N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

People that can kill are people that we need to kill in order to win as the town.

THEREFORE.

Vote: Dannyboy

What about the redirectors and thieves who can mess everyone else about? And Dannyboy claims to be Good, not Neutral, so he can only contribute to the town. Or...?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fucking love for people to get my role right for once.

I AM GOOD. I do not need to kill Angus. Nintendohnut needs to kill Angus. My only job is to help the town eliminate the threats. To do that, I can kill, but since I have no clue who's mafia, I've stayed in and protected myself so far with my traps.

Eenuh, did you try to target me last night? Because that would prove I protected myself with my traps and didn't attack anyone.

I'm still a little baffled that I'm a suspect. I'm obviously not Angus, but I still look like him. The only sensible explanation is that I'm his brother, and Angus tried to murder me. If you think I have any interest in helping Angus, you're just being silly. It's pretty obvious by now that I'm on the town's side. I pushed the lynch against Marc, and I didn't vote for Mundi.

I can't find it either Cube, I was sure I saw it. I just can't find it. Not after night 1 or night 2. It could be that you deleted it, but I'm going to go with me having a mental fart, or messing up somewhere.

I trust you for now, as everything has been cleared up.

I AM GOOD. I do not need to kill Angus. Nintendohnut needs to kill Angus. My only job is to help the town eliminate the threats. To do that, I can kill, but since I have no clue who's mafia, I've stayed in and protected myself so far with my traps.

Eenuh, did you try to target me last night? Because that would prove I protected myself with my traps and didn't attack anyone.

I'm still a little baffled that I'm a suspect. I'm obviously not Angus, but I still look like him. The only sensible explanation is that I'm his brother, and Angus tried to murder me. If you think I have any interest in helping Angus, you're just being silly. It's pretty obvious by now that I'm on the town's side. I pushed the lynch against Marc, and I didn't vote for Mundi.

When you regained your memories, did you not get told you were Angus' brother?

That isn't the only sensible explanation. The more sensible one is that you are in fact Angus.

Also, I vote for Marca before but took it off to avoid him dying before he said anything, but it doesn't really matter.

I think Jay is mafia. I would like to know more of his targets since redirecting can cause a few problems/ be sneaky mafia-esque.

I don't believe you have the power to kill unconditional. Your role is identical to Nintendohnut too. There's something you're not telling us. Your "sensible explanation" is until proven otherwise just your own theory. It's not any less sensible that you are working with Angus after regaining your memories.

I'm not going to vote on you or anything, not yet, I just want to point out you're not 100% good as you think you are.

Dazz & Rummy - Misinformed cops

ReZ - Animal minion herder of many talents

Danny - seeks to eliminate threats to the town, can kill, has traps

Dohnut - seeks to kill angus, can kill, has traps(neutral)

Diageo - Jailkeeper that also finds out something about his target

jayseven - barman/re-director

cube - investigative protector - but you can't do both at the same time, right? so either/or.

Chairdriver - Magician/stage magics. iirc cleaned someone's eye? cube?

Ellmeister - (Bull fighter?). Spanish, has a cape.

Zell - Thief of some description.

Sméagol - Key wanter/thief

Flink/Deceased-Eenuh - Were supposedly partners. If they were mafia then either Eenuh got brought back and replaced another mafia or they're both town. i.e. whichever alignment they are, they're the same alignment. Flink had a key, presumably still has it?

Dyson - an aggressive protector?

Anything else wrong on this list? Also I totally just pasted half of my post in some nhs records. YOUR TAXES ARE PAYING FOR ME TO PLAY.

I don't believe you have the power to kill unconditional. Your role is identical to Nintendohnut too. There's something you're not telling us. Your "sensible explanation" is until proven otherwise just your own theory. It's not any less sensible that you are working with Angus after regaining your memories.

I'm not going to vote on you or anything, not yet, I just want to point out you're not 100% good as you think you are.

I am only going to say this one more time:

I. AM. NOT. IDENTICAL. TO. NINTENDOHNUT.

HE IS NEUTRAL.

I AM GOOD.

I do have the power to kill unconditionally. But I haven't used it. Because I'm looking for mafiosos to kill.

And my sensible explanation IS actually not just my own theory. It's the only one that makes sense. I admit that I can't prove I'm not working with Angus, but you're honestly silly if you believe me to be, considering the bastard tried to kill me.

Also, does my voting pattern mean nothing?

*sigh* I thought people would start to trust me now that Angus had been found. I guess that was wishful thinking.

I am only going to say this one more time:

I. AM. NOT. IDENTICAL. TO. NINTENDOHNUT.

HE IS NEUTRAL.

I AM GOOD.

I do have the power to kill unconditionally. But I haven't used it. Because I'm looking for mafiosos to kill.

And my sensible explanation IS actually not just my own theory. It's the only one that makes sense. I admit that I can't prove I'm not working with Angus, but you're honestly silly if you believe me to be, considering the bastard tried to kill me.

Also, does my voting pattern mean nothing?

*sigh* I thought people would start to trust me now that Angus had been found. I guess that was wishful thinking.

Have anyone proved you are good? If not, I am going to assume otherwise.

And who, other than you, has said he tried to kill you?

Voting pattern never means anything.

Have anyone proved you are good? If not, I am going to assume otherwise.

And who, other than you, has said he tried to kill you?

Voting pattern never means anything.

Nope. And if you do that, that's your mistake.

In the previous game, Angus had taken up his brother's identity after killing him. This was revealed when the roles were revealed at the end of the game. When I suggested in this game that I might actually be this brother, back from the dead, I regained my memories because that was exactly the case.

Voting patterns mean nothing? Oh, come on. I'm not saying they're solid evidence or anything, but if I was really mafia, why would I have pushed the lynch on Marc yesterday? It makes no sense.

Nope. And if you do that, that's your mistake.

In the previous game, Angus had taken up his brother's identity after killing him. This was revealed when the roles were revealed at the end of the game. When I suggested in this game that I might actually be this brother, back from the dead, I regained my memories because that was exactly the case.

Voting patterns mean nothing? Oh, come on. I'm not saying they're solid evidence or anything, but if I was really mafia, why would I have pushed the lynch on Marc yesterday? It makes no sense.

See its your explanations that I find hard to believe.

Jonnas was expecting you to simply speculate that you may be the brother? That seems so random to me. I honestly have no idea who to believe.

Also, for the list: I am a jailkeeper. I am not a bullfighter for the umpteenth time.

Personally, my only questions that I don't even know if they will help with are:

ReZ what are all the animals at your disposal?

Jay, what have you done for the past few nights?

I thought an Ostrich would be mentioned in your list when I saw it in the write-up.

Is it really a coincidence about this Ostrich in the write-up? Maybe he wasn't asleep and you sent the thing in there to confuse him.

Maybe you're evil! Vote: ReZ

I realise this is a bit of a far out theory.