NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Have you used all 180 slots already?

Question, I am confused of what @Rummy did, can you access your closet from the train station in online multiplayer?

Also, can I start a movement, trend, whatever. When I first played online, I wrote on people's bulletin board. At least two of them were saved(and I thought I was original, but they never mentioned it here :( ) When you go to someone elses town, let everyone know you are there!. Write on the bulletin board, it isn't used for anything else, the ones you get you already knew because you initiated it in the first place(like finishing a project) I thought it was funny to visit a town, write something they would believe was an official comment from the game, and then leave without mentioning it.

Yep you can use the locker and access all your stored stuff.

As for me, I now have only a paltry 813bells to my name, having just sunk almost 250k into turnips at 98 a piece. Hoping this pays off...watch your turnip prices people! I'll be posting mine in the online thread each day.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

My turnips were 81 bells each today, is this a good price to buy? I spent 10k on them.

I decided against buying turnips this week and just paid off my loan so as of tomorrow I'll have a basement.

Purchased 200 turnips myself which cost me 20,000 bells.

Got about 20 HRA homes added to my showcase yesterday at the Manchester AC Streetpass event. Still waiting for the Club LOL to open and trying to pay off newest loan and Dream Suite.

My turnips were 81 bells each today, is this a good price to buy? I spent 10k on them.

Best price I've heard of to date. Wish id come to your town!

Best price I've heard of to date. Wish id come to your town!

I'd happily let you in but my 3DS still won't connect :( Always the same problem with game after game, after working once or twice the first time it suddenly stops connecting.

No worries, wouldn't have been able to as I'd spent all my bells with Joan already! Just made a 20k for today and have passed the Bell Boom ordinance into law, taking effect from tomorrow!

Btw @flameboy I picked up a Minimal Dresser from a tree I was chopping down, let me know if you want it and I'll bring it next time we see each other online.

I bought 500k of turnips for 101 per turnip, so this better pay off! Looking to double my money! Maybe we should start a turnip thread, in which people post their prices and times when their gates will be open for people to come and sell if they want to?

Oh man, I'd so buy that sci fi wall off you if you'd sell it.

You can have it, mate, because you like Dragon Quest VIII. :heh: I'll drop it round when I can work out how to get it off my wall.

No worries, wouldn't have been able to as I'd spent all my bells with Joan already! Just made a 20k for today and have passed the Bell Boom ordinance into law, taking effect from tomorrow!

Btw @flameboy I picked up a Minimal Dresser from a tree I was chopping down, let me know if you want it and I'll bring it next time we see each other online.

I already got the dress thanks tho! Do you want balloon hat?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You can have it, mate, because you like Dragon Quest VIII. :heh: I'll drop it round when I can work out how to get it off my wall.

Awesome, I will have something nice for you in return. :D will be on in 10 min.

EDIT: Scratch that I will open my gates at about 5PM!

@Grazza my town gates are open now. Don't think I have you hearted yet!

Edited by Sheikah

I already got the dress thanks tho! Do you want balloon hat?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ok no worries. Won't say no as I don't have it yet, let me know your price I'll grab it next time we're on.

Awesome, I will have something nice for you in return. :D will be on in 10 min.

EDIT: Scratch that I will open my gates at about 5PM!

@Grazza my town gates are open now. Don't think I have you hearted yet!

It's yours. But seriously, how do I take it down? I haven't got any Common Walls to replace it with. I don't mind having a bare wall, I just don't know how to do it.

It's yours. But seriously, how do I take it down? I haven't got any Common Walls to replace it with. I don't mind having a bare wall, I just don't know how to do it.

If you open your gates I can come and give you a different wall to replace it with. Just let me know when you've opened your game! Cheers

Must admit I was expecting a tad more than 175k for this haul but oh well, can't complain!

sharks.jpg

Must admit I was expecting a tad more than 175k for this haul but oh well, can't complain!

sharks.jpg

Get thorse on island or coast?

On the island, after about an hour of circling and scaring away the smaller fish. I don't really bother with beetles anymore as sharks are worth so much more.

On the island, after about an hour of circling and scaring away the smaller fish. I don't really bother with beetles anymore as sharks are worth so much more.

Go for the palm tree beetles after 7pm. Much faster and pay is 120k-200k with Bell Boom. Just cut all the normal trees and pick out the flowers, so the only spawns on the island are hermit crabs, wharf roaches and palm beetles. It's so much quicker than those sharks...

Will give it a go, I'm using the beautiful town ordinance but may change that.

Is anyone working overtime to get their last bugs/fish of June?

I'm missing a snail, a cherry salmon, char and some seaweed. May just not bother...

Did NOT know they end in June, but am glad to know I already have them! I'm trying hard not to 'farm' the game, so I might not do Ville's suggestion(in fact I've planted more trees on the island! And flowers too!) but I do like shark or two when I can get them. I might sell out my basket and make a late night trip, then wait for tomorrow's bell boom to kick in. Really I'm riding all on Turnips right now!

I bought 500k of turnips for 101 per turnip, so this better pay off! Looking to double my money! Maybe we should start a turnip thread, in which people post their prices and times when their gates will be open for people to come and sell if they want to?

This is an idea that I like! I'll be posting my prices in the online thread for now anyway, given they're fairly fast moving.

I think a turnip thread (?) might be a good idea, just something where you can easily see the prices without all the other clutter.

Btw, does anyone have parts of the Green furniture set? I have wardrobe, chair, pantry and counter at the moment. I'm also interested in Emeralds, since I'm pimping that set out.

@Ronnie Just timed my bug hunting. Took me 7 minutes to get a full inventory of palm bugs + 1 shark. Sold to Nook the price was about 133k, with Re-tail extra 20% it would've been 159,000.

@Ronnie Just timed my bug hunting. Took me 7 minutes to get a full inventory of palm bugs + 1 shark. Sold to Nook the price was about 133k, with Re-tail extra 20% it would've been 159,000.

To Nook? Why not to Reese?? I don't have any green atm, but I'll keep my eyes open for it. Probs got an Emerald or two though.

I'm still after Kiddie too, got dresser, bureau, bookcase, wardrobe, table, chair, sofa, stereo, bed, clock and wall. Not sure what I'm missing bar floor.

Edited by Rummy