N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

That basically confirms that one of the people who targeted ReZ on the first night knew what they broke and saw him as a danger.

Puts lots of pressure back on EddieColeslaw and whoever else targeted him then.

How would anyone know anything about ReZ on the *very first night* of the game? I assume that more often than not, targets are chosen randomly on the first night. Unless I overlooked something?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a pm saying I heard a loud buzzing noise and felt a prick on my arm. Then I tried to swat it but must have missed it because I didn't see it in my hand. I doubt it was a mosquito :p

Did this happen as well or were you roleblocked?

How would anyone know anything about ReZ on the *very first night* of the game? I assume that more often than not, targets are chosen randomly on the first night. Unless I overlooked something?

Well that being night 2, I think you might have.

I also happen to know Jonnas is a zombie with a gun.

Zombies can't use guns. He must be majini, or have las plagas.

I mean the mafia person who broke ReZ's camera knew that is what it was/found out his role, and therefore the mafia decided to kill him the following night.

That, or they decided to kill him to make you look suspicious.

Anyway, bed time now, more in the morning.

I didn't mean the killing! mr-paul implied that ReZ's thing was broken because the person who did it knew something. But that was on the first night. Night 2 = he was killed.

He was implying that whoever broke ReZ's thing, also got information on him, and that is why he is dead.

I mean the mafia person who broke ReZ's camera knew that is what it was/found out his role, and therefore the mafia decided to kill him the following night.

That, or they decided to kill him to make you look suspicious.

Anyway, bed time now, more in the morning.

Ah, sorry. I'm due for bed, too :hmm:

His hand is scabby, and he has a gun. I was threatened by him last night apparently.

And I'm more suspicious than him? Why aren't people voting for him already? Is it possible that some townies are zombies who can be cured by a doctor role?

So what? No new leads? I see the Zombie claim against Jonnas, but little more than just a claim. For now I'll go as I said and Vote:EddieColeslaw.

Did you find anything out last night Eenuh or did you get roleblocked?

So what? No new leads? I see the Zombie claim against Jonnas, but little more than just a claim. For now I'll go as I said and Vote:EddieColeslaw.

Did you find anything out last night Eenuh or did you get roleblocked?

I'd like to know if you targeted someone last night actually.

Maybe you already know the answer.

Just wanted to make sure so I could figure out whether I got blocked or not. =P

Anyway very suspicious of Eddie and Jonnas right now. Will wait for more info to see what actions need to be taken.