NEurope
Paj!

Russell Howard (thrip)

On the subject of Russel Howard, my friend said he thought it was hilarious, and while we have quite differing tastes in humour/comedians, I give his recommendations a go (specifically Russel Howard's Good News).

Um.

It was shit.

His stand-up was slightly better but not funny.

*leaves*

Yeah I'm sorry guys but Russel Howard is not that funny. He was the worst thing on Mock The Week. His jokes were just so simple (and coming from me,...well yeah).

Example of any of his jokes;

"I was looking at the bus driver and I just thought a monkey would do a better job. Can you imagine it? A monkey driving a bus. *impersonates a monkey driving a bus*"

No.

Frankie Boyle was obviously the funniest. Howard did have his funny moments. His stand up is also good, but I'm not a fan of his news program.

I hate Frankie Boyle. He wasnt bad on Mock the Week but thats just because he was censored more. I was bought his stand up for Christmas and hated it.

Frankie Boyle and Russel Howard are some of my favourite..

...eep.

Right guys (Retro) thrip this shit into a comedian thread will ya'.

xxxxxxxxxx

Watched Russell Howard's standup on BBC 3 the other night. It was hilarious.

Good News is.. alright. Nothing special. Has its good and bad points. His stand up is much better.

Russell howard started out quite funny, but then seemed to get more an more 2 dimensional.

[sHOUTS]"A JOKE ABOUT YOUR NAN RIMMING A GIBBON!!!"[/sHOUTS]

Howard has his moments but he's nothing special. His standup is so so and while I appreciate the idea behind 'Good News', most of the time it's pretty dire. That song about Nick Clegg was awful.

Russell Howard + Jon Richardson are/were the funniest thing ever. I literally couldn't not laugh out loud.

I saw this title and was glad for a second thinking he'd died....

He's unfunny, he's like that guy in school who hung around with the funny guy in class, trying to be funny himself but failing badly

his jokes belong on children's tv

His good news show is awful, i don't know about monkeys driving buses but i think they write his jokes

Russel Howard is completely unfunny. It's like he's trying too hard. I can see the desperation in his eyes as he struggles to be random yet is always limited to animals acting like humans. WHAT IF A KANGAROO WORKED IN A BANK LOLOLOLOL.

No.

Russel Howard is completely unfunny. It's like he's trying too hard. I can see the desperation in his eyes as he struggles to be random yet is always limited to animals acting like humans. WHAT IF A KANGAROO WORKED IN A BANK LOLOLOLOL.

No.

couldn't have said it better that is spot on

I saw this title and was glad for a second thinking he'd died....

Really?..... :hmm:

Really?..... :hmm:

well

no i wouldn't wish death on him but i'd be glad not to see him on tv again

I always found him the funniest thing on that show

I hate Frankie Boyle. He wasnt bad on Mock the Week but thats just because he was censored more. I was bought his stand up for Christmas and hated it.

I feel exactly the same. I love Russell Howard, he's one of my favourite comedians and is quite funny. I saw his last two stand-up shows on BBC Three and laughed all the way through them. I don't like Frankie Boyle all that much on Mock the Week and I saw his DVD and laughed once or twice through it.

Russell Howard > Frankie Boyle but nobody can beat Jimmy Carr! I also like Alan Carr but Jimmy Carr is my all-time favourite comedian, I think.

However, the most unfunniest comedian I have ever witnessed is definitely...

Jack-Whitehall-006.jpg

Edited by Animal

I see your Andy Parsons and raise you Francis Stewart.

Stewart-Francis-002.jpg

Stewart Francis...

I actually think he's great. He's all one-liners but they're actually ones I'd never heard before. His timing and delivery is brilliant. It's just a shame that with one-liner comedians, you hear all their jokes after 20 mins.

Actually saw him live because he was the warm-up for Ricky Gervais when I saw his Science stand-up (incredibly disappointing) and he was still good even though I'd already heard about 90% of his material from Mock The Week.

[Edit] YES DAZZ!

Regardless. We can all bow down to this man.

tim-vine.jpg

Or ultimately,

2002-sept-dylan-moran.jpg