007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ushanka-leather.jpg

^Ushanka

A deerstalker is the kind of hat Sherlock Holmes wears.

Suggest that Yvonne's character is Russian which goes along with the Boris connection. Ourumov? This game seems quite Goldeneye-centric at the moment. I think Yvonne is a good target for any investigators tonight.

About Yvonne, even Nintendohnut isn't sure what is, it may also be called an Ushanka. Still don't know what it is :p

A deerstalker is the type of hat worn by Sherlock Holmes in the classic depictions of him, hence why I suggested him jokingly. I don't know/remember any Bond characters with deerstalkers, though.

I'm not mafia though. Last night I was locked up in a warehouse, where I was beaten again and again until I fell unconscious. Today I have to recover from my wounds, so I'm not allowed to vote. Sounds like something the mafia did to me.

Also last night, MadDog visited me. I was asked if I wanted to kill him or let him live, but he seemed good to me so I let him live. If I was mafia, I could've easily killed him (seems someone did tonight).

I'm not mafia though. Last night I was locked up in a warehouse, where I was beaten again and again until I fell unconscious. Today I have to recover from my wounds, so I'm not allowed to vote. Sounds like something the mafia did to me.

Also last night, MadDog visited me. I was asked if I wanted to kill him or let him live, but he seemed good to me so I let him live. If I was mafia, I could've easily killed him (seems someone did tonight).

Townies aren't normally given a choice whether to let a room-hider live, though, are they?

17 Players remain

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Cube

Maddog

Majority is 9

(Let me know if I've forgotten anything, but I think [for the first time] I haven't :D)

He dead!

Majority is 8 with 16 players left. We're on 5 votes. I think that's enough for now. Eenuh is a safe lynch in my opinion. I can't think of any other characters that would have a watch like that.

Yvonne, please tell us what character you are. Or at least, are you a character that is likely to own a single-handed keyboard for fast typing?

Eenuh what character are you?

Please answer this, it may help you

16 Players remain

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Majority is 9

I knew I'd freaking forgotten something.

Edited by Nintendohnut