Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Name that Game! (56K run away!)

Hellfire

Superfrog, Chuck Rock and Quake.

Some great choices there :) NZS rocks my world.

You know your stuff! It's kind of hard to keep thing's organized here, so if the one who guesses doesn't post an image, someone else can do it, just try not to accumulate unanswered images.

Fantastic%20Dizzy%20(GS).gif

Heh, Meik is right - but I picked a screenie that didnt have such an obvious name to use, mainly because Im too lazy to upload it to my webpage. ;)

Such a great game - its like a mini Morrowind years before such a concept seemed possible. I had to restart at one point after months of play because I went ona murderous rampage killing rich people and discovered I had killed someone I needed to advance the plot. Whoops.

________

Vapor Genie Vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

Now people, let's have a bit of order. Winner posts the new image and should upload it to imageshack with a new name first. If the winner doesn't post a new image in 12 hours or something then someone else can post an image. Give them longer than 20 minutes.

Let's start with |Laguna|'s image.

Oh no that is a classic game Laguna! Captian Kidd or er spectrum boy. No wait sometihng and the mushrooms and different worlds and shooting things! Damnit it even had a pong minigame in one of them. Man when you tell I will be so annoyed :heh: Man Alive that was one super game...

Damnit stupid brain memory thing. COMMANDER KEEN!!!!! That was a test and a half. No idea which episode though. Those games rocked :yay: