Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

I'm not accusing Dazz, but am going to say that leaning over something and working: Could be Boris working at his terminal?

It's a possibility. Innocent til proven guilty, though.

I agree, it does sound fishy but I think Esequiel wants to plant the seeds of doubt. Besides, he's not been cleared so all of this could be a lie. I'm not saying he is lying but I'm saying it's very likely he's trying to clear Mafia and make Town sound suspicious.

I must admit, it's a clever game he's playing. I just hope I'm wrong but somehow, I don't think I am.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: Dazz

I have been suspicious since he was said to be leaning over a desk working, but disguising that he is avoiding the question of what he is working on by making long posts makes me want to vote and having blank discs is pretty damning.

Dazz, are you working on something?

Do you have blank cds and if so what are they for?

Dazz you really are a muppet (as per your sig, for the love of god dont take it personally).

A beautiful woman came out of an office having successfully completed her task. She was carrying something.

Thats me in the write up. Your working hard on something in night 1, on night 2 i find blank discs on you. Im sorry but you must be borris, care to say your not? Who are you then?

It could be anyone and you're just saying that! How does that make me Boris? You're saying there would not be any beautiful women carrying something in this game who are Mafia?

I do care to say that I am not and I would not like to disclose my character right now as doing so in the last few mafias straightaway have got me either killed or in trouble. This isn't me being overprotective but right now, you and Diageo are the only people who suspect me and I don't really trust you. Why would I give out information so freely because of you?

Also, to add, I don't really trust anybody but I trust Esequiel the least right now. I don't necessarily trust Diageo because I don't know anybody who would tempt fate by revealing their character straight away as well as their power, especially with one like that.

It could be anyone and you're just saying that! How does that make me Boris? You're saying there would not be any beautiful women carrying something in this game who are Mafia?

Try and play that card first then - ANyone else care to try and claim this is them? No? Oh my gawd i wonder why?

Your reaction is becoming that of a rabbit caught in a lorrys headlamps. Your going on like you have nothing to answer for, but you do. I re-iterate what heroic just said:

I have been suspicious since he was said to be leaning over a desk working, but disguising that he is avoiding the question of what he is working on by making long posts makes me want to vote and having blank discs is pretty damning.

Dazz, are you working on something?

Do you have blank cds and if so what are they for?

Cube - Silver hair making him look classy. So many bond villains are silver haired, but one caught my eye. Blofeld had hair that is described as silver in Diamonds are forever whereas all other villians says grey. Blofeld is in the game for sure and he will be mafia.

Why do you still insist on this? My redirection made ReZ kill himself.

How many votes are we on?

Who are you Dazz? Tell us now, because I don't want you taking your time to ask your mafia buddies for a cover.

I really hate you...in this game, lol.

I am Tatiana Romanova. I am Good. My objective in the game is to find somebody called Rosa Klebb and through finding her, I would get information about Mafia. I am a protector and at night, not only do I target to protect but I also target to find Rosa. If I'm successful, I can find out information about Mafia but I have to watch out because if I target someone through trying to find Rosa, they could kill me. So basically, there's an assassin after me and I'm pretty sure after claiming this, I'm now dead.

This is why I do not trust Esequiel. I think he knows who I am and is trying to tell people that I am Boris because he's found out about me somehow. This is why I said yesterday that I have no idea why the whole desk description was said because it doesn't fit my character. I think he deliberately done this, made everyone not trust me so that I could do a full character reveal and then whoever the assassin is in my description can easily kill me. I think it may be a win condition or something.

So yep, thank you everybody for being suspicious. I am now dead! :(. It's been fun anyway but don't let my death be in vain, please investigate Esequiel!

What, no role?

Mafia scum. It's too late. I think you're mafia.

Oh my God, people are so impolite in this game! Give people a chance to answer!

Dazz, you are in danger of being lynched. Giving your role might help save you.

Who are you? I have a feeling you could be neutral.

I know, that's why I did it. Thank you Esequiel, I hope people investigate you!

Vote: Dazz

Just in case people overlooked it, Esequiel said he roleblocked Dazz last night too. I don't see a riddle anywhere...

I've been through this. There's over 15 people in the game, you're telling me Esequiel is the only roleblocker and I was the only roleblocked? Seriously...

20 people in the game.

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

You're telling me only Esequiel was a roleblocker and I was the only one roleblocked? Bullshit! lmao.

Where's Jonnas? Where's Dannyboy? How about The_Arbitor? Sprout anyone? Maybe Tales? Hmmm, maybe Jimbob? How about EEVIL? Eenuh? (although I think she did post...)

See what I mean? The above could have easily been roleblocked or could be a roleblocker.

In fact, thinking about it, anybody in this list could have kept it a secret that they were roleblocked or are roleblockers so I find it funny how I get roleblocked and suddenly I'm Boris. I just don't get it.

You're a protector you say? Bullshit. Don't believe a single word you said.

Says the guy who claims to be Bond ON THE FIRST DAY? Thank you! :)

Haha. Do you think I'm lying?

Would it not be obvious that one person would be bond, and if I was lying, I would get caught out.

You are mafia my dear. It is as clear as the scar on your face (Lion King II quote). I have nothing more to say to you.

I count 16 actions in the write up + you roleblocked. That leaves 3 people who have not sent in PMs or possibly 3 more people roleblocked.

Im 95% sure you are Borris however going on the facts alone their are 4 people unaccounted for. Either way we have a 1 in 4 chance of hitting a mafia/neutral and thats pretty good odds in a game like this.

Can we please lynch him now and move on.

Flink, scratch my back tonight. I can scratch yours in a similar manner. If you get what I mean.

I don't really know who else are the protectors in this game, so I'll watch out for you. Otherwise I could leave it to others and maybe focus on someone else.

Just read the wiki on his "supposed" character. No way is he Tatiana Romanova it does not fit any of the info i have about him at all and ALL my info came direct from Nintendohnut.

Im 100% sure that Dazz is lying about who he is now, im willing to stake my place in the game on it.