N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, what do we do... get rid of heroicjanitor again or try to work out another mafia?

I amn't a killer any more. I had amnesia and needed to get inspiration from someone to find my way in life. I targeted you and I am now an amateur programmer who wants to go to university. Go figure.

So...who are you then? OR what do you do? Or y'kno, tell us ANYTHING. You seem to have taken a while to find yourself in the writeup, which colours ARE yours? Anything, about yourself, anything at all? Not like I've asked repeatedly and you've ignored it...

Don't think you read my later post, no? I'm never mentioned by colours. Which is why I had so much trouble locating myself in the write-up. I kept looking at all the colours and none matched.

Apart from that, I don't feel I have anything to share. It doesn't seem like my power has really had any effect so far in this game. *shrugs*

I'm not ignoring you, I simply have nothing worth sharing.

Have you shared anything about your role/power by the way? I'd like to know more about you. Have you evolved during the game? And what is the silver hatch?

Okay, I know Eenuh is mentioned by colours/ am pretty sure she is the reason for the beeping. Wasn't thinking this was a major problem until I remembered the beeping pokedex from the last game, what pokemon had that?

Actually, having looked, I now see that pokemon died, someone carrying on his work??

Okay, I know Eenuh is mentioned by colours/ am pretty sure she is the reason for the beeping. Wasn't thinking this was a major problem until I remembered the beeping pokedex from the last game, what pokemon had that?

Actually, having looked, I now see that pokemon died, someone carrying on his work??

Can you say what colours are for me then? Cause I thought I had figured them out, but then someone else claimed those colours. As far as I can tell, my colours aren't mentioned in the game.

I also don't have a pokédex. What did it do in the last game?

I've been meaning to say for a while, but I'm guessing one of those cream and whites, probably the magenta one, is a Pidgey evo, most likely Pidgeotto.

Why the hilarious write-ups regarding your character?

See above, possibly on both counts, I forgot the follow up to your small brown cream thing and who it was. Mainly for the Eenuh thing though.

I mentioned somewhere before, I think the brown and cream thing was Eevee, who evolved into Flareon.

Right, what do we do... get rid of heroicjanitor again or try to work out another mafia?

Also, Diageo was the one I found to have a power called inheritance revival egg. I wonder if we'll see him back in this game.

Obviously Diageo was the egg person who protected Dyson and someone else from being killed :(

herojan seems pretty harmless for now, if he gets his killing power back after tonight we can think about getting rid of him.

Ell, I don't think this thing is a Pokedex, because in the last game it was described as a "device". This blipping/beeping thing is definitely up to no good though. Who is Voltorb/Electrode??

There seems to be a lot of beeping going on just generally. Mewtwo's bomb yesterday and every night... is it possible the mafia (run by Cybernetic Mewtwo) is made up of technological pokemon? As in, pokemon that are technology based, like Voltorb/electrode etc? It's just a possibility that I thought about when I saw it was specifically cybernetic Mewtwo in the mafia and that there's (at least) a voltorb/electrode that we know about.

Also, there are several people who aren't saying much in this game, and I thought inactivity was going to be punished. I realise that killing off a load of townies isn't a good plan at all, but it's annoying that there are a small number still not taking part when the discussion has been so awesome.

Peeps, what did you do the night before last? Night 4? Someone sent me a picture of a Ho-Oh, and I've no idea why. I want to know why!!

Nothing to do with me, I targeted myself night 4 so I could evolve.

I was attacked last night and didn't reach my target. I didn't think this could happen but apparently the pokémon that attacked me was of equal power. I shot off a solarbeam so hopefully this Pokémon will be roleblocked for the next night.

Chairdriver, what did you do last night?

Nothing to do with me, I targeted myself night 4 so I could evolve.

I was attacked last night and didn't reach my target. I didn't think this could happen but apparently the pokémon that attacked me was of equal power. I shot off a solarbeam so hopefully this Pokémon will be roleblocked for the next night.

Chairdriver, what did you do last night?

Weird, me and Diageo were the only ones to target you. And since I know who targeted you I wasn't roleblocked, and Diageo is Chansey obviously.

There seems to be a lot of beeping going on just generally. Mewtwo's bomb yesterday and every night... is it possible the mafia (run by Cybernetic Mewtwo) is made up of technological pokemon? As in, pokemon that are technology based, like Voltorb/electrode etc? It's just a possibility that I thought about when I saw it was specifically cybernetic Mewtwo in the mafia and that there's (at least) a voltorb/electrode that we know about.

Also, there are several people who aren't saying much in this game, and I thought inactivity was going to be punished. I realise that killing off a load of townies isn't a good plan at all, but it's annoying that there are a small number still not taking part when the discussion has been so awesome.

I don't think the mafia is specifically technological based. I know who the voltorb/electrode is, but I don't know if they are mafia.

It also wouldn't be too good killing inactives, as that lowers the chances of the town even more. Let's just hope people participate a bit more from now on or something. But for some people it's not always easy to be online when the discussion is happening, so don't be too harsh on them for it.

I don't think the mafia is specifically technological based. I know who the voltorb/electrode is, but I don't know if they are mafia.

It also wouldn't be too good killing inactives, as that lowers the chances of the town even more. Let's just hope people participate a bit more from now on or something. But for some people it's not always easy to be online when the discussion is happening, so don't be too harsh on them for it.

Why don't you think so? And if you know who voltorb/electrode is wouldn't it be better to share that as they may potentially be dangerous? Especially as you aren't sure whether or not they're mafia...

Maybe I'm being over-cautious but I think with cybernetic mewtwo coming from the future it make sense for the mafia to be futuristic/technological.

SECOND POST: Oh, Diageo based win! :D Take that suckerrrs :p

**Several days ago Brian Mcoy PMd me asking to be replaced, after trying to find someone who hasn't participated before I have had no luck.

I asked Sméagol if he would be willing to take over the role, as his previous role was quite uninvolved (a Neutral, non-info-gatherer). He has accepted and has thus replaced Brian Mcoy**

I do not want to cut any more inactives, however I will do if necessary.

Current Players (14);

Brian Mcoy (Sméagol), Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 23rd March