N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the wiki, he can control who he wants.

The thing I am worried about is that he is a "puppet master". This(to me) means he needs to know what he is telling people to do, ie tell them to shoot someone etc. Cube claimed he made Rez use his normal ability, even though Cube didn't know Rez's ability.

Cube, wanna show your PM?

I'd rather just explain it (although I can show it to you if you really want to): It says that I control someone and decide on what they do to someone else, and that the success will be based on the abilities of the person I'm controlling.

Fine, I don't like doing this but:

Eric Doyle - Town - Muscular Manipulation

Doyle.png

After a shady start to your enhanced ability life, you have cast away your evil intentions and become a force for good. Each night you can pick a target control their actions. You can decide what they do and to whom but the success of these actions will be determined by your target's own abilities.

At least this is all getting to a fun start, a lot of stuff to speculate.

Has anyone yet spoke?

Just in case someone might come in with a last minute plot twist.

Ooh all the twists so close to the deadline! :D

This day might end in a cliffhanger.

Vote: ReZ

If anyone's lying, it's him. Why? I just feel he's the best liar of the 3 people involved. No other reason, really.

Wow thanks man :mad:.

Seriously though, that's a flimsy argument if I've ever heard one. Care to add something concrete to the information?