Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

EEVIL; you're keeping your vote on tales?

Yes.

EEVIL; shady figure. Roleblocked. What happened last night to you, again?

I don't know, I sent my PM, didn't get anything back.

EEVIL - can you also verify that when I boosted you, you were aware that night or if you were made aware after you sent a PM/the next night?

I was made aware after the night.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flink; currently working on the assumption that you are the last mafia member, which essentially makes it easier for me to simply believe you are lying. Sry!

Gotta go out now - back in like 4 hours. Shit should happen by then I hope!

EEVIL; then why did you say you were blocked by someone shady earlier in this thread?

By after the night, do you mean by the time the day phase started?

(worrying it's EEVIL now...)

Eevil, so say you were boosted on night 10. You can only use the power on night 11?

We're that far in!?

EEVIL; then why did you say you were blocked by someone shady earlier in this thread?

I said "I Think".

By after the night, do you mean by the time the day phase started?

Yes, same time anyone gets any target reports on their abilities.

jay's power is genuine or those two are in a team.

I should be going to the pub soon. Unless any overwhelming evidence comes out, my vote is going on Flink when I go out.

Do you know for certain that Jay's power is genuine? Has anyone posted evidence of being boosted?

I'm a bit frustrated that nobody is believing me. Considering someone like Tales is very suspicious as well, I seem to be getting a lot of focus for very little.

All the characters so far have been pretty big/famous. You're claiming someone I've never heard of, and don't appear in write ups where there have been kills/when you haven't protected.

I admit, I'm still very confused, but you don't look good to me.

All the characters so far have been pretty big/famous. You're claiming someone I've never heard of, and don't appear in write ups where there have been kills/when you haven't protected.

I admit, I'm still very confused, but you don't look good to me.

It's not my fault you don't know the character...He's a legitimate Bond character. I didn't pluck his name out of thin air. Read up on him if you don't know him.

Sorry, I thought there was an extra "you" in there.

But yes. Someone drugs me on night 10, I power up the next night.

So, I'll be boosted tomorrow?

If Jay powered you up last night, you should be tonight. But if you haven't been told...

That's what I don't get. I haven't been told. Yet this is somehow making me look bad.

You should be boosted tonight. Unless jay was blocked.

What do you protect against, Flink?

We already discussed that. If somebody goes near my target, I beat them away. It doesn't say whether that's non-kills. It hasn't happened yet so I genuinally don't know.

Did anyone target any of Flink's claimed targets on any day?

Were you successful?

And Flink, could you get Dohnut to clarify your role for you?

Am I allowed to do that and ask about the boosting power?

Please (all of you) bear in mind that this is only my second game. I'm still learning the ropes.

Changevote: EEVIL

He has no alibi. The assumption that Flink is evil stemmed from being in multiple places at once and looking like a roleblocker. We've discovered EEVIL just guessed he was stopped by the shady man, the two people are obviously jay and tales (as the only people to target Flink).

What I'm confused about is sometimes jay is on the phone, sometimes he's not.

ARGGHGGHGH.

Eevil has a good investigation, though. But would we have both R and Q good? Is this zombie Q come back from the dead/appear good?

I HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE MAD.

Changevote: EEVIL

He has no alibi. We've discovered EEVIL just guessed he was stopped by the shady man, the two people are obviously jay and tales (as the only people to target Flink).

Dunno what to say, there wasn't much in the write up and I've been nothing but forthcoming. Even finally revealing my Predator referrence.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!