N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eddie might have got it right and Esequiel is a pokémon along the lines of voltorb/electrode. It could be that there's a certain percentage chance that Esequiel will explode if targeted (by a certain type). Simplest solution.

Either way, we now know that Paj is a roleblocker. Not a role the mafia usually like hanging around.

It doesn't really make sense to me that a normal type is described as highly flammable ... I want to hear more from you, Esequiel. Why are you described as highly flammable?

I'm not getting into this on night one. It's deaf simple and il explain on day 7 when we can quote PMs. All that's important right now is that I was hit with 5 and was lucky to survive.

I'm not getting into this on night one. It's deaf simple and il explain on day 7 when we can quote PMs. All that's important right now is that I was hit with 5 and was lucky to survive.

Since there is a number of things that don't add up, I'd argue it's important to get all the facts straight about this. It's not that I believe this event to necessarily be terribly relevant to anything, but it seems to be the only lead we have at the moment, so we might as well pursue it.

Why are people making this more complicated than it needs to be?

Paj (a fire Pokémon) roleblocked Ese (a normal Pokémon, who's flammable, probably something like Wigglytuff). And there's flavour text.

Typical mafia words.

Vote: ReZ

In all seriousness, I don't think there's much else we can learn from the Paj/Esequiel incident.

Why are people making this more complicated than it needs to be?

Paj (a fire Pokémon) roleblocked Ese (a normal Pokémon, who's flammable, probably something like Wigglytuff). And there's flavour text.

Mafia tactic :P

Why would Wigglytuff be flammable :/

Plants aren't flammable, are they? I was thinking more about one of those asshole Pokemon who like to use Self Destruct.

They could be town, and forced to use the power every night/can't not target anyone in the night? Or indeed mafia, and used it on someone they knew was town just for awkwardness.

Yeah I just thought of the triangle for the three starters, but Ese say's he normal type so disregard that.

No other leads? Days gonna be over sometime soon isn't it?