NEurope
Dyson

General Movie Thread

Yes! :grin: That's the film.

Oh don't worry! I've got it on DVD. I went to HMV one day and cleaned them of all their French DVDs. Even though I've been dying to see it for ages I just can't seem to get a chance to watch it. I'll post my reaction when I do.

Will probably see Cowboys & Aliens tomorrow.

Seen a lot of cinema stuff recently.

Captain America and Planet of the Apes last week.

I actually hate the cinema though.

So noisey.

Will probably see Cowboys & Aliens tomorrow.

Seen a lot of cinema stuff recently.

Captain America and Planet of the Apes last week.

I actually hate the cinema though.

So noisey.

OH MY GOD.

I saw rise of the planets of the apes the other day.

A bunch of noisy Teens at the back.

Man near me just yelled up: SHUT UP YOU C**TS

hero.

HOPEFULLY, I'm seeing The Inbetweeners Movie tomorrow. If not, it'll definitely be on Friday or the weekend. I just want to go on a time where there's no chavs but I can't really see that happening! :(

OH MY GOD.

I saw rise of the planets of the apes the other day.

A bunch of noisy Teens at the back.

Man near me just yelled up: SHUT UP YOU C**TS

hero.

Seeing as this is you I imagine the starred out letters to be 'A's.

Seeing as this is you I imagine the starred out letters to be 'A's.

Yes lets go with that. :p I really wanted to tell the story but really didn't want to type the word. Even with Asterixes.

Iron Man

So solid. So iron. It felt like the director knew how to make an 80% movie, and didn't stray from that golden path. Funny in parts. Pepper/Gweneth was great. RDJ was great. Yes. Excited to see the second.

Definitively 8/10

The only good thing I can see about it is that the great NPH is in it.

Iron Man

So solid. So iron. It felt like the director knew how to make an 80% movie, and didn't stray from that golden path. Funny in parts. Pepper/Gweneth was great. RDJ was great. Yes. Excited to see the second.

Definitively 8/10

You say this as if it is the first time you have seen it, in which case I am retracting your comic book fan/posse/possey membership card.

I saw The Inbetweeners Movie this morning and it was brilliant, I loved it. Absolutely hilarious! A lot better than I thought it would be and I thought it was going to be funny.

All of you going to see the Smurfs movie should be ashamed. :heh:

Looks fucking awful. I don't mean that lightly either. It's pure butchery of a children's classic. The art/animation style as well is...urgh. I wanted to throw up the first time I saw the poster advertising it.

I'm not gonna be ashamed of witnessing the greatest movie of the year.

So much smurfy goodness. They say smurf so many times. :D

I definitely laughed too much. :p

I might've been interested if it wasn't all 3-smurfin'-D!!... I mean... Sigh. And in New York?! Where all classics go to die.

Should be seeing Inbetweeners Movie Thing tomorrow. Seen most of the eps, and when the first trailer came out, the cinema went crazy. I expect it to be a more up-to-date version of Kevin and Perry go Large. I expect nothing that will age well, but a good laugh or five to be had.

I might've been interested if it wasn't all 3-smurfin'-D!!... I mean... Sigh. And in New York?! Where all classics go to die.

Should be seeing Inbetweeners Movie Thing tomorrow. Seen most of the eps, and when the first trailer came out, the cinema went crazy. I expect it to be a more up-to-date version of Kevin and Perry go Large. I expect nothing that will age well, but a good laugh or five to be had.

The premise for the Smurfs movie seems lame. Why couldn't they just use the old charming animation style and roll with that? It looks horrible. :(

Yeah, funny enough, I thought of Kevin and Perry Go Large when I saw the trailer for the Inbetweeners. Not sure it'll be funny for the whole 1 hour and a half or however long it is. It's hard to keep a comedy going for that long.

I saw it in 2D. :p

Isla, I wanted to see it in 3D but it was at 6:30.

I'd have prefered 2D animation as that would be glorious but unsure how that would have translated into a movie beyond 1 hour but they could have done the winnie the pooh thing and made it short and sweet. :)

Hank Azaria as Gorgamel was so good. :grin:

The trailer for The Inbetweeners movie, now there is a horrible trailer. I shall be avoiding that movie like the plague. :heh:

Coolness, I've bypassed your post.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

No longer will I smell your hair...for as long as I have smelled it before.

The premise for the Smurfs movie seems lame. Why couldn't they just use the old charming animation style and roll with that? It looks horrible. :(

Yeah, funny enough, I thought of Kevin and Perry Go Large when I saw the trailer for the Inbetweeners. Not sure it'll be funny for the whole 1 hour and a half or however long it is. It's hard to keep a comedy going for that long.

The Smurfs was decent, not brilliant but entertaining nonetheless. I didn't like the plot and everything but NPH and the actual Smurfs were funny a few times. The Inbetweeners Movie was funny all through the movie. I laughed about every 5-10 minutes as did the rest of the audience and, shock, no chavs were in the cinemas!

Coolness, you should be ashamed for avoiding it! :p

:(

To be fair I'm unnecessarily harsh towards the Inbetweeners.

It's style of comedy just really doesn't click with me. :)

Watched some episodes and thought the awkward situations were very basic in their humour and "predictable."

The Inbetweeners Movie was funny all through the movie. I laughed about every 5-10 minutes as did the rest of the audience and, shock, no chavs were in the cinemas!

Coolness, you should be ashamed for avoiding it! :p

Where did this come from?

I always thought of TI as being quite popular amongst the widespread masses.

(I also consider it to be utter toss but that's by-the-by)

Where did this come from?

I always thought of TI as being quite popular amongst the widespread masses.

(I also consider it to be utter toss but that's by-the-by)

I was a little bit afraid that chavs would flock the cinema and make loads of unnecessary noise and chatter like there was in Kevin and Perry Go Large and American Pie (in my cinemas anyway) but there wasn't any, which made me happy.

Yeah, Final Destination 5 is on my to-watch list today. I don't know whether I want to see it or not but I'll give it a go. It looks a bit crap but hey, it can't be worse than the fourth movie, right?.....Right?