N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me likes. Can we ask how you know btw?

Sure, I'm Charmander and I watch people. I decided to watch jayseven as I suspected him of being evil for the final vote on Zell (I personally suspect anyone who voted after MadDog mentioned that Ho-oh was actually in the game).

Interestingly, I targeted heroic on night 1. There was a commotion outside his hut, but he was unaffected. Furthermore:

A small orange Pokemon concentrated on an expertly crafted wooden hut.

He didn't appear in the write up. Like the killer that night.

Sure, I'm Charmander and I watch people. I decided to watch jayseven as I suspected him of being evil for the final vote on Zell (I personally suspect anyone who voted after MadDog mentioned that Ho-oh was actually in the game).

Interestingly, I targeted heroic on night 1. There was a commotion outside his hut, but he was unaffected. Furthermore:

He didn't appear in the write up. Like the killer that night.

Well I didn't do anything on the first night. That's why I didn't appear. Are you saying you saw me attack Jayseven? Or are you saying you have a list of people who targeted Jayseven and I'm one of them?

I'll explain my power depending on your answer.

Well I didn't do anything on the first night. That's why I didn't appear. Are you saying you saw me attack Jayseven? Or are you saying you have a list of people who targeted Jayseven and I'm one of them?

I saw you kill jayseven.

I'll explain my power depending on your answer.

Now that's just plain weird.

I'd also like to know how you were able to identify the presence of a vigilante so easily.

I'd also like to know how you were able to identify the presence of a vigilante so easily.

Well actually I think I would have done that regardless since the mafia had an invisible killer. I was more sure than others that the mafia wouldn't use a non-invisible killer :p

But yeah I am the vigilante. My power is that I can kill the least active person in the game. I don't have to however, which is why I refrained on the first night. It is part of Rez's new tough stance on inactives. You suspected Jayseven of being mafia too, Cube. But I won't kill again unless people want me to. Maybe we should have a vote before each night on whether I should kill the least active person? I am machop.

Rez tells me who is the least active each night. Last night it was Jayseven, with a total of two posts in this game. One to say he texted Rez but failed to target anyone on the first night. The second to finish off Zell. He made a third during the night phase but that doesn't count.

I confirm whether I want them killed.

Is that sarcasm or a genuine comment? I can't tell. =P

Genuine comment. I was told that jay died because he had the lowest post count.

I'm not removing my vote because I distrust and dislike vigilantes.

.....A dull cyan and light brown Pokemon slowly and stealthily crept towards the grape and purple Pokemon. A precise and deadly sliding tackle floored it, knocking it unconscious. Becoming tangible the Pokemon was able to be strangled. It lay on the floor, still.

For MadDog :p

What is your win condition?

Oh sorry, my power is called "inactivity killer". My win condition is that I have to kill players whose combined post total is 30, at which stage I lose the inactivity killer power and win with the town.

MadDog: His power matches my info.

Oh sorry, my power is called "inactivity killer". My win condition is that I have to kill players whose combined post total is 30, at which stage I lose the inactivity killer power and win with the town.

The bolded part is the bit I don't believe.

What in the world do we have to gain from killing inactives? It will reduce our chances to win.

This. I don't like the fact that players can be killed with one PM regardless of whether they're good, bad or neutral, or how useful their power is. What have we to gain from keeping you around? :hmm: I bet you have some weird win condition and/or abilities as well. I don't like it at all...