N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

To simplify things down from my epic post, let's simply look at what happened in the last night and see what seems genuine and what could be bullshitting, to see if we can find the killer.

aqui1a/me - didn't send target, cricket bat stolen (by Zell)

chair - don't have a target yet. was anyone enhanced by him?

Dannyboy - protected Peeps

Dazz- hasn't claimed anything for a specific night

Eddie - roleblocked Sméagol

Ell - apparently didn't send target

Flink - Smeagol write-up info

ReZ - track diageo (Aqui1a) and dazz (ReZ)

Rummy - no claim

Sméagol - Steal ReZ - roleblocked

Eenuh - reverse track Ell, no-one targeted

Tales - dreamt someone entered his room and tripped

Peeps - Eddie roleblocks or protects

Zell - took my cricket bat

To me, Eddie and Sméagol's stories rely on each other.

Also, there is nothing suggesting anyone targeted Tales until we get the last few people's targets.

Anyone else got a view on what these night targets show?

Thanks for the target chaaaaaaair.

So, with chair's info, the only person that could have roleblocked him is Eddie, or Ell is lying about not targeting anyone and actually jailkept chair. I'm sure chair would know if he was jailkept, though.

Orrrr... Danny, do your traps stop anyone getting to your target?

Basically chair, (i'll stop rambling basically) do you know how you were roleblocked?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleblockers we have left: Sméagol, Eddie, Ellmeister.

Ellmeister claims not to have sent a target in.

Eddie claims to have roleblocked Sméagol - did Sméagol/anyone else back this up?

Unless someone wants to come forward as roleblocking Chair, I'm willing to bet that Ellmeister did it. Whether he's mafia or not is another question but it's not innocent behaviour imo.

Eddie/Ellmeister/Flink appear shifty to me based on the last few pages (Flink the least out of the three).

mr-paul, you rock :)

Roleblockers we have left: Sméagol, Eddie, Ellmeister.

Ellmeister claims not to have sent a target in.

Eddie claims to have roleblocked Sméagol - did Sméagol/anyone else back this up?

Unless someone wants to come forward as roleblocking Chair, I'm willing to bet that Ellmeister did it. Whether he's mafia or not is another question but it's not innocent behaviour imo.

Eddie/Ellmeister/Flink appear shifty to me based on the last few pages (Flink the least out of the three).

mr-paul, you rock :)

May I ask why?

I fear now people will expect this of me every game now!

I just happened to be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING today.

I'm gonna log off and watch TV for now but questions I want answered, just in case they've been missed:

Dazz - full list of targets/days please

Rummy - full list of targets/days please

Chair - how was your roleblock described?

Dannyboy - do your traps roleblock people/completely stop people reaching your target? If so, you may have stopped chair. It'd be nice if you could clear that up

May check back again later, if not, in the morning.

Because of defending Eddie when she's pretty much clearly mafia, but then you kind of went back on it. Just didn't sit right with me.

Whoa, when did I ever defend Eddie? I never once defended her. In fact, I repeatedly said she was possibly mafia, but also thought ReZ was dodgy.

Right, I'm here to say two things, I think, form the briefness in which I've skimmed this thread after getting in.

Fist off, FUCK OFF TELLING ME I'VE BEEN FUCKING INACTIVE. Just....just fuck right off. I can't stand it, I've been trying to give all I can, and apparently that still isnt' enough. How can yoju tell me I've beenm inactive when I'm posting nearly all the goddamn time in day phases AND whilst I'm at work?! What a bloody joke.

Second, Tales, you can also gtfo saying you abhore 'trust me on this' tactics consdiering what you did to my own self in the EoTW mafia. If that isn't scremaing some sort of lie to me, then I don't know what is. IF you ever so personally hate it you never would have done it, and so....well, screw you, you're lying,.

Just vote Eddie guys, then see what you think. YUo keep lynching/letting town die, judge me by what I say. I can only ask on this one thing, but maybe from the end you'll understand th means. I am willing to sacrifice whatever is asked of me if they're town. People blindly beluieve other stupidity but not me, and I donot get why.

There's too much ahppened and I had a busy day, I will read it proper tmw and hopefully post proper too if work isn't too bad,

Also if you watn to know whatr I do, I spent every ngith insistingly thinking everyone is evil, so you all must be. I AM THEONLY TOOOWN

When I jailkeep someone, they get know I have jailkept because I usually stop them leaving their room or something.

You can check my inactivity on the forum over the last few days if you want, I rarely miss sending in a target and wish I had but like I said people who have been jailkept get a pm that basically tells them I did it, so it definitely isn't me.

I don't want to vote for Eddie because Dazz and Rummy are acting strange. They were both like OMGZZZZZ IM A CRAP INVESTIGATOR, both of them? Really? Two completely useless characters? Then they went quiet/ acting relatively strange. Dazz, posting "riddles"? Really? Why would a mafia player be less likely to figure it out?

I want to vote for smeagol. Vote: Smeagol Since the beginning of the game I've remained suspicious.

All I want is your targets, just like everyone else but you and Dazz have been (eventually) willing to give. You can't deny that you've been withholding all information you've got since you realised all your targets turned out evil.

Later tonight? What time zone is denmark in?

GMT +1. I'm one hour ahead of you guys.

Dannyboy - do your traps roleblock people/completely stop people reaching your target? If so, you may have stopped chair. It'd be nice if you could clear that up

I can't know for sure since it isn't specified. But I believe a standard protector power, unless anything is specified, blocks all people attempting to target my target. Ergo I do believe I could have been the one preventing chair from reaching The Peeps.

Second, Tales, you can also gtfo saying you abhore 'trust me on this' tactics consdiering what you did to my own self in the EoTW mafia. If that isn't scremaing some sort of lie to me, then I don't know what is. IF you ever so personally hate it you never would have done it, and so....well, screw you, you're lying,.

I never said they should trust me and I never said they should lynch me the day after if I was wrong. I would never do that.

GMT +1. I'm one hour ahead of you guys.

Jokes just doesn't work on N-E.

Bump with the questions I still would like answered (although I think the third one may be cleared up now)

Dazz - full list of targets/days please

Rummy - full list of targets/days please

Chair - how was your roleblock described?

I've jsut been in the shower trying to think who could be the killer from last night, ruling people out one by one due to their night actions.

Rummy - no claim

It comes down to this lot.

I can kinda believe Ell because I know he had exams and that and hasn't been online as much over the last few days.

Rummy, we're waiting on targets from, but he is low suspicion to me. Just weird with this whole Dazz thing.

Eddie and Sméagol's stories rely on each other. There is no evidence that Sméagol actually did target ReZ. But I can kinda believe that Eddie was some kind of roleblocker/protector rather than Angus this night because of Peeps investigation of her.

Tales' dream, is perhaps the strangest thing to me. It is the most ambiguous thing in the whole day, and unless Rummy did target him, I think it's made up. Other nights he has come up with things that relate to other people, but tonight it is all focused on him, and relates to things that look unlikely to have happened. And if it did happen, it means that someone actually set up traps around Tales' room, which means EddieColeslaw is likely lying to us about roleblocking Sméagol, which means he could be the killer.

So yeah, that's my latest theory. I need my questions answered to fully flesh it out/verify it, but that's my current thinking.

Vote Standings

EddieColeslaw (6): Rummy, Dazz, Zell, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane

ReZourceman (2): Flinky

Majority is 8

I've jsut been in the shower trying to think who could be the killer from last night, ruling people out one by one due to their night actions.

Rummy - no claim

And from that list, the people not voting for Eddie are bolded in red. :p