NEurope
Dan_Dare

Free to a good home

For trade/recycle: one Mrs Iun. Complains far more than considered normal by female standards, requires frequent dining-out for nourishment, rarely happy with the nice things she's got and useless at buying birthday presents.

Will trade for a bag of wine gums, Maynards variety preferred.

I've got....one...two...three half eaten wine gums. They're Tesco's own brand, but one of them is a red one. ?

I like this idea - almost like a swap shop or freecycle.

I currently am trying to get rid of a bass guitar and amp (the guitar isn't a particularly brand I believe.), a large collection of beanie babies, pokemon cards.

I can't get home til this weekend mind if anyone had any interest. The guitar I want gone the most, it works great, as does the amp, but it's been left around for years.

What Pokemon cards?

I've got....one...two...three half eaten wine gums. They're Tesco's own brand, but one of them is a red one. ?

God...that is tempting... Have you still got the bag so I can smell it?

God...that is tempting... Have you still got the bag so I can smell it?

No. In fact I've been storing them in a piece of newspaper and to be honest the taste has penetrated the sweets quite badly.

And the red one's not there anymore.

What Pokemon cards?

I would also like information on these Pokémon cards. They would go handsomely in my collection.

No. In fact I've been storing them in a piece of newspaper and to be honest the taste has penetrated the sweets quite badly.

And the red one's not there anymore.

Bloody hell, that's still a tempting offer...

I've got a ton of Pokemon TGC cards I'd be happy to give away. I think they are all from the Team Rocket set (Since most the Pokemon have 'Dark' before their name) There's a few Holo ones as well.

I have a Ada Wong model from Resident Evil 4 rolling around my room if anyone wants, i'll even send it free via fedex for you.

neca-ada-wong-resident-evil-4-figure_170614186274.jpg

thats not it, well it is, but not mine and not boxed.

Edited by James

I have a Ada Wong model from Resident Evil 4 rolling around my room if anyone wants, i'll even send it free via fedex for you.

neca-ada-wong-resident-evil-4-figure_170614186274.jpg

thats not it, well it is, but not mine and not boxed.

If it was any other character I might take you up on the offer :heh:

I might want it. I just started Resi 4 and she's not been in it yet but I lol'd at the blurb about her on the box. '5 new chapters playing as glamourous Ada Wong."

IDK why but 'glamourous' just made me lol.

I could love her, it's too early to tell.

---

I don't want her, btw. ^

Just to say I'm currently clearing up/out my room, and some things may be up for grabs. Probably nothing of much interest but who knowwwwwwwwwwwwwsssss.

/ will post it in this dying/dead thread anyway.

Someone should loan me Luigi's mansion. Postage costs all that etc.

Also this would be better if all the shit I had wasn't big and heavy to post. Maybe I'll bring crap to the meet.

However I do plan to tidy up my room quite soon, I might post some random things inside this thread so watch this space.

and yes the clad came with it as part of the freebie bundle :D THANK YOU CUBE!

I needed something to protect it a bit - that was nearby (I work for a textile company).

I needed something to protect it a bit - that was nearby (I work for a textile company).

hahaha awesome well that fabric will now become a part of my geek shelf!

Quick question... does this free giveaway involve the sender paying the postage or is that reimbursed?

Because, no offence people... I'm not going to pay you (technically) to take this off my hands. A local charity shop would be much better.

Oh, yeah, definitely agree people receiving stuff should pay postage. I would.

I've got a ton of Pokemon TGC cards I'd be happy to give away. I think they are all from the Team Rocket set (Since most the Pokemon have 'Dark' before their name) There's a few Holo ones as well.

Free Pokemon Cards?

yes please if you still have them?

I'll PM Details :grin:

I made a thread in the sale part of the forum:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1347933#post1347933

But yeah, payment for postage pretty much and people can have this stuff. Although I doubt you will.

• A Gameboy Advance to Gamecube Cable (Comes in a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Box).
  • DS Charger
  • A Playstation 1 with several different controllers
  • Playstation 1 multitap
  • A Silver Gamecube with a power cord, but for some reason no AV Out (Digital or Analog )
  • A Playstation 2 Namco NPC-106 Gun
  • PS2 Eyetoy

Edited by Ellmeister

I made a thread in the sale part of the forum:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1347933#post1347933

But yeah, payment for postage pretty much and people can have this stuff. Although I doubt you will.

• A Gameboy Advance to Gamecube Cable (Comes in a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Box).
  • DS Charger
  • A Playstation 1 with several different controllers
  • Playstation 1 multitap
  • A Silver Gamecube with a power cord, but for some reason no AV Out (Digital or Analog )
  • A Playstation 2 Namco NPC-106 Gun
  • PS2 Eyetoy

Your giving a Silver Gamecube away??? If so.... DIBS DIBS DIBS

Also, interested in the GBA to Cube Cable.

PM me up!

I have a Gameboy Advance 4-player link cable lying around, if anyone wants it. I've opened the packet for some reason, but have never used it. Just let me know.