N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

The day ended early yesterday,and it has to have been someones power. Why else would it end early?

Vote: Tales

Can we actually lynch him this time guys instead of pussy footing around him and spend the whole day focused on him, then fail to lynch him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we end the day too quickly, we had no death tonight so lets at least get our roleblocks out.

I jailkept Jayseven again, but got a PM saying that it seemed that he had nothing to do that night and was very cordial.

I interviewed EddieColeslaw last night, and was told it was clear that "he" had the town's best interests at heart, and I didn't need to my cameraman to see that. I still wouldn't rule out mafia however since lot's of bad guys think they are doing the world a favour. My interviews are useless without Rez :blank:

Dannyboy, why is your skin rotten and smelly?

Rotten? My skin isn't rotten, it's burnt. It makes sense that it's smelly, but I don't get the rotten part.

Anyway, I protected Diageo last night.

Regarding Tales, it was obviously an end-the-day-early power, and only the mafia would benefit from having such a power. Now they have to have known that it would be obvious, so why did they decide to use it? If Tales is indeed mafia, it only served to postpone his demise. If he isn't mafia, why would they waste it on him, seeing as he was practically dead already?

It makes no sense either way to me.

(Also note that nothing appeared in the write-up. That's curious.)

I investigated Tales. My PM said "You discovered your target sitting alone, and began your assessment. After taking ability, character, personality and stupidity into account you deduced his threat level to be at 7. Your lowest so far."

So if I'm mafia, dannyboy definitively is?

I suggest you focus on different leads today.

Also:

I investigated Tales. My PM said "You discovered your target sitting alone, and began your assessment. After taking ability, character, personality

Key word.

Hey guys, just came on to say I'm not inactive in such a way I'm ignoring the game. I'm reading on everything that's been said here but I literally have nothing to say. What's the point in saying something when it's not useful, right?

I honestly don't know what to make of this. However, I do agree that the whole end-the-day early thing is obviously a Mafia power or it could be a Good power who used it so that that person didn't reach majority (although I very much doubt the latter).

As I said before, I'm not going to post if I have nothing to say because there's literally no point and it'd be wasting time. Just know that I am reading the game.

Hey guys, just came on to say I'm not inactive in such a way I'm ignoring the game. I'm reading on everything that's been said here but I literally have nothing to say. What's the point in saying something when it's not useful, right?

I honestly don't know what to make of this. However, I do agree that the whole end-the-day early thing is obviously a Mafia power or it could be a Good power who used it so that that person didn't reach majority (although I very much doubt the latter).

As I said before, I'm not going to post if I have nothing to say because there's literally no point and it'd be wasting time. Just know that I am reading the game.

As mentioned before, that doesn't make sense. Why would a mafia save me regardless of aligment? I'm pretty sure it's more commonly a townie power too.

As mentioned before, that doesn't make sense. Why would a mafia save me regardless of aligment? I'm pretty sure it's more commonly a townie power too.

To buy an extra day for themselves...

And what is your power?

That's just it. I don't know myself. Basically, I just pick a target and pick an animal. I've only recieved a PM about one of them, which was on the first night. I targeted a couple more but didn't recieve any information about them so I guess I was unsuccessful or they were worthless.