N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna hear something from jayseven, and still more from Eenuh.

On Marcamillian's original point that there wouldn't be two fiery town roleblockers, maybe there wouldn't, but doesn't that give rise to possibility that Zell is the town one, and Marcamillian the mafia one?

I mostly make them about how likely people are to do something though

! :laughing:

Well anyway him being Ho-Oh should be cause for alarm. He probably came back in time with Mewtwo. Vote: Zell

Actually, the assumptions I've called you out on have been about what's likely to be in the game. I've merely pointed out that I've found those assumptions pretty weak if not directly unlikely.

I mostly make them about how likely people are to do something though

! :laughing:

Well anyway him being Ho-Oh should be cause for alarm. He probably came back in time with Mewtwo. Vote: Zell

I'm inclined to go with that, but I'm still unsure. He got 7 of 11 votes btw.

Rummy, a point made earlier, if Zell is good than Marc is likely mafia. So it's quite a move from him if he's mafia.

On Marcamillian's original point that there wouldn't be two fiery town roleblockers, maybe there wouldn't, but doesn't that give rise to possibility that Zell is the town one, and Marcamillian the mafia one?

Definitely, except it would be a pretty ballsy move on Marc's part since he was the one who brought it up.

Right so I got half way through the new posts and was ready to remove my vote (especially after Maddog's post), but having read the second half I'm again suspicious of Zell. Heroic's point about coming back in time is a very good one, and it would mean that we're looking for newer pokemon being the mafia which would make things easier...

For now I'm leaving my vote on, I'm still convinced by the 'he's mafia' option more than the 'he's town' option, but if something comes out to prove it either way I'll vote accordingly. I'm just glad this day is going somewhere!

Definitely, except it would be a pretty ballsy move on Marc's part since he was the one who brought it up.

There's always the chance that they are both town, or one of them is neutral and is claiming a different power to look less suspicious.

Basically he had no reason to lie about being a fire type. There are not that many majestic pokemon in the first 150 but he would have lied about being one of them rather than being Ho-Oh. The reason for him appearing to do nothing, is that either he recharged last night after his massively powerful blast(Zell being mafia here), Jonnas is lying about not being roleblocked(Zell being townie and jonnas being mafia), or Zell was redirected to a mafia last night so that any investigators would see him as evil, in which case the roleblocked mafia isn't saying he was roleblocked.

Zell didn't lie about being fire-type, iirc? He even said that he thought he was the one in the write-up.

It is normal to have two townie roleblockers? If there are two players with the same role, they usually have conflicting win conditions just to make it different, right?

Btw last time, all three of the legendary birds were on the townie side. I wonder if it's safe to assume the same this time. I'm starting to think that maybe Ho-oh is neutral and Zell is trying to cover up that fact, because it's not in the original three.

I rest my case. :heh:

He has been silenced - for posting his role PM, ironically.

Yeah, I'm a spastic, ignore me. I also highly doubt ho-oh is in the game, if we lynch zell and he IS ho-oh but innocent, we've learnt that the rules apparently don't apply and rez needs a slappin. If we lynch zell and he's something he said he wasn't, he's probably mafia and we'll be a step closer to home.

Basically, I don't feel I have any reason to doubt any of the claims made, but it just doesn't seem to add up.

Yeah, I'm a spastic, ignore me. I also highly doubt ho-oh is in the game, if we lynch zell and he IS ho-oh but innocent, we've learnt that the rules apparently don't apply and rez needs a slappin. If we lynch zell and he's something he said he wasn't, he's probably mafia and we'll be a step closer to home.

*sigh* I just don't know. I'm willing to go with the Zell lynch if that's where we're heading, but I'm not sure of anything.

Zell didn't lie about being fire-type, iirc? He even said that he thought he was the one in the write-up.

It is normal to have two townie roleblockers? If there are two players with the same role, they usually have conflicting win conditions just to make it different, right?

Btw last time, all three of the legendary birds were on the townie side. I wonder if it's safe to assume the same this time. I'm starting to think that maybe Ho-oh is neutral and Zell is trying to cover up that fact, because it's not in the original three.

It's never safe to assume anything, and I don't trust you.

If I die tonight, go for Eddie! And Eenuh! And maybe Jonnas! And possibly Jay! And Marc! Unless Zell turns out bad, then scratch marc. I have completely baseless suspicions, but why not!

Btw Zell, if you are town, I'm really sorry. It might give us something, though.

He claimed he was fire type, he could have been lying, he could not have been. There is no evidence he is fire, however.

It is not normal to have two townie roleblockers, unless one is a jailkeeper or else has some other type of difference. This includes win condition.

It seems weird that ReZ is repeating characters, but I guess it could happen if he is trying to continue some sort of storyline.

Well that's what I mean, he came out as a fire type by himself. There was no point in him lying there.

There could be two townie roleblockers. I just don't really believe Zell is a simple roleblocker. His attack was a bit too aggressive. I think if that hit someone it would do more than roleblock them, maybe injure them or silence them in some way.

Not sure it is safe to assume, but it looks like one is so far. And we've only seen one. I think Zell is Ho-Oh too but we're are debating whether he is worth lynching right now. At this stage so much is built around him that lynching him might be good regardless of his allegiances...

Why do you highly doubt it?

Because it is very out of place and against the theme of the game. How do you know his pokemon, what information do you get above anyone else and why is it not attached to a particular player?

I think you might be the one with a pokedex. Anyway, you should know who was Ho-oh because you would need to target people to find out information about them. If you just get random information about the game, it seems like a shit power.

You should tell us how you know Ho-oh is in the game, because you could easily be mistaken, or lying.

It could work as a mafia tactic. Say I'm pretty sure there is a Ho-oh in this game, but not attaching it to any particular person because if Zell got found out, you would be in trouble. But leaving it this way, you can get away with it for a while and near the end of the game, you could say you were mistaken after all.

I also agree that lynching Zell would tell us a lot about the nature of this game.

If he isn't Ho-oh, why would he take such a chance? And what are the chances that he would strike it that lucky, and someone would just come out and say no i'm Ho-oh. I've nothing to do with Pokedex, aswell.

It could always be a double bluff, it's so outrageous that people will believe it. It has been done before. He didn't strike it lucky, I just said that the theory includes you as mafia.

No one would come out and say "No I'm Ho-oh" because Ho-oh isn't in this game, and he knows that.

Will you answer the question instead of avoiding it. Either tell me how you know, or what you know. I don't trust you and your judgement, so I want to make my own mind up with the information you have.

I'm not defending Zell, i'm just getting what i know out there. Do you really think i'd put myself on the line like that? He's what, 3 votes from being lynched, even i'm not that stupid to make such a silly move. I know this info is solid, and that's all there is, there's nothing more you could do with it.