Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just more annoying to everyone.

Way to be a complete twat!

Do you not think I realise I'm setting myself up for a massive fall by saying what I'm saying with us playing tomorrow etc? Isn't it all part of the fun and banter of football?

You'll lose to both so it doesn't really matter I guess. Which one would be more annoying to you ;)

I hope It's Spurs now. I've had my fill of beating Chelski this year. I'd quite like to beat Spurs for once.

Plus it might get you away from this thread for abit if we won. ;)

I hope It's Spurs now. I've had my fill of beating Chelski this year. I'd quite like to beat Spurs for once.

Plus it might get you away from this thread for abit if we won. ;)

Haha. I won't run away, I'll take all the (much deserved) abuse you give. As long as that works both ways...? :)

Getting really excited about tomorrow now. We've had a nightmare but feel tomorrow will be our turnaround.

I feel sad and sorry for Everton more than anything. The club conduct themselves in the right way, David Moyes has next to no money to spend on bringing in players and yet he still finds a way to get the most out of his team. I like the way he manages the club and it's an utter shame that he isn't up there fighting for a top four place.

Anyway, Liverpool further cement their position as a cup team. Well done for getting to the final.

I heard there is another Soccer Aid next month, I freaking love these things sooo I'm watching the 2010 match again, gotta say best penalty shoot out ever.

Yeah when I was going to Manchester the other day I saw a billboard for it, think it said 25th May? Could be wrong there but yeah I love them too!

knew we would beat everton. first half was shocking but much better in 2nd half!

Onto scottish football. Celtic cheated again! :shakehead

As for the Rangers Saga

SPL PROPOSALS

Minimum of 15 points deducted from any club entering administration

10-point penalty for two seasons for any club that transfers its share in the SPL to a new company

75% reduction in payments to any club relaunched as a new company for a period of three seasons

Requirement for clubs to pay players on time and to report any failure to pay wages

Requirement for clubs to report any failure to pay PAYE/NIC

Player registration embargo imposed on any club failing to pay PAYE/NIC

Only in scotland!!. The corruption and bending of the rules to suit one side is nothing short of disgusting.

I missed the penalty as my joke of a laptop keeps blue screening on me. From what I've heard, he's gone down easily again under minimal contact.

He's getting a reputation for it now. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped from the next game or so. Talented player but he's a dick.

Yep gone down AGAIN. There was a touch but jesus the dive is terrible. Just looking for the penalty on the slightest touch. STOP IT Ashley. >_< Talented player but I hate seeing him or any of our players do that. Sour taste.

Scholes is having a great game as is Welbeck and Valencia as always.

Yeah, just seen it. Shouldn't have been a penalty and he should have been carded for it.

The annoying thing is that he does this early on in games. This and the QPR one were both early on in the first half. At home against teams that United should beat anyway. It's stupid and he needs to stop.

A few disgraceful Chelsea fans singing during the minutes silence for Hillsborough and Morosini.

Absolutely disgusting, glad the none mentally ill people boo'ed those vile creatures. I'd call them fans, but that'd be a lie, and would make them a human being.

That's evidence for video replays right there.

Not complaining though, if there's any team I want to be wronged it's Spurs, although now Dazzybee will be even worse :p

It wasn't even marginal, and John Terry actually kept it out the net I think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!