N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Looks like we can finally get some answers, and the real game will begin.

Although we'll probably have to lynch a mafia every day after this to stand a chance of winning.

You could have gotten answers a long time ago. Hardly my fault.

But if you killed a Town, surely people'd vote for you anyway because you killed a Town. I would have voted for you because it wasn't needed and it's not fair that people can do something like that just because you look shifty (and you really do look shifty).

It's not that I'm suicidal, I want to stay in the game but I'd rather a Town who's much more useful and powerful than me live because then they could have the potential to win the game. Plus I dislike being blackmailed, lol.

I meant the reason why I set the lynchbomb is because I'm not suicidal. You would have done the same.

You're still ignoring the fact that Ellmeister claims to have roleblocked you on the night no one was killed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting tired of all this "let's vote for Tales" bullshit. If you want to move on in the game, then move on! We've been going over this Tales business for too long now. Any other information is being ignored.

I would share my info but I got roleblocked. Which makes me think that the redirector in this game is probably mafia (trying to block a tracker) or just a very stupid townie.

I used a lie detector on Dannyboy on post #936. He is lying through his ass. He do know why he gets 10/10 threat level and his theory is completely made up(or he has more he hasn't shared). The Peeps highlighed these parts of the post for me.

There's no lynchbomb today.

I completely agree with Eenuh. Listen to her.

I meant the reason why I set the lynchbomb is because I'm not suicidal. You would have done the same.

You're still ignoring the fact that Ellmeister claims to have roleblocked you on the night no one was killed.

I wouldn't have. I hate lynchbombs.

My vote isn't swapping from you but I would like to know about this, Ellmeister. How did you roleblock me? I didn't recieve any PMs so were you successful?

I suspect he is the mafia don, then. It's going to take more than a majority to lynch Tales today. Everyone needs to vote just to get rid of him.

Vote: Tales

Awwww :(

I bid you farewell Earthlings!!

When you find out I'm town please don't ignore my lie detector. I'm also very suspicious of Cube. He's been playing the "you're a threat to every side" all the time and I think he's just covering himself when I'm dead and revealed town.

I guess this means mr-paul's power was accurate, if the mafia thought he was important enough to kill?

I'm in no doubt that there are be mafia among the ones enthusiastically voting for Tales without question. Look at Dannyboy's voting post, combined with his threat level.

When you find out I'm town please don't ignore my lie detector. I'm also very suspicious of Cube. He's been playing the "you're a threat to every side" all the time and I think he's just covering himself when I'm dead and revealed town.

Cube is town. Someone tried to kill him on Night 1 which he dodged.

I wanted the lion to eat Tales for obvious reasons...I did specifically ask The Peeps to make my lion eat him but I don't think it works that way, haha.

XD

Oh, just in case:

Vote: Tales

I'm bumping this:

I used a lie detector on Dannyboy on post #936. He is lying through his ass. He do know why he gets 10/10 threat level and his theory is completely made up(or he has more he hasn't shared). The Peeps highlighed these parts of the post for me.

I'm bumping this:

Oh, that just takes the cake; you're actually trying to pull yet another townie down with you? Even if I was mafia, why would I be interested in getting rid of you when you're even more effective than the mafia at getting rid of people? You've practically won this game for the mafia!

Okay, "even more" was an exaggeration. The mafia has overall killed more people in this game, but you've certainly helped them.

You're not eksplaining why you lied.

Parts of my discussion with The Peeps. I initially went for Cube hence the "or" part.

Can I use a night power tonight? And is the lynchbomb gone?

It's too late to send targets in now anyway :p

I'm afraid the lynchbomb is gone but no one needs to know that ;)

You can still remove someone's vote or give yourself a negative vote count or something.

Or if you wish to be more helpful, lie detection can be used during the day.

or dannyboy page, 38, or more spesifically post #936. Closest thing I could get to claiming allegiance.

I honestly don't know why I appear as a 10/10 (unless it's a hotness scale ). I theorise that it's due to my rather deformed appearance and militaristic methods, but that's all I have. I can't really blame people for being suspicios of me since I admit it does look shady. I'm just hoping I can get a chance to prove my allegiance to the town.

Dannyboy is lying

. .

Yes, come here to help the Earthlings to survive. The reason why I didn't die with majority is because I'm a popular townie and requires on ekstra vote to get lynched. That's not a joke.

I think it's safe to assume there aren't any more friendly aliens. You should be wary of any other aliens.

It doesn't work on my keyboard. I spilled water on it so d and ks doesn't work. I'm copy pasting the d. It's the reason why I don't have a capital d on dannyboy, because I can't be bothered finding one in the thread.

Remove vote since my vote doesn't count anyway.

I've been thinking that myself, it's where a bit of my doubt comes from.

You're not eksplaining why you lied.

Parts of my discussion with The Peeps. I initially went for Cube hence the "or" part.

. .

No, I didn't explain it, because there's nothing to explain, seeing as I never lied. Why exactly should we trust you over me? I've done more good for the town than you have.