N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the start of the game we know nothing about anyone so distrusting someone purely because we don't know them isn't a good method. People shouldn't have to reveal everything about their character just because they're sticking a vote on.

If it comes up that they know something important or are involved in certain actions then yeah, we need to know something about them, but until then there's not much point just asking each person who they are and what they do.

Remove vote: Marcamillian because I forgot before.

Princess Olivia

Having survived this complicated ordeal, Olivia grew to become one of the most popular personalities in British history. She eventually married Lord James of Wales, effectively making him the King, but everybody knows she is the one truly in charge.

It's the effectively part that sticks out for me. He's effectively the king (and that sentence just cries out for a but...) BUT she's the one in charge.

I'm a stage magician. :geek:

What da hellll are yoou?

I have just searched through this thread and found your list of posts. Half/more than half are posts like the one before last, where you simply vote for someone going with someone else's info.

Example, "That sounds good. Vote: such and such."

The fact you haven't said much in this thread, but are very keen to vote (in this day phase, you have already voted for Nintendohnut and also put a vote down for Marca (which I don't think you removed.) You're either very trigger happy, or you're playing us.

Who have you been targeting? It is very easy at this stage for everyone to say "I targeted Flink" because we have no way of checking. Dyson says four people targeted. Its easy for people to just jump on that wagon and say that's what they did tonight, when maybe that isn't what they did. So, what have you been doing, Chair?

DoublePost: Peeps, would it be of any use to you if I told you that my name in real life is Jim and that I was born in Wales? Jonnas was making a joke, stating that Ine is in charge of our relationship. :heh:

DoublePost: Peeps, would it be of any use to you if I told you that my name in real life is Jim and that I was born in Wales? Jonnas was making a joke, stating that Ine is in charge of our relationship. :heh:

Are you certain he was making a joke? I did miss how Lord James translates to Jim though. It doesn't make much difference though, this is a game and not real life.

You seem very eager to push the focus on Chair.

Anyway, If chair is the same magician as the one who targeted me, then I think it's safe to assume that he's good.

He might be good, but considering how active he has been on the forum, he is looking pretty dodgy. I find anyone that turns up just to vote quite suspicious.

Are you certain he was making a joke? I did miss how Lord James translates to Jim though. It doesn't make much difference though, this is a game and not real life.

I can't be certain, but it seemed like an obvious joke. Has anything else in the game indicated that the King resents the Queen?

You seem very eager to push the focus on Chair.

Anyway, If chair is the same magician as the one who targeted me, then I think it's safe to assume that he's good.

He does have a point though. Chair hardly says a thing except for voting for someone because of what someone says. Most of the time, there's no input on what he thinks and things like that.

I've also noticed that some of his posts are quite small, like they're only one sentence sometimes. It's not just Chair but there are a couple of others who aren't very active but Chair is the only one I can think of at the moment.

He does have a point though. Chair hardly says a thing except for voting for someone because of what someone says. Most of the time, there's no input on what he thinks and things like that.

I've also noticed that some of his posts are quite small, like they're only one sentence sometimes. It's not just Chair but there are a couple of others who aren't very active but Chair is the only one I can think of at the moment.

Exactly, I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this.

It actually sounds as if he has quite a decent power if he can cure things like eyesight. So, I want to learn more. Could be extremely useful for town, if he is town.

Exactly, I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this.

It actually sounds as if he has quite a decent power if he can cure things like eyesight. So, I want to learn more. Could be extremely useful for town, if he is town.

Well, put it this way, I targeted you for a reason last night.

If you have a look back, my power was better for one night.

Ah, so he can enhance powers? Or something to that effect?

Right, that's basically just what I wanted from Chair. Just some sort of idea of what he could do. I don't know if he chooses to play mafia games in this way, or if he has other stuff going on, but I'm glad others (well, dazz) can at least see that it does look quite "off."

This thread is starting to become a nightmare to look for old info. We're on 40 pages or something already...

Chair is always like that when playing mafia games.

I also want to answer the other question people are asking about me but I'm still not sure. If the Lord/King could clear this up it could be better.

Chair is always like that when playing mafia games.

I also want to answer the other question people are asking about me but I'm still not sure. If the Lord/King could clear this up it could be better.

Ah, well there you go. If that's his style in every/most games, then that makes sense to me now.

What question is this about you Cube? About revealing the leader/lord/King? Or was there another question?

What question is this about you Cube? About revealing the leader/lord/King?

Yes, that one. It could be important yet at the same time it could be a problem.

Then again the person in question is already thought to be a target.