N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Wow. Shit is crazy fucked up. Re-directing re-directors who re-direct in a new direction? That's basically how I'm feeling right now. Who do we know about, what do we know about them, and can someone PLEASE tell me what Eddie does?!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have most conviently deleted my pm stating my job description. I will ask peeps to re-send it too me. May I ask now, who is in the frame to be evil other than me?

I think it's between us two, seeing as we're both redirectors... Nice one for proving me innocent though! lol :p

No idea, I just don't have any notes on it so assume he hasn't told us?

Then your correct response should have been 'I don't know what eddie does'.

Edddie, what do you doooooooo?

She Eddie is a she.

Are you a boy...or a giiiiirl?

I'm very suspicious of the way mr-paul's result on Esequiel is phrased; "surely" is one of the words I used in my Nintendo Mafia for the dumb cop's results, hinting that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I have a feeling it might be a wrong result, but I have nothing else to base it on.

Regardless, there can't be two townie redirectors with the exact same power. Unless they're in contact with each other as partners, which they don't seem to be.

Then your correct response should have been 'I don't know what eddie does'.

Edddie, what do you doooooooo?

Are you a boy...or a giiiiirl?

I refused to disclose what I do yesterday, and I refuse again when there's no real need to know, other than curiosity :P

Giiiiiirl, thank you very much :p

Regardless, there can't be two townie redirectors with the exact same power. Unless they're in contact with each other as partners, which they don't seem to be.

The two we know have fairly different ways of redirection.

Right now it seems like everybody is hung up on the fact that we don't have solid leads. I've just checked and the day phases are only 48 hours long, it's not like Gentleman's where they continue until discussion dies out. I don't like the way Esequiel has 'conveniently' lost his role PM after 2 days and is waiting for another one. Sounds like delaying tactics to me. Based on that and the other comments made so far today I'm gonna whack my vote down.

Vote: Esequiel

Listen and I'm being deadly serious now, lynch me. When you see I'm good, go after Eddie, mundi and mr Paul next. I just have a gut feeling but you will need to lynch me first, I'm ok with it dong let the day end with no progress.

That post sounds so fake. Esequiel is playing so weird. Not his usual townie self at all. And we have info from mr-paul that he is evil, we also have two townie redirectors with different means?

The day doesn't last forever and we have gone nowhere. We have 3 suspicious people already and our attention is so divided we can't get any of them.

I'll call your bluff Esequiel. Vote: Esequiel

I refused to disclose what I do yesterday, and I refuse again when there's no real need to know, other than curiosity :P

Giiiiiirl, thank you very much :p

So why did you start the day asking questions, and how can you clear Cube as good?

I'm calling it as well. This sounds like a crazy double bluff. I mean, 'when someone is so happy to be lynched, they must be town, right? So let's not lynch them!'

Errrrrrm, no.

Vote: Esequiel

Also, I suppose if this is somehow wrong then we have three potential targets in the pipeline to look into :)

Wait, why are we now trusting Aqui1a? I got so incredibly lost I sort of just moved on, then when I read Esequiel's posts I forgot about it and voted. But what's going on there?

Also, is Jonnas a zombie or not?

My targets:

Night 1 - Diageo

Night 2 - Eenuh

I can clear Cube as good because I know he targeted Eenuh, and my PM tells me that he "posed no threat".

Esequiel, what have you got against me, exactly? How have I contributed nothing, compared to the people who were like "got no info, laterz" (while I accept that it may not be their fault)?

I'd actually prefer to go for Aqui1a, I feel like he was intentionally being avoidant/confusing back there.

Vote: Aqui1a

Dohnut - Jonnas is not a zombie, heroic never reached him.

I'm calling it as well. This sounds like a crazy double bluff. I mean, 'when someone is so happy to be lynched, they must be town, right? So let's not lynch them!'

QUOTE]

You use that defence every time.

I'm not sure I'm convinced, mostly because I'm lost as hell. Why Esequiel again?

I believe you to be a mafia roleblocker Eddie. I believe mundi to be mafia, and mr Paul is either lying or naive.

As for aqui1a Im 90% sure he is town now. He didn't lie and I confirm his power works as described, lynch me and you have this confirmed along with 3 very good leads.

As for people thinking I'm bluffing, I'm not. I just know me being lynched can provide more for the town than my power.

Dyson what have you been upto so far?