N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I meant what did you find out about them, though? Town interests, not, against, what?

My info says that I have no reason to believe they (Diageo, Nintendohnut and McCoy) are working against the town.

ReZ was unsure, but it's possible he was working for neither town or mafia (my info said this)

Shory was that he was definitely mafia and working against the town.

I still want to hear a bit more from Mcoy before the day ends. Such an dramatic, defensive stance. Seems like you have something to hide. How can you have no power whatsoever? You may not have a night power but no power whatsoever?

What's your job then?

I'm inclined to believe Mcoy. This is bare bones, and I think in these games there are often people with no powers at all.

Want to vote for Shorty really but will wait until I get home from work at 6 and see if anything else has been procured from this day.

I don't believe that.

Also find it strange how people think it totally cool for you to not have a power, yet nobody was leaping to my defense when Peeps was saying the same of me, especially when one of them is Cube. However, I am literally just on for 5 minutes and have to pop back out again, so I can't follow this through or vote none, maybe tonight/when i wake up tomorrow.

It seems strange for so many people to have no power. Bare Bones means there is no theme. It doesn't mean half the players have no powers.

Mcoy, will you just give us your job. You have been tiptoeing around it all day and we are no closer.

Mcoy finds It pretty amusing how you're all so quick to jump the gun on him when Mcoy has been investigated by several people who have clearly stated that their actions brought up nothing.

Mcoy Isn't tiptoeing around any matter. Mcoy is a townie with no role, the fact that you keep pursing Mcoy and keep trying to shift attention pretty much sends alarm bells ringing that you're the one we should be sucpicious of Dieago. Mcoy has happily given away all his role details yet Mcoy has heard jack squat from any of you. Mcoy would be quite interested to hear what your mafia role is Dieago.

Diageo would like you to spell his name correctly at least once. I already revealed my job and power. But you still have not revealed your job, which we have asked you for many times. If you really have no power and are town, then there should be no trouble in just telling us your job.

Diageo would like you to spell his name correctly at least once. I already revealed my job and power. But you still have not revealed your job, which we have asked you for many times. If you really have no power and are town, then there should be no trouble in just telling us your job.

Mcoy will highlight the keypoints for you Dieageo.

Mcoy has no power

Mcoy is a townie

Mcoy's Role (not job) is a townie.

Mcoy dosen't know if this breaks the rules but Mcoy will post this anyway.

Brian Mcoy - You are a Townie.

You are one of the citizens of Dystopia that just has a boring office job. Someone's gotta do it. As a result of this, you don't have an active power.. you're used to the 9 til 5.

You are Good. You win when all threats to Dystopia are eliminated.