NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Yeah it would make sense that you could not find me with my power.

You mean I couldn't find Jonnas. Typo? Ok then back to thinking Rummy is a killer. It doesn't help the "is a killer" case since Tales legged it. I want him to try and answer some questions about redirection. Surely the reason the mafia killed Aqui1a in the first place was because they thought he couldn't be targeted by anyone but the killer? Maybe Aqui1a targeted no one, or the kill on the night prevented the redirection of the reverse tracker. I'm still leaning towards Rummy being the killer though... His power sounds like something he would do if he chose not to target anyone.

I'd vote for Rummy at the moment. I think he's mafia, just waiting for Danny to answer questions.

How many votes does Rummy have?

Of course I'm pretty certain Rummy, your story sounds like utter bollocks.

Your using the "I know I'm good so everything I verify must be in my defence even if it's not related to the kill" logic but when in the first gents mafia you were all up in my face by not assuming the viewpoint of everyone else and that you could be mafia.

There are many reasons why you're story sounds bollocks. Conveniently you have the most generic name in the world, and have no picture. Why? Because you don't know where The Peeps gets his inspiration. (Oh look at me making assumptions like I know what you're actually thinking, I must be mafia). You keep referring back to other days that have nothing to do with today because you want to prove your power even though it makes no difference if you actually killed someone. Why didn't you get Tales targeted you? Maybe you did and are lying. This whole Tales is obviously mafia thing, you claim how can I be so sure of things unless I know things, well how can you be so sure? Everything about your character just sounds like a complete lie but people aren't voting for you because you're making enough of a ruckus.

Now with Tales, if he was redirected, it means that Rummy targeted someone, and if he did, he is still obviously lying about his power. So it still is Tales vs Rummy. Having multiple powers is not weird at all, many mafia games have that. And the whole, lynch him first before lynching me even though his info is obviously more believable is hilarious. Just looks like a mafia plan to get rid of a townie since you know you got caught.

If Tales was just outright lying then it would be so completely obvious tonight that there would be no point.

Ah ok, I realised Mundi targeted Jonnas straight after I posted. Do you know why you could target two? Kinda hoping it's to do with the mosquito thing.

Mundi did you stop me from finding Jonnas last night?

Her power was enhanced.

--

About Rummy: let's say Tales is mafia and you're good. Why would he pull such a risky stunt to get rid of a townie with such a passive power? Surely they'd go for investigator/protector/etc. first. A mirror tracker just isn't worth a mafioso with multiple powers getting lynched.

I think that for the first time ever we found a mafioso and that's why this lynch is taking so long.

We've still got 24 hours to go and several people haven't posted yet (Dazz and jayseven, and Dyson has only posted once which was a vote), and with 3 goodies dead with no mafia caught yet, we need to hear absolutely everything from everyone before we lynch anyone. A wrong lynch and then a night kill will put the mafia into quite a strong position.

Her power was enhanced.

--

About Rummy: let's say Tales is mafia and you're good. Why would he pull such a risky stunt to get rid of a townie with such a passive power? Surely they'd go for investigator/protector/etc. first. A mirror tracker just isn't worth a mafioso with multiple powers getting lynched.

Because he probably didn't realise I was passive, in fact he may have assumed I wasn't for not directly answering Eenuh's questions, yesterday.

ALSO, what about mr-pauls rather good point that no one can actually target Aqui1a, assuming I could even target then it meant Tales would have reverse tracked someone else who I targetted. However that totally isn't the case because I *can't* actively target, but even if I could and I was lying he couldn't have reverse tracked Aqui1a!

I think that for the first time ever we found a mafioso and that's why this lynch is taking so long.

I think you're still too adamant without enough against me.

Hows about guys, we go for the classic lynch him tonight and lynch me tomorrow? Lynch Tales tonight, I'll put the vote on myself tomorrow if he turns out good(which I'm sure he won't), but I'm telling you guys I'm definitely good. Like, you are all going to feel so totally silly when you lynch me. Like actually. I still urge people to watch the names I've mentioned when you do, including Diageo.

Your using the "I know I'm good so everything I verify must be in my defence even if it's not related to the kill" logic but when in the first gents mafia you were all up in my face by not assuming the viewpoint of everyone else and that you could be mafia.

Why didn't you get Tales targeted you? Maybe you did and are lying. This whole Tales is obviously mafia thing, you claim how can I be so sure of things unless I know things, well how can you be so sure? Everything about your character just sounds like a complete lie but people aren't voting for you because you're making enough of a ruckus.

I didn't verify my own stuff, how can one verify their own information? I'm just saying Eenuh(the only person to successfully target me so far, I still point out nobody has come forward successfully targeting me Night 1 despite my request) can verify at least some of the things I've said. Who can/has verified Tales?

Why didn't I get that Tales targetted me? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T. Jeez, it's not rocket science. THAT is why I'm so convinced he's lying, not even an innocent/mistaken townie.

If Tales was just outright lying then it would be so completely obvious tonight that there would be no point.

It would be explainable, as I just mentioned, if he thought I could actively target. He didn't know I was passive when he made his claim.

We've still got 24 hours to go and several people haven't posted yet (Dazz and jayseven, and Dyson has only posted once which was a vote), and with 3 goodies dead with no mafia caught yet, we need to hear absolutely everything from everyone before we lynch anyone. A wrong lynch and then a night kill will put the mafia into quite a strong position.

Which is why I'm really urging people to target me tonight so I can verify what I'm saying about my power.

Eenuh, just out of curiosity, was your power any different last night?

Rummy: His multiple power thing matches with what he's been saying throughout the first few days. It would also be incredibly stupid to make up something like that with other trackers and stuff about.

Is that in response to why you believe him over me? What about the fact people couldn't actually target Aqui1a?

Is that in response to why you believe him over me? What about the fact people couldn't actually target Aqui1a?

You questioned my opinion on him being someone with multiple powers, hence why I said it fitted in with other stuff he said before he claimed it.

And the write-up clearly shows that Aqui1a didn't get round to doing his power last night.

We're not debating your power: having that power is completely unrelated to if you can be a killer or not.

You questioned my opinion on him being someone with multiple powers, hence why I said it fitted in with other stuff he said before he claimed it.

And the write-up clearly shows that Aqui1a didn't get round to doing his power last night.

We're not debating your power: having that power is completely unrelated to if you can be a killer or not.

Oh, I had meant to be questioning why you chose him over me, but I get you now. I understand what you're saying about the powers, as I said it's unfortunately not something that will be proved until I die. I just hope my death isn't totally in vain and everyone suddenly decides to ignore everything I've said, as is often the case.

Hmm, how does the write-up clearly show him not using his power? I can't determine where in the other writeup it clearly shows that he is?

I'm actually starting to believe Rummy. I'm not convinced by Tales' statement at all, it seems to have come out of nowhere.

Change Vote: None

Ah, screw it, someone is evil between Rummy and Tales and I think it's Rummy.

Vote: Rummy

@Herojan: So, twice you were prevented from reaching me? Let's hope you're luckier tonight.

I don't know if I've actually voted yet, I think I have but I don't know. All I can say after reading through the last few pages I started to doubt Rummy's evilness...

Then I kept reading, and I am now very sure he's lying. His information just doesn't make sense, his role sounds wrong and his arguments just sound like a mafia member. Sorry rummy, but even if you're not evil we get a lot from your lynch. Still think you're evil though :p

Actually think I have voted, so don't need to do so again.

Votes:

Rummy (4): Tales, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Jonnas

Majority is 9

Votes:

Rummy (7): Tales, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor

Majority is 9

mr-paul - I don't get a lot of disposable time these days! Work + commute + food prep bleeeeaaauuugh. I try to keep up with the posts but it's not always easy - especially when I spend 30 mins reading through posts just to find someone else has made a point/asked a question i was going to ask.

Today was my aunt's wedding 3 hours away. Just got back 30 mins ago. 200 posts in this thread were waiting for me and tbf once I saw your post about me I basically skimmed the rest.

As a side-note - I spent most of the gent's mafia being rather succinct. When I decide to speak up and join in - oh, yeah, buttrape.

...blergh whatever. Might as well speed up inevitability.

Change vote: Rummy

Just watch there be a lynch bomb now!

What if Rummy is telling the truth, and we're lynching a townie? Then what if we assume that Tales was lying and lynch him too the next day, but he's also a townie :( And Rummy has a lynchbomb, which kills ANOTHER townie...

I'll take my paranoia out the door, now...

Too late. You hit majority. Heed my words and names!

Ignorant idiots. Hope the mafia wipe you all out. I also found out powers of who targeted me, btw.

Can't believe how stupid you all are to believe one simple statement, either. Really, there was nothing concrete on me and you all chose to ignore that.

Votes:

Rummy (6): Tales, heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Dyson, Jonnas

Majority is 9

I reckon most of your mafia are in there.

Hmm that does sound quite townie to me...

Unless he is bluffing and actually did realise there weren't enough votes on him.

mr-paul - I don't get a lot of disposable time these days! Work + commute + food prep bleeeeaaauuugh. I try to keep up with the posts but it's not always easy - especially when I spend 30 mins reading through posts just to find someone else has made a point/asked a question i was going to ask.

Today was my aunt's wedding 3 hours away. Just got back 30 mins ago. 200 posts in this thread were waiting for me and tbf once I saw your post about me I basically skimmed the rest.

As a side-note - I spent most of the gent's mafia being rather succinct. When I decide to speak up and join in - oh, yeah, buttrape.

Don't worry, wasn't an attack on your life! I just like to see people taking part and didn't want the day to pass quickly without people having a chance to say anything they may need to say!