N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flink, we can't afford to lose another town. There have already been too many mistakes made, let's not repeat what happened to Mundi! (I think it was him who everybody said was Evil and turned out he was Good. If it wasn't, apologies).

Eddie is the one we should be voting on. I believe ReZ because I know how frustrating it is when you're told a result and it ends up it's something else. I agree that it does look bad but I'm very willing to believe he is Good. Eddie, however, I think is Evil

Flink, Dyson may not have known but Jonnas does. I'm telling you ReZ isn't evil, and that Eddie is. Just trust me on this one.

What the hell? Dude, we've known that about Dyson's character for a long time. My investigation/write-up even said something like that earlier in the game. Also:

ReZ, did your information specifically say that he was evil/mafia? Or, did it just imply that he rough? Like you said your cat was scared.

It specifically said he was Evil.

Also, give me a reason to trust you, and I'll think on it. Why are you so convinced that ReZ is town?

What the hell? Dude, we've known that about Dyson's character for a long time. My investigation/write-up even said something like that earlier in the game. Also:

Also, give me a reason to trust you, and I'll think on it. Why are you so convinced that ReZ is town?

Sorry, but I don't get your reasoning. Why do you find it hard to believe that ReZ actually got the evil result when Dyson's character is specifically mentioned to be shady?

Have you suddenly forgotten about me? All of my results came out as Good and I would swear blind that my results definitely said they were Good. To me, this is no different. Flink, seriously, believe me when I say that ReZ is not our guy and that Eddie is.

How can you not see that ReZ's results have acted the same way as my results have done? How did you not see that it's a possibility that ReZ is actually telling the truth and that he's going through what I did?

Do you want to kill Town? Vote for ReZ. Do you want to kill Mafia? Then vote for Eddie!

I'm not sure I quite got that? ReZ said he definitely got a Evil result, Jonnas says in writeup Dyson's past made him shady. That makes sense to me that he was good but appeared evil under investigation?

Also I have no reason, but I'm asking you to. Lynch Eddie, we'll finally find a mafia. I guarantee it with my own life.

I'm with Rummy on this about ReZ. Dyson was a shady character. And the investigator is a CAT.

I think it's Eddie and Sméagol we need to go for.

Rummy, out of curiosity, what have you been up to recently?

I don't know, I think this is exactly what mafia could play on. "My results are unreliable, don't trust them!" The fact that he were revealed as rough earlier(I believe that was because of me I think) could just have played into their hands. I mean, no one bother to bring it up yesterday it looks like(I was a bit awol because of exams) but now it's a hot topic so Rez doesn't get lynched.

I don't have anything today, I had a dream about someone entering a room and tripped on the way out, which made me wake up. Probably entered my room but the pm said I didn't see anyone when I woke up. I have no idea why or who it was, like usual.

This certainty of Eddie being mafia ... where does it come from? Both Dazz and Rummy wants people to vote for her ... is it because they're both mafia and know they will win if Eddie is lynched? *is paranoid*

Well, they do have similar powers. It's not too far fatched to say they are working together. Not that they are necessarily mafia.

It seems to me that Dyson would appear as evil when investigated. I trusted Rez's investigation because he was right about me.

And yeah, I stole the cricket bat.

Anyway, I still suspicious of Eddie. She came out with her role and targets, but never actually mentioned her character. If we know your role and targets, it wouldn't hurt to mention your character name and description, if she's good of course.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Dazz, what have your recent results beeen? You and Rummy seem to have faded into the background after all that early fuss over whether you are dump cops or not.

Re Dazz/Rummy, I am a tiny tiny tiny bit suspicious, because it would be two really awesome mafia role claims. However, this is the second time I've discovered one of Dazz's targets, (me), and certainly nothing bad happened to me either time, and he didn't lie about targets. So he seems harmless, and town, thus likely Rummy is too, and I don't think he has been suspicious at all really.

I don't have anything today, I had a dream about someone entering a room and tripped on the way out, which made me wake up. Probably entered my room but the pm said I didn't see anyone when I woke up. I have no idea why or who it was, like usual.

I don't think we got your dream information from yesterday either....?

Anyway, my list of top suspects right now (because we seem to have exhausted everything else) :p

Eddie Coleslaw. MUST surely be mafia. Roleblocker? Dodgy as hell targets? Eww.

Ellmeister. Damn good player, being reasonably quiet and seems to be flying under the radar a bit.

Tales. Reasonably useless dreams.

Eenuh. General mild spices.

But I think its got to be Eddie today. Gotta be. If she is actually town then.....pffft. Whatever happens the mafia seem to have played disgustingly well.

Voteth : Eddie of Coleslaw

Night 4

aqui1a - Yes, he targeted himself against roleblocks. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Someone targeted me/lurked in the shadows but I threw stuff at them to make them go away.

That was me, I failed to roleblock Aqui1a that night. So that's why...

Probably Diageo getting your power.

Zell is the one who steals items to get a power.

Eddie Coleslaw. MUST surely be mafia. Roleblocker? Dodgy as hell targets? Eww.

Ellmeister. Damn good player, being reasonably quiet and seems to be flying under the radar a bit.

Tales. Reasonably useless dreams.

Eenuh. General mild spices.

Hold up, you suspect Eenuh, yet found it suspicious that I roleblocked her? What? I don't understand why my targets are any dodgier than anyone else's. Would you have preferred if I protected you every night? :p

--

Roleblocked Smeagol last night. No PM, so I assume it was successful :hmm:

And as for not giving my character name/description, why should I? Plenty of people haven't done that. And look at all of the people who did; Dyson, for one. Did that make people reconsider lynching him? No. People just ignored it and concentrated on ReZ's cat's info (including me... :p).

I'll hold off from voting so we can keep discussing things but I'll be voting for Eddie at the end of the day if nothing more solid comes up.

ReZ, you had better be town! :p

Unless you're lying about having investigated me, you have my power now. What kind of beef do you still have with me? And all of the people who didn't believe me when I said it? :hmm:

You know, Ell has been giving off a suspicious vibe for a while, but it's nothing concrete. Maybe it's because he has kept reminding us that he was suspicious of me (a tactic scumnags will often use, keeping alive suspicions of townies), even over Dohnut, who, as we've seen, was actually a threat to the town.

But then again, Dyson was also still suspicious of me, and that meant nothing, so I don't know.

Considering the amount of players, I'm.....near convinced/confident there (should) have been....six mafia to start with. We've got rid of two, so there are probably four left. Possibly three. At least three basically. If its four, then we've still comfortably got 3 full day phases (I think) to get more/some/one.

At the moment we've got 2 choices, you or ReZ. ReZ has proven more useful and reliable for the town so far so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not voting for anyone just yet though.

Ahem...Dyson... :p

You know, Ell has been giving off a suspicious vibe for a while, but it's nothing concrete. Maybe it's because he has kept reminding us that he was suspicious of me (a tactic scumnags will often use, keeping alive suspicions of townies), even over Dohnut, who, as we've seen, was actually a threat to the town.

Maybe that's why I've lasted so long (well, relatively) as a roleblocker/protector. The mafia are really having fun with me...

Regarding Ellmeister, does anyone know whether we've seen targets from him before? If he has, I'll go back and check...haven't really gotten suspicious vibes from him before. Even though he jumped on me after I told my power :/

Considering the amount of players, I'm.....near convinced/confident there (should) have been....six mafia to start with. We've got rid of two, so there are probably four left. Possibly three. At least three basically. If its four, then we've still comfortably got 3 full day phases (I think) to get more/some/one.

We are 14 players left, so the majority is currently 8. According to my calculations, if there were 6 scumnags to begin with, there are 4 left now, and that means they'll get majority in 7 days. If there were 7 scumnags to begin with, or if there were 6 and Sméagol was a neutral who joined their cause, they'll reach majority in 5 days.

He targeted Sméagol the night before last and seemed adamant that he'd stopped a kill. If you roleblocked Sméagol last night then that proves he's at least not the killer...

At the time I thought he was trying to detract away from Dyson but then Dyson came up as town... I suppose he could've just been sowing the seeds of suspicion for the next phase. If he really thought Sméagol was the killer then he would've jailkept him again last night. Need to hear from him and Sméagol I think.