NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Oops, well in that case I was mistaken. So I suppose it works all the time, as long as you aren't in DS mode.

I took my 3DS out today - in my bag, but not in my Power A Executive case. It worked a treat, as I "strengthened" two of my Miis to level 2 and 3 respectively. But still, as nice as it was, they were game shop staff, so it's a shame there don't seem to be many on the street. I fear they need a price drop or a Mario Kart ASAP.

Got to the 5th room of StreetPass Quest and completed the Zelda jigsaw!

In London it doesn't seem to be a problem, I'm getting some every time i even drift in the centre. I've had a couple of DS Sound ones which some haven't. I don't get it, can anyone explain? So I get told I have 6 new songs, and 6 new artists or whatever. But what the fuck does this mean? There's no way of seeing what people are listening to, I can't hear samples of them... I can just get a percentage of how compatible we are and information of how many songs/artists they have... It says hit parade etc. But what does any of it mean/do?

i got 1 today here in vancouver

can i send a message or something??

also, i got my ds yesterday, any recommendation for which game i should buy??

Augh! Gotta work this weekend! Curse my wretched schedule. Papa wants him summadat green light.

Hmm.. I am in London on Saturday... Maybe I'll pop along...

Got my second streetpass of all time....another Game employee...

I aww'd when he said the last game he played was Radiant Historia.

oh wow, i didn't realise it kept track of DS games too... haven't put any into mine yet... must give Golden Sun a test on the 3DS later

That's funny, the girl I levelled-up to 2 yesterday had her favourite game as Animal Crossing: Wild World. People are reverting to backwards compatibility!

That's funny, the girl I levelled-up to 2 yesterday had her favourite game as Animal Crossing: Wild World. People are reverting to backwards compatibility!

Huh? You can set DS games as your favourite game? *Goes to set DQIX as favourite*

Got my first Streetpass hit yesterday! His location was down as 'England' so he must of been a tourist visiting Wales.

Didn't get a connection at GAME sadly.

Huh? You can set DS games as your favourite game? *Goes to set DQIX as favourite*

I just tried to set Golden Sun as my fav on my friend card but it didn't appear as an option? Do you have to have played a minimum amount of time on it to do so (I only really started it up) It does appear in my Activity Log though

i got 1 today here in vancouver

can i send a message or something??

also, i got my ds yesterday, any recommendation for which game i should buy??

You can send a message when you StreetPass someone for the 2nd time. They'll receive it when you pass them a 3rd time.

As for recommendations, Pilotwings is the best example of what sort of games the hardware can calculate (and I'm impressed!) Other than that, I would be confident Street Fighter IV and Ridge Racer are good, if you like those genres.

I just tried to set Golden Sun as my fav on my friend card but it didn't appear as an option? Do you have to have played a minimum amount of time on it to do so (I only really started it up) It does appear in my Activity Log though

Sorry, maybe I was mistaken and it was just her most recently played.

Nah, couldn't set it as a favourite. I've only played Street Fighter for 9 minutes and that shows ups in the list, I'll try playing it longer to see if it does show up eventually.

As a side note; DQIX is very blurry when played in the default mode :(

The funny thing is, I tested out Zelda: Spirit Tracks and I didn't think it looked blurry at all.

Sprite based games look a lot worse than the 3D model ones.

I'm so addicted to Street Pass it isn't even funny, guys. I want to go places JUST TO GET STREETPASSES. Help me.

Snuck my 3DS into work in my pockets today. Working at the Self Service checkouts in a major supermarket, I thought maybe I'd get a few hits. Got 1. maybe I'll do it again another day.

Got a few hits last time I went to central London. Got a couple as well in Harrow. But can't wait to get back to central London and try again! Street pass paradise!

I'm so addicted to Street Pass it isn't even funny, guys. I want to go places JUST TO GET STREETPASSES. Help me.

How? Do you think someone will carry you there? ;)

Anyone around reading/newbury? I NEED a white suited mii to finish a room on the quest thingy.

I looked at my StreetPass data management section today in the system settings and despite having received multiple SP hits, all of my SP compatible titles in that section say "0 data transfers".

Is that the same for everyone else (meaning that it doesn't keep count of your SP hits in there), or is my 3DS just nuts? ::shrug:

I looked at my StreetPass data management section today in the system settings and despite having received multiple SP hits, all of my SP compatible titles in that section say "0 data transfers".

Is that the same for everyone else (meaning that it doesn't keep count of your SP hits in there), or is my 3DS just nuts? ::shrug:

Just checked my Data Management and also seen I have 0 Mii Plaza 'hits' but in total I've added around 31 people to my plaza. Strange..::shrug:

woot got my 2nd streetpass today :yay:

though just a Mii, nothing for SF4 or Ridge Racer... booo

and also he had no puzzle pieces for me... BOOOOOOOO

Though my Mii will have shoved the sites address in his face when he checks his out, haha

Here's a question... anyone get any 3DS Sound data from a StreetPass?