N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

Co-op are now 4th with Aqui1a, Bubbles and myself in the top 3. Will it all change again on Tuesday?

Came home from work at 3:30 today and came straight on to watch the match. One disallowed goal (offside) but 4-2 victory :) I was nervous but it was a home game so I felt safe.

Playing Bubbles away on Tuesday, more nervous for that game than I was with Co-op lol. Can't let him beat me!

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad time for you to rediscover your winning touch gaggle, damn it.

However a 3-0 win instills a bit more confidence in my abilities and chance this season. Half way through and we have a pretty close match again - it's not over yet!

Fuck me... Herojan did you watch our game? I was cursing the first half because of that disallowed goal. Damn close game.

Yeah I did, I always watch before reading the result. Exciting stuff, but god dammit I thought I was going to be camping outside your box when you had a defensive formation... How did you get so many chances!? :p That's two late wins against me now, I don't understand it at all lol. Long balls and pressure together... I'll study this. But I think the turning point was you got lucky injuring Solano (my best midfielder and you were cautious...) the EXACT minute that I was due to make substitutes. Seriously I was meant to bring on a sub in the 70th minute. Because the guy on the bench had to replace Solano he couldn't replace anyone else.

I think I see a mistake I made though, I shouldn't have made late attacking substitutions while I had pressure on. Then again you did that too and scored :rolleyes: I'll beat you one day!

Yeah I had to take the chance with long balls and pressure. I remember ReZ cursing about it last season but it seems counter-intuitive. Long balls take possession away from midfield but pressure strengthens the midfield. I guess you just end up with a strong midfield you aren't using all that much and tired players at the end of halves.

Also congrats on your win Zimmertron! 6-0, nice ;)

Yeah I had to take the chance with long balls and pressure. I remember ReZ cursing about it last season but it seems counter-intuitive. Long balls take possession away from midfield but pressure strengthens the midfield. I guess you just end up with a strong midfield you aren't using all that much and tired players at the end of halves.

Oh maybe they weren't tired because you didn't use them much? Masterstroke if so :p

Thanks. I was hoping for a good win but 6-0 was no what i was expecting.

My young striker scored which is great his form is now a staggering 19 :bowdown:. Looks like i will finish mid table. Have to beat flame pompey on friday then look to get development values up so i can attack next year :)