N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo only seems to appear when he is targeted. I think someone should remove their vote until tomorrow. Sick of people "accidentally" finishing it.

It has been drawn out long enough. Just end it already.

Remember on the first day, ReZourceman accused me of being Angela Petrelli, because apparently she can enter people's minds and stuff, and maybe make them do stuff. Anyway, she does that through sleeping right, so she wouldn't appear in the write-up? I think that makes sense as to who the other controller is, at least ReZ thought so, maybe he knew something?

I just really don't want to be wrongfully lynched. I applaud the mafia though for thinking this out so intricately.

I never ever killed anyone, so you can at least be sure I'm not the killer...

Going to sleep, for now I'm more convinced about Rummy, so...

Vote: Rummy

diageo: I know of a sleeping woman if it's relevant? *not reading thread properly*

I was talking about a sleeping woman there.

Anyway, I can't sleep if I keep thinking of this thread.

I am starting to think it isn't Diageo we should be going for. The lack of explanation from Ellmeister is worrying. Also if Diageo forced Cube to do something we should have been told that the bald man was controlling Rummy. As it stands that person controlling Rummy seems to be neither Diageo or Cube. Since Rummy won't say what he got in his pm yesterday, when he was forced to investigate, I'm gonna vote: Rummy

Jesus herojan, pay attention, I did not get a PM to say what was in it, there was NO PM. I have only recieved PMs from nights twice, Night 1 telling me I could not deter ReZ and he didn't seem to even notice I was there, and Night 5(last night) telling me Ando powered me up and so tonight I can both protect and roleblock.

Okay, so Rummy, don't target me or Diageo.

So don't target you, so you can confirm Diageo's roleblocking? Don't target Diageo so you can confirm his roleblocking? What if he's mafia, what if you're mafia? What if you're BOTH mafia in cahoots?

For a roleblocker, he has apparently failed 4/5 nights on the trot, whereas *I* have not, yet I'm under suspicion still? Why does him proving himself a roleblocker, having consistently failed, make him innocent, but not me? Considering I've been confirmed to be a roleblocker by Diageo himself? I think someone mentioned we've already had a roleblocker, in the form of chair? Will there really be 2 other good roleblockers?

Also, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME OFF BEFORE 7PM TONIGHT. Do not let Diageo or Jonnas(though he does) have a casting vote. If either of these guys have a casting vote and get me lynched, I'd consider them both highly suspicious.

(For the record, as of yesterday I'm a 9-5 working man mon-fri for the foreseeable future, please bear that in mind along with me also needing a life. I can maybe get on at work, but it's a brand new place and I don't want to be seen taking the piss, especially as I'm on no contract. I will promise to try and get one at least once every 24 hours however)

For the record, can I actually ask, is all the suspicion on me just from the writeups? I'm still not sure what I've actually done to warrant it, and I've pointed out more than once that for both the last few writeups I have been forced to do something.

Come to think of that actually, Herojan I was forced to do something last night yet nothing in my PM mentioned/told me of it, I was literally just told that I was powered up by Ando.

Second to earlier Jonnas, assuming you and Diageo are not working together, what happens if he simply tells you not to use your power? Will that not look like a roleblock and hence 'confirm' him as a roleblocker? I think he probably does have the power to control people, which would include roleblocking but not be limited to it.

Either that or he's a re-director, which I guess could make some sense and explain why he hasn't successfully roleblocked anyone yet(iirc?).

Jesus herojan, pay attention, I did not get a PM to say what was in it, there was NO PM. I have only recieved PMs from nights twice, Night 1 telling me I could not deter ReZ and he didn't seem to even notice I was there, and Night 5(last night) telling me Ando powered me up and so tonight I can both protect and roleblock.

That is exactly what I said happened to me when trying to roleblock you Cube, so it can happen. Because you were controlling ReZ and you got your PM first, you got to control him without him being roleblocked by Rummy.

So don't target you, so you can confirm Diageo's roleblocking? Don't target Diageo so you can confirm his roleblocking? What if he's mafia, what if you're mafia? What if you're BOTH mafia in cahoots?

For a roleblocker, he has apparently failed 4/5 nights on the trot, whereas *I* have not, yet I'm under suspicion still? Why does him proving himself a roleblocker, having consistently failed, make him innocent, but not me? Considering I've been confirmed to be a roleblocker by Diageo himself? I think someone mentioned we've already had a roleblocker, in the form of chair? Will there really be 2 other good roleblockers?

Well that's convenient, you're the one that made me fail twice. No one is saying you're not a roleblocker. Well you are saying you are a jailkeeper which doesn't even make sense with a paralysing power. But if you are a jailkeeper that still means there are two roleblockers. And I already said I think Chair was mafia. We don't need you to prove your power because no one is questioning your power.

Also, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME OFF BEFORE 7PM TONIGHT. Do not let Diageo or Jonnas(though he does) have a casting vote. If either of these guys have a casting vote and get me lynched, I'd consider them both highly suspicious.

For the record, can I actually ask, is all the suspicion on me just from the writeups? I'm still not sure what I've actually done to warrant it, and I've pointed out more than once that for both the last few writeups I have been forced to do something.

Come to think of that actually, Herojan I was forced to do something last night yet nothing in my PM mentioned/told me of it, I was literally just told that I was powered up by Ando.

Second to earlier Jonnas, assuming you and Diageo are not working together, what happens if he simply tells you not to use your power? Will that not look like a roleblock and hence 'confirm' him as a roleblocker? I think he probably does have the power to control people, which would include roleblocking but not be limited to it.

Either that or he's a re-director, which I guess could make some sense and explain why he hasn't successfully roleblocked anyone yet(iirc?).

If I'm a redirector, who did I redirect ReZ to?

And Ellmeister is the sleeping woman, so she's Angela Petrelli. ReZ said that Angela can control people through dreams, enter them and manipulate them, so she could be the second one controlling people.

I don't know who, but maybe it did not work, I didn't manage to roleblock him that night either.

Who was the mafia member that Danny said definitely targetted ReZ that night? There was like a definite good and definite bad, wasn't there?

ReZ said that Angela can control people through dreams, enter them and manipulate them, so she could be the second one controlling people.

We can read the thread, you know. Making your lie pointless.

Angela has Precognitive dreaming anyway.

We can read the thread, you know. Making your lie pointless.

Angela has Precognitive dreaming anyway.

Well then read the first day where ReZ accused me of being her. I don't know what her powers were, but he said she could be a roleblocker which doesn't go with precognitive dreaming. He says he watches the show so I believed him about Angela.

I'm awesome. I'm just thankful to not have been killed.

Correctamundo. I can target two people tonight, so Ando is almost certainly good - because if they were BAD and had that power, they probably would have targeted one of their team mates.

I'm offended. My son is black.

Ah, this is interesting. I'm going to re-read my PMs and report back at the end of this post.

Oooh, this is gonna be awkward.

And what if he turned into a weird and creepy mix between Spider-Man and the Hulk? :p

------------

Right my PM is reasonably vague about the goings ons, but says along the lines of "You were plagued by overpowering abilities" - "two of which were powerful enough to overwhelm your own free will". The supercharging bit is something I discovered when I got home.

So, Diageo is likely to be Angela Petrelli, and is possibly a roleblocker? The other.....I can remember someone in the show....who literally barked orders. Gah! Why can't I remember this. What was Papa Petrelli's power...(wikipedia) oh yeah.

Maybe the two that targeted me (not Dannyboy or Ando) are working together? Or maybe not. I can't even see what I did.....doesn't seem like I did anything.

But fine if ReZ was talking crap. I was just trying to make sense of what he said.

Oh wait, I'm just pretending ReZ said something and hoping no one reads the thread, right Cube? He never said anything at all about Angela Petrelli and specifically didn't accuse me of being her. Sorry then...

Jesus herojan, pay attention, I did not get a PM to say what was in it, there was NO PM.

That's what I mean though. If you were forced to investigate someone by Cube you should have the information too. I pretty much just want that explained. remove Vote So no one kills you. We still have discussion time left!

Ellmeister who did you target to get that info and what did it say, exactly?

Going to sleep, for now I'm more convinced about Rummy, so...

Vote: Rummy

diageo: I know of a sleeping woman if it's relevant? *not reading thread properly*

How did you know I was the sleeping lady. think I may be "dignified". Which could mean Rummy told the information to you.. even though my PM said to commanding lady.

I did not target anyone. I get random events which may be metaphorical or not.

I mean, I think I may be described as dignified lady actually, but didn't reveal that because SOMEONE has information on that character.

Also Diageo, stop trying to lie your way out of this about ReZ. She could never control people!

You were trying to make it sound like ReZ stated that as a fact, when he was just speculating.

I was also speculating. Am I not allowed?

How did you know I was the sleeping lady. think I may be "dignified". Which could mean Rummy told the information to you.. even though my PM said to commanding lady.

I did not target anyone. I get random events which may be metaphorical or not.

I mean, I think I may be described as dignified lady actually, but didn't reveal that because SOMEONE has information on that character.

Also Diageo, stop trying to lie your way out of this about ReZ. She could never control people!

May be metaphorical? So your information could be wrong?

I don't know if she can, I was just speculating because I remembered ReZ saying something about it. Everyone else is speculating, but if it's me I must be lying. I caught glimpses of the first season of the show. I know very little about it. I never knew that woman even had a power, just that she was the cheerleader's mother.

Okay, I will quote my pm:

[i will just point out that your dreams are not necessarily always real events and will sometimes be metaphorical or just hints at things]

This is what Peeps told me. HOWEVER, this is what I received about Night #4:

Your actions are being decided for you. You're struggling against the oppressive force but it's no good. You find you are being forced to walk towards your own home (Angela's). Strangely you appear to be breaking in.

You reach your bedroom and see yourself (Dignified lady? Angela) in bed asleep. You sit down in the corner of the room and catch sight of yourself in the mirror. You appear to be a young woman with blonde hair(Rummy?).

While you're checking out the room you idly shoot sparks of electricity from one hand to the other. After a time you are once again forced to move and eventually reach a commanding woman (DIAGEO), telling her what you saw.

Which isn't metaphorical and quite helpful once I found out who people were...

Blond with sparks has definitely got to be me, which means that's definitely me in the writeup, which means I definitely did not reach my originally intended target, which was Jonnas.

(not for any reason btw, just random targetting as i said before)

I definitely did not reach my originally intended target, which was Jonnas.

You said it was Dazz, just a moment ago...

Either way, I don't know why you accused me just now. I'm voting for Diageo.

That offering for Diageo to prove himself by targeting me is in case he survives today, because no, I don't believe his claims.

I targetted Dazz last night, you were the night before. The night I was forced to watch the woman, I targetted you, last night I was forced to shock an old man, but I had targetted Dazz. I didn't realise when I originally said it that the old man was Smeagol in a disguise, I thought I could have reached my target anyway.

(I've run out of work for today it seems and my lady for annoying with questions has gone home, so shall I, will be back online in like an hour please don't kill me)

You said it was Dazz, just a moment ago...

Either way, I don't know why you accused me just now. I'm voting for Diageo.

That offering for Diageo to prove himself by targeting me is in case he survives today, because no, I don't believe his claims.

Where did he say he targeted me? I can't see him saying he did today (will check yesterday)...

I sit, and I watch.

Your arguments are not concise, and when you basically say "oh more half-evidence? YOU MUST BE WRONG!" to several different people, and when there've been 3 mafia deaths already, it's easier to assume you're mafia than it is to assume you're right.

Even if you're town, this whole furure will shed light all over the place. We already have another suspect to grill tomorrow, so from the town's point of view it's really not that big a risk to sever you.

Personally, I thought aqui|a/ando was maff from the start - even before ReZ tried to suggest that it was clever mafia tactic to target their own and made me paranoid and uncertain. Aqui|a's been largely let fly with his ability... but then it surely makes sense that it's a townie role, so water under the bridge.

But yes; I go to work 5 days a week for 7 hours plus two hours of travelling then have to cook my dinner from scratch when I get home have been sitting aside and merely following the topic. Why not? The more I stay out of the milling and tilling, the easier it is to go through the thread and piece together all the puzzles when I throw my pieces into the mix.