N-Europe

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Mokong

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, got my first streetpass. Strangely got it whilst indoors, guess one of my neighbours must have got a 3DS, or had a visitor with one.

That's very interesting, I didn't know if that'd work. I used to walk all round the houses with mine, but gave up. Maybe I'll try it again.

Ran into someone else I've already encountered in Leeds City Centre yesterday, I'm assuming he works in one of the stores (possibly one of the CeX models). Also found a few more people, including a Music StreetPass! The only thing is, I can't find a way of actually seeing the songs he had on his list...

Got two more today - the first was someone who I saw actually playing their 3DS in town, so I went and stood (probably suspiciously) close by her for 20 seconds or so, and the second was from a crowd of people coming out of a football stadium as I was walking past. Neither had puzzle pieces I needed, though. :(

Got 4 streetpasses today 3 on my way to uni and one on my home. The last was quite funny actually. So i get on the tube at Bank station, i pull out my 3ds and the green light is on. The time said 1min ago, i had a look at the mii and the guy it belonged was sitting right infront of me lol. Managed to have a one match of streetfighter, he got off the next stop.

I keep getting a few hits in Leeds City Centre, i can never decide where they are coming from though, probably a game shop

But i have had them in some random places; i went to see Fast Five and had my 3DS in my jacket, got a hit of a Jap 3DS (recently used software was Jap), i also got one at Xscape while in Nando's

oh and Hi thought i'd join a new board, i searched for street pass in leeds on google and this site poped up

I keep getting a few hits in Leeds City Centre, i can never decide where they are coming from though, probably a game shop

But i have had them in some random places; i went to see Fast Five and had my 3DS in my jacket, got a hit of a Jap 3DS (recently used software was Jap), i also got one at Xscape while in Nando's

oh and Hi thought i'd join a new board, i searched for street pass in leeds on google and this site poped up

Welcome to the forum! It was probably my posts that brought you here, let me know if you ever encounter "Nathan" in the City Centre. :)

Got a StreetPass in my local town earlier. Until today I'd only had StreetPasses in big cities.

Has anyone got more than 7 puzzles available?

Metroid: Other M

Mario and Bowser

Super Mario Galaxy 2

The Legend of Zelda

Kirby

Pikmin

New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii

Yesterday I bumped into one of my two regular StreetPass pals and had the option of starting a new jigsaw or finishing Pikmin. I chose the latter, but I'd like to know which picture the other one was!

Zelda

Kirby

New Super Mario Bros

Pikmin

Not had a StreetPass hit in almost 3 weeks now... makes me sad :(

But I managed to complete my first puzzle today, finally got the final piece to the Pikmin puzzle.... must say looks pretty awesome when finished in 3D, can't wait to finish others