N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe we are still on like day 2. Also why did nobody die last night, was that even addressed?

Also I thin inactives should be harshly punished in such a massive game, how can we ever reach majority if only a minority are actually playing the game?

I thought I'd posted this before my last post, but apparently my internet sucks.

Really? I am quite confused. I was almost sure Mundi was going to turn out innocent. I shall have to re-evaluate very much stuff.

Also I'm definitely not mafia, but it'll make sense later on. I'm quite confused at the moment given Mundi's admittance, I think maybe things aren't quite what they seem to me.

Since Mundi is mafia, I wouldn't mind a bit o' protection just in case. :p

I'm sure we all would. I personally think Aqui1a or myself would appreciate protection as a suitable reward for helping thwart a mafioso (assuming Mundi is mafia).

If I die tonight, go for Marcamillian, he's definitely mafia if Mundi is. And maybe Rummy.

I agree in that Lord Rummy concerns me greatly and this was even before he didn't vote for (who we suspect to be mafa) Gentleman Mundi.

I'd believe him if he hadn't have said Diageo was town, heh heh.

Its just such an easy thing for mafia to claim and then say (me or X) is town to get (me or X) on side with/stand up with mafia.

(However he definitely targeted me and got through Aqui1a's defence so maybe it is legit)

Vote Standings

Sméagol (2): Rummy, chairdriver

Mundi (13): Esequiel, Diageo, The Peeps, aqui1a, Dazz, Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, Cube, Ellmeister, Flinky, EddieColeslaw, Tales, Dyson

Majority has been reached

-----------------

"Nefarious! It is what he is, I tell you!"

"I am not nefarious!...My actions are of dubious nature, but my intentions are pristine!"

"I do not believe you!"

"Neither do I!"

"Scumnag!"

"Let's do eeet!"

"God, stagnation is so excrement..."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Hmph, if that's what you believe, I won't stop thee. Indeed, you got me, but let this lynch forever hover above your heads! You have chosen to savagely murder a proud disciple of two of the finest gentlemen who have roamed this land!"

"..."

"Well? Why do you wait?"

"We are waiting for Jonnas to authorise the procedure. A true gentleman does not delay the paperwor-"

"Hmm? Oh, go ahead, sure."

"At him!"

Mundi is dead. He was the Sergeant, Michael Connor, whose brutal investigative methods roleblocked others. He was-

"Evil!"

-Good

!

-----------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson