N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to recieve an invite from @heroicjanitor !

An unsent invite or one sent or accepted say 30 minutes before a matchday will automatically result in the wronged team going through.

But cmon guys we are all intelligent organized people here! :D

I have PM'd him btw Tales.

Edited by Haden

Cubic County 4 - 0 Aqui1a All Stars (CC 8 - 0 AAS)

Bubbles FC 1 - 3 Eights United (BFC 3 - 5 EU)

Rising Phoenix 4 - 1 Emo Blades (RP 4 - 3 EB)

Recall United 0 - 0 Real Peeps (RU 2 - 1 RP)

(Although someone may want to double-check them)

Congrats Ell, a worthy(ish) winner!

I'm disappointed by the 2nd half of the season as I started off so well. I had a few injuries to key players which really hampered me, a defender was out for ages and both Alnoudji and a key midfielder have been crippled which means their DVs will be awful.

Middle League here I come...wooo lol! As long as Haden doesn't beat me on the last day of the season i don't mind :heh: At least I'll have a better team when i gain promotion back to the top and might actually be able to compete with the best by season 20!!

Anyone in the top league want to be with me in an alliance next season btw? Thinking I'll send a message to join with Comerade Co-op in the bottom league...therefore, whoever's the lucky one in the top league to join with us should have two potential title contenders on your side = BIG ALLIANCE POINTS!!! I'll consider all options before deciding! :D

Doesn't Jayseven win total? 3 points each, but he has 1 away goal, Rising Phoenix has none. Others are correct, Cube 6 points, Eights 4 points, Recall 4 points.

I'm assuming standard rules. It only goes to away goals if both teams score the same amount overall. Rising Phoenix scored more goals in total so they win.

Week 20

New Nexus: 8 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 23points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 21 points

The Cavaliers: 5 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 20 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 2 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

Week 21

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 8 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 22 points

New Nexus: 6 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 21points

The Cavaliers: 4 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 19 points

The Final Three: 5 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 2 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

Ok so here are the scenarios. If Madpool wins and Rovers lose, the Trio will be the first Alliance league winners. If he stays in 4th we will go to a tiebreak with the Hurricanes and I will add up all the scores over every single week to see who did better. If Madpool drop to 5th or worse and Haden doesn't move the Hurricanes win. If Haden goes to 5th and Madpool stays in 4th it will be a 3 way tie. If Haden goes to 4th and Madpool drop down Nexus will win.

So it is kind of tight to say the least!

Cup Results and cup draw for semis will occur at 11.30 pm tonight! Will be doing a live draw.

2080106.jpg

Quarter Final First Leg results!

Aqui1a All Stars 0-4 Cubic County

Eights United 2-2 Bubbles FC

Emo Blades 2-0 Rising Phoenix

Real Peeps 1-2 Recall United

Cubic County 4 - 0 Aqui1a All Stars (CC 8 - 0 AAS)

Bubbles FC 1 - 3 Eights United (BFC 3 - 5 EU)

Rising Phoenix 4 - 1 Emo Blades (RP 4 - 3 EB)

Recall United 0 - 0 Real Peeps (RU 2 - 1 RP)

County won 4-0 again to make it 8-0 on aggregate against the all stars. Gould scored a hat-trick as the All Stars wilted under the pressure. Eights United were under pressure after Bubbles held them to a 2-2 draw at home but won 3-1 away with 2 goals from Yusri and a fine header from Hilmo. Emo Blades looked to be in control after a 2-0 home win but Rising Phoenix won at home 4-1! Making it 4-3 on aggregate, Bolam and Osbourne linked well but there was drama to the end as Sheene scored with 8 minutes to go leaving Blades needing a goal to go through, however RP held out. Recall also held out with a solid 0-0 draw against Real Peeps being enough after beating them 2-1 away from home in the first leg.

The draw for the semis (which will be over 2 legs again will happen in 5 minutes)

Team Number 1 are Eights United!

They will face Rising Phoenix!

Recall United face

Cubic County

Semi Finals

Eights United vs Rising Phoenix

Recall United vs Cubic County

Send those invites!

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost