias plan? How does that help at all? So clearly a mafia tactic.

I've had a couple of glasses of wine and can't believe how stupid this whole situation is. If there are any townies out there, you should be kicking yourself right now.

I was silenced during the previous phase (which coincided with some actual inactivity). I didn't send a PM last night (inactive). While reading previous phase it really seemed obvious that it was peeps and Rez that were maff to me. Not sure that a random redirect really seems all that complete a role - but do feel that maff are likely to be close to a victory.

Vote: mr-paul.

Claiming too many hmmm things.

This is the first time I've ever been lynched as a townie. Of any of you who have voted are town, you're making a massive mistake.

We haven't had a lynch any other day, and look how quick my lynch has been - because the mafia are voting for me and they know they've probably won when I'm gone.

The evidence is far from conclusive. There is more saying I'm innocent than bad. Yet diageo makes just one post and that's enough to say he didn't kill/isn't evil)

My theory -diageo redirected Eevil so he couldn't interfere with the mafias plans and someone controlled me to kill the undefended Eevil.

I give up defending myself now. Noone else is sharing anything about themselves because they are mafia. If there are any townies out there, good luck because you're gonna need it.

Seriously. If I were mafia I'd have at least one person defending me. I'm on my own.

changevote: no vote.

Should learn basically never listen to esequiel and his paranoia in these games.

rez/mr-paul seem most maff from yesterday. Diageo seems most set for today.

For once there is no paranoia, two people targetted eevil last night. Mr Paul and Diegao. One is the killer, but with little to no activity it's been an uphill struggle to find out which one it is.

You can clearly see me in the write up, I'm not the killer.

Armor

During the time when the X-Men were based in the Australian outback, Psylocke gained possession of a unique suit of armor. Made of an unknown metal, it was lightweight and form-fitting, yet extremely resistant to physical damage, giving Psylocke an added protection to her physical body.[4] The armor was also resistant to projectiles and energy weapons.[181] Wolverine had the armor custom-ordered through a weapons and technology firm named Landau, Luckman, and Lake for "a colleague." Mr. Chang, an agent of Landau, Luckman, and Lake, loaned the armor to Lindsay McCabe since Wolverine had sent her to him. Tyger Tiger also wore the body armor for a short time,[182] and she was briefly trapped in the armor due to a built-in security mechanism, which Wolverine managed to free her from. After traveling through the Siege Perilous and trading bodies with Kwannon, Psylocke no longer used the body armor. When Kwannon, in Betsy's original body, returned to Xavier's mansion, she was wearing an armor that was similar to the one Betsy used to wear, but it has never been officially stated whether or not this armor had the same capabilities as Psylocke’s original one.[183] The same can be said for the armor worn by Psylocke's resurrected original body, after it was brought back during by Madelyne's sisterhood, wearing armor of the same coloring.

[edit]

I think mr-paul is the killer. He says he is Psylocke and I found this.

Vote: Mr Paul

Sorry for long day phase, I'm looking after people and haven't had much time on the computer. Night phase may be longer too!

A blast ripped through the room, slamming into the woman and knocking her fatally into the wall. Her crumpled body lay motionless.

mr-paul has been killed. He was Psylocke, the telepathic ninja X-Woman.

psyockedddddd.jpg

psylocke.jpg

NIGHT 7EVEN I7 NO7

Scanning...Found (11)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Scanning...Unavailable (7)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Chairdriver

Cube

mr-paul

Eevilmurray

Rummy

NIGHT 7 IS OVER

The woman is slashed across the face by green energy, produced by another. She’s roughly shoved to the floor and knocked unconscious by another energy blow. She wouldn’t be doing anything tonight. The attacker smugly click-clacked away.

-

The leather-clad woman sees what she thinks is her target down the hallway. After assessing the situation she slinks away. The person she was looking at sees the reflection of the woman behind her in the computer screen, but too late for her to make a counterattack. Punched square in the face she falls to the ground.

She looks up, only to meet a face full of gunfire.

-

Jonnas is dead. He was Sage, the power-boosting, computer-minded X-Woman.

SAGEjfjbkf.jpg

sage.jpg

-

Scanning...Found (10)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Scanning...Unavailable (8)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Chairdriver

Eevilmurray

Rummy

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

DAY 8 please

Diageo and Jayseven I feel the most concerned by....espcially as wehave had so little from either. Full roleclaims or votes will be going down...

I had yet another good result (and cannot be redirected) so I am 100 percent certain the mafia can change peoples alignments upon investigation.

Also EVERYONE if there are five mafia then a wrong move at this stage means game over. Discuss everything and EVERYONE needs to post before anyone even votes because one wrong vote and its as good as done.

I was silenced yesterday yet again. Rez is still only person I've had a non xman result about. What have your results been for last few days Rez? Its strange people know you're an investigator yet nothing has happened to you yet I've been silenced several times!!

vote:rez

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!