NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Sorry, but I have you as the only who targeted Aqui1a.

I have already mentioned this a few days ago in the Gentleman mafia, but I will be leaving in a couple hours and will return on Monday afternoon some time. I won't have access to Internet.

On night 1 I investigated diageo, but was redirected to Rez and found out he was good.

One night 2 I tracked Ellmeister, but was redirected to Eddiecoleslaw who targeted Eenuh(I was the first one to say this, hence proved)

Yes, I have multiple powers, and there is more to come. I ask to be protected obviously.

There you go Ell.

Gunfire you say... maybe your target was implicated in the kill somehow Ell?

I said this in an earlier post. I investigated diageo, but was redirected to Rez to find out he was good. On night 2 I tracked you, but was redirected to Eddie who targeted Eenuh(proven as Eddie confirmed it after I revealed it). Yes, I have multiple powers and they are not the only ones in my arsenal. I ask to be protected obviously.

I read that post then completely forgot >_>

If people want I can tell them about International Law, least I'm remembering that at the moment.

Sorry, but I have you as the only who targeted Aqui1a.

I have already mentioned this a few days ago in the Gentleman mafia, but I will be leaving in a couple hours and will return on Monday afternoon some time. I won't have access to Internet.

Sorry, but I have you down as totally being a liar. Trust me guys, it's impossible. Tales IS mafia. You shoulda picked a better target to pin this on :p

I said this in an earlier post. I investigated diageo, but was redirected to Rez to find out he was good. On night 2 I tracked you, but was redirected to Eddie who targeted Eenuh(proven as Eddie confirmed it after I revealed it). Yes, I have multiple powers and they are not the only ones in my arsenal. I ask to be protected obviously.

Which in this case further implicates Eddie as mafia also.

My pm basically says I was going for my target but when I heard gunfire and shouting I turned back. This sounds a lot like Aqui1a's death, does this mean my target was likely involved?

Let us know and we can question then.

I still think that Rummy is the one who lilled Aqui1a.

Why?! Because Tales says so? Don't be so dense, why take his word over mine? I'm guaranteeing you I did not.

I'd like to know what Eenuh thinks about me, because I trust her, I'm not sure where she stands on me though.

Well we either take his word or yours, so it's not a particularly stupid proposition.

So your role is a passive one... Who are you? What is your character, and what does your PM say? Do you literally do nothing whatsoever? What's the point?

Also, if Tales was lying about his info it would be a pretty stupid plan for the mafia to play. If he was mafia I would expect him to say something like 'I'm almost sure Rummy killed him' or 'I know rummy targeted him and I'm confident nobody else did', which would leave him some wriggle room tomorrow so he can say 'I told you I wasn't sure!'

As he's so confident and saying he is 100% sure you killed him, I'm willing to trust him more than you right now. Obviously a role claim may change things but I think you've just been caught out on this occasion.

My pm basically says I was going for my target but when I heard gunfire and shouting I turned back. This sounds a lot like Aqui1a's death, does this mean my target was likely involved?

I can confirm that the gunfire you heard doesn't have anything to do with Aqui1a's death.

Well we either take his word or yours, so it's not a particularly stupid proposition.

So your role is a passive one... Who are you? What is your character, and what does your PM say? Do you literally do nothing whatsoever? What's the point?

Also, if Tales was lying about his info it would be a pretty stupid plan for the mafia to play. If he was mafia I would expect him to say something like 'I'm almost sure Rummy killed him' or 'I know rummy targeted him and I'm confident nobody else did', which would leave him some wriggle room tomorrow so he can say 'I told you I wasn't sure!'

As he's so confident and saying he is 100% sure you killed him, I'm willing to trust him more than you right now. Obviously a role claim may change things but I think you've just been caught out on this occasion.

Yes, but why his over me? *I'M* 100% sure he's lying and mafia. What gives him more credit over me?

Nothing, apart from what I said - he has no wriggle room for tomorrow if he is mafia. A mafia member would have given himself a way out.

Also, you're ignoring/avoiding my questions. Who are you? What is your character? What does your role PM say?

Yes, but why his over me? *I'M* 100% sure he's lying and mafia. What gives him more credit over me?

Because he gave us information. You've given us nothing.

I wanted to avoid revealing too much, because then everything about me is out there, if the only other option is death then fine. I'm John Smith, the bystander who's job it is to get hit with all the end of the world misfortune, a Mirror Tracker who will find out who targetted me, if I survive the night.

THAT is why I know it's impossible, THAT is why I knew Eenuh targetted me and why she got no result. There is NO way Tales could have got me doing something, he has no out! I assumed he might say he was re-directed or something, but that'd be impossible cos I can't target anyone.

Night 1, and last night, nobody targetted me. mr-paul didn't reach me for some reason, otherwise I would know, and Tales certainly didn't either, because I'm pretty sure he's lying.

Because he gave us information. You've given us nothing.

Verified information? No. He said something, it isn't anything other than a statement, and more so, a lie I guarantee.

I'm sure you'll also lynch me tonight, at which point check that current vote list, half your mafia are right there.

Also is it not a little strange that he has 'multiple powers'?

I'm not lying and I wasn't redirected, because I have been redirected twice in a row and now how the pms looks like when you get redirected.

Just posting one last time to remind protectors to protect me ;)

You've gotta be unless there's a PM sender, a re-direct wouldn't even work.

I'm confident that this is a lie.

Lol, because it's a generic name? It's a fairly generic mafia. I can directly quote the PM, if it's allowed, though I basically already paraphrased it.

Also I'm actually so generic I don't even have a picture, before that comes up later.

The only night I've been targetted so far is Night 2, obviously this is something to difficult to prove but easy to disprove, but if anyone can say they DID target me on night 1, then they should also come forward before I'm lynched.

Oh man, I can't believe I didn't even realise I've got another verification in Eenuh. Please wait for her.

Eenuh, can you or can you not confirm that you are MJ?

MJ is indeed my initials.

When I targeted Rummy, it said he had no targets, so for that night what he says is true, that he doesn't target anyone. Of course I can't clear him of other nights, but he's telling the truth about that one.

As for mr-paul, my PM last night said he was just standing around. So I guess that means because he was stopped by the earthquake he couldn't reach his target. Just thought it was worded a bit funny.

I don't believe your Rummy, you obviously killed Aqui1a. If Tales is lying, we can just lynch his tomorrow. It's a pretty clear case.

I don't believe you are John Smith and I don't believe you have no power. You probably can reverse track but gave that up to be able to kill. And the fact that you say you don't have a picture either, well that clinches it. You don't know what a townie role looks like and that's why you have no picture.

I'm not lying and I wasn't redirected, because I have been redirected twice in a row and now how the pms looks like when you get redirected.

Just posting one last time to remind protectors to protect me ;)

The more you ask for protectors the more you're likely to get messed around tomorrow night!

I forgot I do more than just reverse track, I see your face and name. If anyone can see a face/name, I urge them to investigate me rather than lynch me. You people have no good reason not to believe me, those who seem to not want to I'd highly point to as mafia.

Eenuh also verifies what I said about mr-paul, that he did not make it to me. Would I say that with certainty if I did not reverse track last night?

We have to take into account that Eenuh and Rummy could be team-mates of some sort.