N-Europe

Norse Mythology Mafia

Tales

What? How has...I don't even....

Seriously, if I was evil....what...I don't even.

My power is two pronged, I have options depending on (if I go a night without doing anything or not). Like I said it is non threatening, and the second one benefits only myself.

Seriously...why are you proposing I'm evil? If I was mafia.....then....what the fuck....I mean, I don't know how I could ever possibly risk getting away with saying I've done NOTHING all match. This is coming from the serial killer who confessed to targeting his victim because he was so paranoid of being tracked! And if I was lying about....I just don't get it. I havn't even done anything this game and I'm suspicious. :/

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You find me a link that expressly says that your character is mainly from Norse Mythology (without editing Wikipedia :p) and I'll back down. But after several searches, your character is just not from Norse Myth. French, yes. English, in some places. Norse? Not really!

Why not just say what your power is? At this point I don't see why you're being so defensive.

...................Because......you're....

*Shrugs*

Anyway, I have no idea why she is not listed in Norse Mythology anywhere (I hadn't even checked. I only looked at her Wiki page and assumed), if I was lying about it, surely I would choose someone who I unquestionably knew was in Norse Mythology?

How many mafia are left? I am not revealing my power. You could guess the second one, and as for the first one....I can't expand other than saying that I refuse to reveal it. I simply refuse.

You find me a link that expressly says that your character is mainly from Norse Mythology (without editing Wikipedia :p) and I'll back down. But after several searches, your character is just not from Norse Myth. French, yes. English, in some places. Norse? Not really!

Aren't most gods and stuff shared somewhat?

Still, the main link between Norse mythology and Melusine I could find was the Srarbucks logo.

I think we should get rid of Jonnas and do stuff tomorrow, people have had a chance to talk now.

Yes, why wait for me to talk if you're not going to listen? I'm an info gatherer.

I knew Nintendohnut targeted me the day I was forced to post a lot. I also knew his character. I know EddieColeslaw's character too, by the way, that's how I deduced she redirected me (and I can confirm she was roleblocked during that night). Not to mention Dazz's character, which I always knew. I also know The Peeps targeted mr-paul tonight, just before he died. And did I mention I already knew he was Thor and what his power did?

Do you need further proof of my info-gathering skills? Or do you prefer to focus on the power I just said I have not been using, until I was forced to by another party?

NEW POST: Truth be told, I already suspected Mundi due to inactivity, and ReZ's story does sound fishy. I'm willing to vote for him.

Also, Remove Vote. If Eddie is evil, but nobody believes me, it's better if we follow other leads. If we don't lynch a mafioso today, we have probably lost already, anyway.

But if you really are good and this really was all a gigantic tragedy, at least you can still convince me of it by finding out more about unknown players. Specifically, ReZ, Rummy and, to a lesser extent, Jayseven.

Yes, why wait for me to talk if you're not going to listen? I'm an info gatherer.

I knew Nintendohnut targeted me the day I was forced to post a lot.

Actually we all knew since he came forward!

I know EddieColeslaw's character too, by the way, that's how I deduced she redirected me (and I can confirm she was roleblocked during that night).

Actually you said: "As for how I know it was you? With the info I had on you previously, plus the write-up, my suspicions were directed to you. I accused you on a hunch, actually, so thanks for confirming it."

So you didn't know it was her. The information you had previously could have been learnt from the several pages before or you scumnag teammates?

Not to mention Dazz's character, which I always knew. I also know The Peeps targeted mr-paul tonight, just before he died. And did I mention I already knew he was Thor and what his power did?

You cannot prove this so you could just as likely be saying it.

Do you need further proof of my info-gathering skills? Or do you prefer to focus on the power I just said I have not been using, until I was forced to by another party?

I would like to know what you know about Eddie's character to see if it simply more than what she has reveal so far. I know her whole name, her description which everyone knows and everyone knows her power. So what is there that you have "learnt"?

Oh, this is most terrible, for I have been afflicted by a curse of sorts, and now I must speak, speak like no tomorrow. I suspect Nintendohnut afflicted me with this ill, for it will turn my speech into that of the Nintend of Nut.

Obviously, I didn't suspect him because Dohnut posts long posts, I suspected him because I knew he had targeted me that night.

And then Diageo asked me who Nintendohnut's character was:

Forseti, God of Justice and Reconciliation.

All of this before Nintendohnut came out with it.

First things first, Esequiel wasn't a Neutral killer. It's just that, according to my info, he didn't target Nintendohnut when he said he did: he targeted The Peeps. So he was either misdirected, typed the wrong name or it was info someone else from his group retrieved.

But the more I think about it, the more sense it makes it was one of the first two.

Something I found during the initial, confusing phase: Esequiel's first target. I still don't know what he did to The Peeps, though. He died shortly after.

And I'm not just talking about the armoury, actually. Be careful with that new power you wield, Peeps. I will know if you ever misuse it.

The Peeps took my spear as part of his power. I initially thought he had stolen it, which is why I said this.

Where was I? Yes, I also bring questions for Eddiecoleslaw: my fair lady, doth thy name starteh with the letter S? If so, I might believe thou speaketh the truth.

And this post shows I knew her character, and that she was telling the truth about the roleblocking. That was all the solid info I had on her (didn't know her power), and it was accurate, I could realize from the write-up it was her who redirected me.

You still think I'm making up info and bluffing as I go along?

I think you know who targets you. Not that you investigate.

First things first, Esequiel wasn't a Neutral killer. It's just that, according to my info, he didn't target Nintendohnut when he said he did: he targeted The Peeps.

And this post shows I knew [EddieColeslaw's] character, and that she was telling the truth about the roleblocking

(except I also know [The Peeps] targeted mr-paul: the wise man)

I later learned mr-paul wasn't the wise man from the write-up, but I'm 100% sure mr-paul is telling the truth about being The Peeps' final target.

Anyway, none of these people targeted me during those nights.

>_> You killed Peeps. I think killer + investigator = too strong. So you're lying. Yes my amigo, I just don't want to believe you :p

I was forced to. Eddie already admitted to redirecting me. If I'm not using my killing power, why lynch me? You'd only be losing an investigator.

And yes, this is an unusual power. I suppose Tales wanted to give me something other than a killing power.

To add to the above, majority is 6.

I actually don't trust either Jonnas or Ellmeister, I did before this phase but now... :p Ok, both have info...what can we deduce from it? I'm wary of the "I can back up x's actions, therefore I am trying to do good/help" move (which both are doing), and their posts could even be orchestrated, if I'm going to be extra-paranoid. Jonnas just keeps reconfirming what he already said. Argh!!

--

Also, Remove Vote. If Eddie is evil, but nobody believes me, it's better if we follow other leads. If we don't lynch a mafioso today, we have probably lost already, anyway.

But if you really are good and this really was all a gigantic tragedy, at least you can still convince me of it by finding out more about unknown players. Specifically, ReZ, Rummy and, to a lesser extent, Jayseven.

What? I'm not an investigator, how do I find out more about the three players above? :confused: (unless that wasn't directed at me) Has jayseven even posted at all today?

I just did an advanced search, the last thing jayseven posted was before this day phase, warning everyone to be careful of whoever voted for him: Jonnas, heroic, Peeps, and Dazz. He himself voted for Dazz. Not sure whether this means anything, probably not. It all comes down to who people trust or not.

I really don't trust anyone :p

Jonnas seems all knowing, and I'm unsure whether that's because he's mafia and knows what they all know, or he is just generally amazing. How do you know Peeps targeted me? Because I was roleblocked last night.

Still suspicious of Dazz. Also suspicious of Eddie if what Jonnas is saying is true. Agh. Think I'll have to read through again to see if I can make any sense of what the hell is going on.