N-Europe

Tales of Xillia

Emerald Emblem

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I put my pre-order down for the Milla Maxwell collectors edition. Basically comes with a 21.5cm figurine, and a special box as well as all the other goodies.

This going to be only available from Namco Bandai or will other retailers stock it? Will probably just get the day 1 but I'm curious.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not buying that myself, it's over 100£ over here. The steelbook edition(artbook, soundtrack, costume, XMB theme and steelbook cover) is only half the price and the only one thing it's missing is the statue.

Oh and thanks for the reminder. My first LE Tales of game is hereby ordered. Sadly I have no experience with this(Norwegian) site before. It was the only site that carries any of the three editions.

It's temptedings... But £80 for the main extra attraction being the figure isn't sealing it for me.

Yeah, if you don't care for the figure it isn't worth it, to import the figurine from Japan it'd cost between £50-£60 as well as postage and customs on top of that, so it's a steal for me.

• 3 weeks later...
Launch trailer

Anyone picking this up? I'm quite tempted but Shopto are charging a small fortune for it so I may have to order from GAME. I can't even remember the last thing that I preordered with them was. :confused:

I pre-ordered the LE version , it also comes with a steel box. Didn't cost me a penny more than the standard version.

I pre-ordered the LE version , it also comes with a steel box. Didn't cost me a penny more than the standard version.

Everywhere else seems to be selling the Day 1 Edition for the normal price yet Shopto have it down for £42. No matter, as I said, I preordered the Day 1 edition at GAME.

I'm sitting at work ( doing work ) and i'm listening to the soundtrack of the game. It has some really nice sound tunes in there. :awesome: