Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3DS Console Codes

Mokong

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I've added a bunch of people (PM me if you add me please!) but... now what.

Now I've just got a bunch of 3DS friends but they're just sitting there... we can't contact each other through the DS... we can't alert each other for a game or anything... I've not played any online games with any of them...

What do I do now?

Gentlemen, we all know the 3DS was rushed out in order to secure prosperity and teh monies.

Now, NINTENDO is hard at work to implement a basic communication feature which will let up to 4 people! access a PictoChat room and leave messages behind, as to ensure you'll know that your friend wanted a game of Street Fighter yesterday.

Edited by Fused King

Now I've just got a bunch of 3DS friends but they're just sitting there... we can't contact each other through the DS... we can't alert each other for a game or anything... I've not played any online games with any of them...

Exactly...

The Wii had online messaging at launch.. says it all really.

Saw RedShell online earlier playing DOA, to have a game with him, I'd of had to go on here, post a message asking him if he fancied a game and hope he read his message within the next 5 minutes.

:nono:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all, just got a 3DS and looking to play some games online, I've got Resident Evil: Mercenaries and Street Fighter.

0860-3370-8924

I'll be adding as many people as i can from the first post.

3DS Console Code - 5412 - 9881 - 2109

I have...

Dead or Alive... Dimensions

Reisdent Evil!... The Mercenaries!... Threeee Deeeeeee!

If you add me, PM me.

Added both of you

• 2 weeks later...

I have added back everyone who has added me... kinda pointless me saying that because you can all see for yourselves on your 3DS friend list but anyway. :p

I look forward to possibly playing some online games with you all in the future. :)

Hey! I have my FC here. I'll be adding all of the FCs in this thread later on today after I get back from work!

Dcubed/N Muffin: 4682-8495-2193

I have both Super Street Fighter 3D and Resident Evil Mercs! See you around :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!