N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything to add since I tried to send a message to ReZ but for some reason, N-Europe seems to have random nights when it's absolutely slow and I just lost patience. However, I can't lie and say I'm not suspicious of mr-paul but then there's the time it happened to me. Although in saying this, he might be saying all of this so he got away with a Town kill to cover his tracks...

I'm a little confused right now but I think I'm willing to believe him...but then again, I've learned to not trust anybody in this game. Has anybody been cleared yet?

First night I was told I was good.

Second I was told Paj was evil.

Third I was told herojan is a member of the town.

Completely different wording.

I kinda suspect some kind of PM altering.

PM altering for last night you mean, right? The mafia would not have known you are an investigator on the first night so if the first 2 are in the same form then it'll be last night's that has been altered if any....

Could you explain it a bit more? Could it be that herojan is evil and you're a dumb cop so you got a town result?

PS. Thanks to whoever jizzed in my face. If you could do it again tonight that would really help me out a lot!

First of all, the word used to describe my alignment in my PM is a townie

Well the strange thing is, the first night, I didn't target myself, I targeted Dannyboy. However, when my PM came back, it said I investigated myself, and used the word "good".

Second night, I investigated Paj. It used the word "evil"

Last night, I investigated Herojan, and it said that when I caught him he was "a member of the town". There was none of this "caught" malarky on the first two nights, just a straight up good/evil.

Makes me think they caught onto me being an investigator, intercepted my PM and tried to portray one of their own as good.

I doubt it has been altered to say someone is good. How would the mafia know who you were going to target? Another thing is if you got an evil result on a townie the mafia would hardly rely on you to clear one of their own. If you are actually mafia mr-paul you have some neck.

Jesus fuck, we have lost loads of people already. If the other killer is a townie stop killing!

I doubt it has been altered to say someone is good. How would the mafia know who you were going to target? Another thing is if you got an evil result on a townie the mafia would hardly rely on you to clear one of their own. If you are actually mafia mr-paul you have some neck.

Jesus fuck, we have lost loads of people already. If the other killer is a townie stop killing!

I was thinking that it was a general 'you found someone, they are town' message. mr-paul did you specifically get told it was heroicjanitor in your PM or is it just because that's who you targeted?

Majority is at 7 already, mafia surely have 5. Maybe 4... this is going to be the shortest game ever!

That's a loaded question. As far as I knew he was guessing or pretending to guess. He didn't make a firm statement that his belief was that he was messed with, and so it can't be called a lie.

But no, he wasn't messed with.

I have been told not to harm Esequiel for the rest of the game.

I'm revealing my role because it looks like it's needed and I think it's worth investigating the little I have. I'm Palkia and my power is ability name investigator.

One night 1 I targeted Chairdriver and know he has Ekstreme Speed Redirection. I figured he had to be Arcanine or Raqyasa because they can learned Ekstreme Speed which is a power in the game. Wasn't going to mention it until there was something else on him since this power could mean anything. But I think it's a good enough lead at this point.

One night 2 I targeted Cube, who unfortunately died.

One night 3 I targeted mr-paul to find out what he really does only to be told I can't harm Esequiel for the rest of the game. I got nothing else in the pm. Or that's what I thought, checking my outboks it looks like I forgot to send a target...PM reminder thank you very much!

I have been told not to harm Esequiel for the rest of the game.

I'm revealing my role because it looks like it's needed and I think it's worth investigating the little I have. I'm Palkia and my power is ability name investigator.

One night 1 I targeted Chairdriver and know he has Ekstreme Speed Redirection. I figured he had to be Arcanine or Raqyasa because they can learned Ekstreme Speed which is a power in the game. Wasn't going to mention it until there was something else on him since this power could mean anything. But I think it's a good enough lead at this point.

One night 2 I targeted Cube, who unfortunately died.

One night 3 I targeted mr-paul to find out what he really does only to be told I can't harm Esequiel for the rest of the game. I got nothing else in the pm. Or that's what I thought, checking my outboks it looks like I forgot to send a target...PM reminder thank you very much!

Dialga and palkia go together.

It's just like the last game where I (squirtle) was an ability investigator and peeps (bulbasaur) was an alignment investigator. So this time you tales are ability and I am alignment. This leads me to believe that my info should be accurate, but things have got horribly messed up in terms of my results.

Shame our power and kill protectors are seemingly dead, so whoever is mucking me up can continue :(

I also think it must mean the other front of box legendary that goes with our two must be a character name investigator.

Yep, I'm Rayquasa. :awesome:

Two theories:

-Is it possible that Paj looked evil upon investigation, but did not know it?

-Is it possible that Herojan is normally hard to target, but happened to be roleblocked tonight, which meant you were able to "catch" him?

Tonight Japanese tekst: "What happened?! Too Late! Strangulation!" Weird, are they from a Pokemon match commentator or something? Like that news reporter you keep running into.

Players who I don't think killed tonight:

Chairdriver (appears in the write up, he is the blur)

mr-paul (I believe he's good)

Tales (I'm the blue and grey Pokemon)

There's no blur in night 2, compared to night 1 and 3. What did you do Chairdriver?

I'm not ekspecting anyone to reveal themselves to clear themselves.

Other than Chairdriver of course.

How long is Chairdriver going to view this page? It's been 20 minutes at least. Just give me your targets for night 2.