the_villa

game shops poll

Where do you buy your games from the most  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you buy your games from the most

• GAME
    • Game Station
    • Independent retailer

I do find Gamestation cheaper for secondhand stuff...and a better selection too! Independent retailers are the ones I try to use, given the chance....

I think that game is good for preowned games, but mostly I use HMV. when Im in England of course.

if im in town, ill go to gamestation

but i mostly buy off the internet, and thats whoever has what i want for the cheapest.

^

This may come as a shock, but different HMV's do sell Gamecube games FYI.

At the HMV I am near to doesn't :weep: but they sell DS games

There's a place down near the market in town which sells games around the same price as the usual online stores like Amazon. Needless to say, that's where I go.

HMV don't sell gamecube games

My local HMV sells more Gamecube games than my local GAME shop!

i tend to use the internet to buy my games.

i used to use amazon quite alot....but i kept on gettin my orders very l8 (most recently mario kart tht was about 1-2weeks late) got my pissed off so iv stopped usin them now

10 day returns. Game should change their name to Blockbuster.

its so true... i used to regularly use game as a rental store (see: pokémon channel for jirachi). for more permantent games i use online or gamestation for preowneds. woolworths had the best deal on halo triple pack, but we used game for the points, which thanks to this christmas and getting an xbox has come to quite a lot of points.

i used to use amazon quite alot....but i kept on gettin my orders very l8 (most recently mario kart tht was about 1-2weeks late) got my pissed off so iv stopped usin them now

i use gameplay, i pay maybe a pound or two more(inc 1st class delivery) and i always get my games the day before the release date that includes Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga, Pac-Pix & Mario Kart DS, you get what you pay for, but if you don't mind game being late you can always forget the exta pound.

My local independent does games £10 cheaper, 2 days earlier and does imports aswell.

No doubt this lad's taking about the great, Grainger Games.

in a few years time theyll be round most of the country mark my words.

10 day returns. Game should change their name to Blockbuster.

Be careful, theres supposed to be a 3-time limit.

Anyway, I chose Game cause I work there and heart it. To be fair I rarely went in before but still, I heart work. It rocks.

No doubt this lad's taking about the great, Grainger Games.

in a few years time theyll be round most of the country mark my words.

...Yeah I was :D

Its amazing there are actually any other game stores in and around Newcastle, because everyone just goes to Graingers :p

I voted gamestation. I used to find them cheaper, but for the last couple of years they have been getting close to GAME prices. I still get a few of games from both but I like to shop around. Usually gameplay, play.com or Ebay.

occasionally i go into Game and gamestation, just to browse around, but i buy mine mainly off internet. cheaper and arrives before the release date.

te last game i bought in a sop was TH ds, costs £5 in shops, £25 online. but i had crystal chonicles to trade in so i got a tenner off.

but still i use internet

Play.com and GAME, cause like Ashley, I work there. The discount makes my life sweet...

I buy from Game and the only reason i do this is because my brother works there and gets

30% off games

20% off Accessories

10% off systems

and if it weren't for that i would go else where especial now it seams the only place to buy cube games is online (well if you want new sealed games)

I use GAME for new games because of pre-order points. Gamestation to trade in and find pre-owned games, and I sometimes shop online if there is a cheap deal or I'm importing..

So I'm not going to vote..Because I use many stores.