N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Between the crumbling buildings a fast moving, white mass of fur is spotted. It's quite out of place in the rubble of the city. A fierce growling can be heard and no one dares get close.

Someone whose power allows them to be untargetable at night?

The officer spotted a survivor crawling through the ruined streets and beckoned him over to safety.

Someone protecting someone?

A horde of Zombies surround a figure.

Then what?

A flurry of gunfire barely misses the courageous leader. He barrel-rolls into cover and peers out to where the shots were coming from, but he couldn't see anyone.

So then someone who can protect from kills just happened to protect themselves?

Is this it?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought the *** was just a break for the writing style, it's a bit of an arbitrary thing to focus too much on at this point, surely?

The zombies are interesting, as someone said they could be a faction that need to constantly recruit until majority. They could just be a roleblock, but...a horde is collective, so are they a group or under some individual's control?

A flurry of gunfire barely misses the courageous leader. He barrel-rolls into cover and peers out to where the shots were coming from, but he couldn't see anyone.

So then someone who can protect from kills just happened to protect themselves?

Nope. I'm not a protector and I didn't target myself.

Going in circles? Let's definitely not be eager to vote no lynch and move on to the next day then.

I've totally just remembered this game's on time limit anyway, and I didn't need to vote no lynch. I did slightly object to that comment of yours earlier though, I see no point asking/answering the same questions over and over and constantly covering the same ground when we could be moving forward.

Looking at the writeup, I'm not sure how/why cube avoided the kill, but it looks like there's no protectors/roleblockers in play, it seems he avoided it all by his own doing? Could just be flavour though.

I know their is always a evil killer, what I'm saying is that maybe there is a neutral or good killer this time. I'm not pointing the blame, I'm just trying to make sense of it. Someone tried to kill cube, he says he didn't protect himself and no one has come forward with their roleblock targets.

It also doesnt look like someone protected him so unless he is unkillable at night their is no other explanation.

Unkillable person could be sheriff too, so we can't discount that.

No because the sheriff got shot, you're thinking of the deputy.

Cube when you targeted Diageo, you think you got Rez. You said you got yelled at. Then Eddie said she got yelled at too. Then Rez said only one person got yelled at. Then Eddie said "oh wait I saw someone get yelled at", and decided not to use her power. Now that you have revealed you didn't actually get roleblocked when you were yelled at, I think Eddie is lying about what she did. Sounds like she has been piggybacking off your answers.

Vote: Eddie since I don't believe her.

Yep, I gotta read my PMs more carefully next time... =_= Though I find it strange that you're pursuing someone who has given all the information she can, instead of the seeming multitude of roleblockers who're keeping quiet and conflagrations and breaking artichokes :P

Eddie's explanation does seem strange to me. I'd love to hear if she's actually telling the truth.

How is it strange? It's strange that I misread it, then clarified when I went back to double-check it? Would it be less strange if I kept quiet, or accused Cube of lying (which he might be doing anyway)?

How can I prove that I'm telling the truth? Would people believe me if I posted my PM, keeping in mind that we can freely alter them?

What were you meant to do EddieColeslaw? We want more info.

Vote: Eddiecoleslaw

Why don't you tell me what you do, first? :P How do we know you didn't send everyone who targetted you to ReZ?