N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

You mean last night? I was so bothered about ReZ I didn't even notice! Did anyone roleblock/protect last night?

Something more subtle, I'm guessing. I'm a poor detective, but I have a great instinct and can tell if someone is working for or against the town.

I think my results may be dependant more on what my target had done during the game rather then their alignment.

Not saying I doubt you, but it seemed strange that you got a result on ReZ for working for neither the town or mafia, yet he's turned out town.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying I doubt you, but it seemed strange that you got a result on ReZ for working for neither the town or mafia, yet he's turned out town.

I doubt myself - I was theorising that I may have gotten that result for ReZ because he killed a townie. Being completely honest, I don't really have the foggiest about it all.

Vote: Diageo. Still think the mask/watch thing has been unexplained. Nobody has come forward to say that my target was altered or that diageo was in any way. Cube's investigating is, even he admits, not altogether trustworthy. Unless anyone has any better leads I still think diageo's masks/watch and ell's roleblocking abilities are our best leads.

I found someone who has a pair of binoculars. First night someone had a notepad. I figure the binocular person would be someone who is able to see who targets their target. The notepad person is presumably an investigator. You can appreciate why I won't share their names.

Remind me, as a therapist, how does your role work?

(edit: to rectify; I found a penlid with notemaster 3000 on my first note, not a notepad)

Well I'm very good at talking to people, since I have done it for many years. But as the town has become endangered, I found it more useful to use my listening abilities and social analysis to find out if people are lying. I didn't want to reveal this but if I'm dead it won't matter. I pick someone at the start of the day, and all their posts from then on are analysed. So yeah, lie detector. So far everyone I targeted has told the truth except for ReZ, that only told 75% of the truth. I think that was because he denied being the killer at the start of the day. I thought it meant he was putting little lies into every post, but I guess not.

So yeah. That's my info for you. It's all I can give.

I'm not evil, I'm a therapist. I honestly can't explain the masks, I don't know why they are there.

What did you get last night then jayseven?

I think Ellmeister is good, that's who I targeted.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

You targeted no-one last night.

Vote: Diageo

I didn't like the way Cube said it at the time 'oh I just remembered diageo is good' (to paraphrase) but then I remembered he took over from Zell so it's understandable that he wouldn't have just given that info already.

Then I remembered that Zell hasn't been mafia in a while :p so I don't really trust Cube all that much but I have nothing on him for now... except a mafia result - but I got a mafia result on Jonnas and ReZ too.

Well I'm very good at talking to people, since I have done it for many years. But as the town has become endangered, I found it more useful to use my listening abilities and social analysis to find out if people are lying. I didn't want to reveal this but if I'm dead it won't matter. I pick someone at the start of the day, and all their posts from then on are analysed. So yeah, lie detector. So far everyone I targeted has told the truth except for ReZ, that only told 75% of the truth. I think that was because he denied being the killer at the start of the day. I thought it meant he was putting little lies into every post, but I guess not.

So yeah. That's my info for you. It's all I can give.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

You targeted no-one last night.

Vote: Diageo

My power doesn't work at night.

I didn't like the way Cube said it at the time 'oh I just remembered diageo is good' (to paraphrase) but then I remembered he took over from Zell so it's understandable that he wouldn't have just given that info already.

Then I remembered that Zell hasn't been mafia in a while :p so I don't really trust Cube all that much but I have nothing on him for now... except a mafia result - but I got a mafia result on Jonnas and ReZ too.

Why didn't you investigate me if I'm so obviously mafia?

Last night, ReZ is dead, I should have been lynched. But you went for Cube instead.

Why should I be lynched, because I apparently have masks in my room and no one knows why, and that's a bad thing? Even though I have offered to be investigated to be proven innocent and yet you went for Cube, why?

oh yeah last night :p

As I said before, I don't really trust Cube either and it was on his information that I changed my vote. He was the better target at the time because I'm less sure of his alignment.

I'm fairly convinced that you're mafia. You're definitely the best lead we have so far. How would you explain Jayseven's information? I don't believe the flat-out denial and you were pushing quite hard for ReZ to be lynched. The mafia have more to fear from a vigilante than the town do and they're fairly safe in pushing a lynch due to the killing power... and ReZ wasn't exactly helping himself by picking a target at random.