N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Vote: Tales

If you are town, you have almost certainly single handedly ruined the town's chance of winning.

You know how reluctant I have been to vote for you. Now, I've given up on you.

Exactly. Sorry, but it's ridiculous the way you're putting your own survival before the town's.

In fact, if any of the three first voters wish to avoid the potential lynchbomb (if there even is one), feel free to retract your vote and let me take your place. I'm willing to take the risk.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Dannyboy, Diageo and mr-paul; remove your votes and I will be the third one...

I'm sorry but Tales, in my opinion, what you have done is selfish and I think that if you were Town, you wouldn't have done it. Sure it'd look bad and I can quite possibly understand why you did it but you must surely see this makes you look even more suspicious? If it was me in your place, I'd just say "Yeah, screw it but the Town better win" but you're thinking about your own survival and you're willing to take somebody who could be Town with you? What kind of a team-player is that?

I hope you are Town and I hope I'm wrong but thinking of your own skin and quite willing to take down someone on the same team as you? That doesn't sound Good to me, that sounds like something Mafia would do.

DANNYBOY, DIAGEO AND MR-PAUL; REMOVE YOUR VOTES AND THEN VOTE BACK (I think that'd put me in the third place anyway...)

Vote: Tales

I'll let the other two remove their votes first so they don't end up in the third spot. Also, this means Cube or MadDog can avoid the lynchbomb.

Unfortunately I'm away for most of the day, so otherwise I'll keep my vote for now.

I don't believe that there is a lynchbomb so I'm not bothering changing it.

Stop being tactical people and just vote for him.

Vote: Tales The people that are staying quiet are probably the other mafia people as well.

Ellmeister, it's not fair that he's doing that because he's putting people in awkward positions just because he's being voted for. Screw that, I'm not being blackmailed by anything. Remove your vote and place me in the third spot, I'm willing to do it. If there is no lynchbomb, then there was nothing to worry about and all will be well. If there is, at least my death won't be vain and I would have saved another Good guy who's more useful than me considering I don't even know what animal does what.

Seriously, can one of you remove your votes so that I am in third place.

MadDog or Ellmeister, can one of you reset your vote please?

You know, if Tales has a different power every day/night, couldn't we just wait a day? By tomorrow, his lynchbomb would be gone, right? And even if it isn't, he'd need to activate it again, giving us some time to lynch him.

And even if his lynchbomb is permanent, don't we have a power investigator that could confirm this? I think it would be a safer option than trying to lynch him now (we lost 3 townies total, two because of Tales.) I think we can afford a day without lynch, if we could get confirmation on this.

Glad to see it worked.

dazz just reeks mafia to me. All this theories about "if you are doing this you are town, if you are doing that you are mafia, if you are saying this you can't be town, if you are saying that you can't be mafia" just so his vote can sound reasonable.

dazz was the one who got roleblocked too didn't he?

Glad to see it worked.

dazz just reeks mafia to me. All this theories about "if you are doing this you are town, if you are doing that you are mafia, if you are saying this you can't be town, if you are saying that you can't be mafia" just so his vote can sound reasonable.

dazz was the one who got roleblocked too didn't he?

Says the guy who's very willing to kill a Townie with him if he reaches majority? You reek a LOT more than me, dude.

I'm sorry but if I had a lynchbomb, I wouldn't use it in case I kill a Town. Also, I'm willing to take the lynchbomb and kill myself because I believe I'm a useless Town and would rather someone who was more important than me live, I'm sorry but how does this make me Mafia if I'm willing to commit suicide? By the way guys, still haven't reset your vote. So I don't think the whole suspicion with me works and if it does, it doesn't matter because when one of the two remove their vote, I will be dead and everyone will see my alignment.

When MadDog or Cube reset their vote, I guess we'll see if you're bluffing or not and if you're not, everyone will see my alignment and will see I am Good.

Also, no I didn't get roleblocked.

By the way, I'm voting because of several reasons:

-I don't like being blackmailed

-I would rather sacrifice myself seeing as my power is completely random and is hit and miss

-I believe you to be Mafia and if you aren't, shame on you for putting us at risk

-Your whole attitude of "I'm setting a lynchbomb because I'm being voted"

-You try to make your lynchbomb sound reasonable by saying "I won't remove it until people remove their votes" when it could actually mean that you're Mafia and people are scared to die.

I'm not afraid to die and if you are Town and are telling the truth about the whole "The third man dies", then I'm very willing to be the third man. I'm not scared of you and I'm not scared of sacrificing myself if it means the Good side win.

And if it turns out you are bluffing, it just proves that you are a liar and would leave the question of why you would lie.

Dazz, you'll need three people to reset their vote until you're in the first three.

Someone should put the final vote in and end this.

Can the three people please remove their votes and then put them back on.

By the way Tales, what could possibly make you convinced I'm Mafia and I want a better explanation than because I say "if he did that, he'd be Mafia". I've given several reasons why I suspect you so please enlighten me on how you think I'm Mafia...

Can the three people please remove their votes and then put them back on.

By the way Tales, what could possibly make you convinced I'm Mafia and I want a better explanation than because I say "if he did that, he'd be Mafia". I've given several reasons why I suspect you so please enlighten me on how you think I'm Mafia...

He's just trying to offload the attention from him in a desperate bid not to get lynched, after we failed to interpret his crazy actions as "helping the town out".