N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

I don't get why people are saying I've not been active. I've been sending in my targets, I've read the thread and I've posted where possible. Especially the last few days I've been posting and following the thread constantly when I'm online. Saying I'm inactive is bullshit.

To be honest I'm a bit fed up of defending myself when I've done nothing wrong. I've explained everything again and again, and what I'm saying is 100% the truth. Do with it what you will.

I'm off for some relaxation time (film!).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas wasn't used as killer that night either. I think that was meant to be his alibi.

But then what's the explanation for targeting marc, a townie, me, a townie and giving me double power allowing me to evolve?

It would be an elaborate alibi. Did Ell vote for Jonnas?

It makes me kind of suspicious, but if anything i'm more suspicious of those that we know hardly anything about.

List of order of activity:

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

heroicjanitor

Tales

Eenuh

The Peeps

mr-paul

Rummy

ReZourceman

Ellmeister

MadDog

Sméagol

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

Cube

EddieColeslaw

Zell

Marcamillian

Brian Mcoy

Dyson

chairdriver

jayseven

How many of those posts are in the last day though? :P

I don't get why people are saying I've not been active. I've been sending in my targets, I've read the thread and I've posted where possible. Especially the last few days I've been posting and following the thread constantly when I'm online. Saying I'm inactive is bullshit.

To be honest I'm a bit fed up of defending myself when I've done nothing wrong. I've explained everything again and again, and what I'm saying is 100% the truth. Do with it what you will.

I'm off for some relaxation time (film!).

It's nothing personal, it's just the usual mafia paranoia. :heh: It can still be effing annoying, though. ;)

People who voted for Jonnas:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Diageo

MadDog

mr-paul

Cube

Jonnas (double vote)

EddieColeslaw (didn't get counted)

I think I trust Ellmeister more than the others, as mr-paul can confirm a beneficial action from him. mr-paul, what do you mean by double power? Actually what did Ellmeister do to you, I've forgotten :( Enhanced your power?

I feel I keep repeating myself :P

You doubled me the night after chair.

Night one I targeted Diageo, found out he had Inheritance Revival Egg.

Night two I targeted Zell, found he was a roleblocker. Ell targeted me, I could then target myself and someone else.

I targeted myself and Marcamillian, but I was roleblocked. Chair splashed me that night, meaning night 4 I could target myself and someone else.

That night I targeted myself and Tales, was successful, found Tales was a protector (which he denies), evolved to Wartortle.

Night 5 targeted myself, evolved to Blastoise.

And Tales denies being a protector

And Cube denies that mr-paul targeted me, something that's supported by the write up(it shows Cube targeting me, but not mr-paul) I don't distrust him though, something must have happened.

Current Players (14);

Brian Mcoy (Sméagol), Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 23rd March

Vote : Eenuh - 3 ; Tales, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Chairdriver - 2 ; MadDog, Ellmeister.

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 ; Eenuh.

Vote : Ellmeister - 4 ; The Peeps, heroicjanitor, Diageo, Chairdriver.

I don't know what else to say about that. To my knowlege I haven't caused you anything as far as I know, and the write up doesn't support it.

I'm not sure what's on Ellmeister, a roleblock that doesn't look like a roleblock, that's all?

I don't know what else to say about that. To my knowlege I haven't caused you anything as far as I know, and the write up doesn't support it.

I'm not sure what's on Ellmeister, a roleblock that doesn't look like a roleblock, that's all?

Um, yes it does. It says I "had some trouble" and "went to bed with a migraine".

I'm really not sure why heroic is so desperate to lynch me, every post seems to be hinting toward getting rid of me. Even if someone else says 'this person might be evil' he says 'yeah but Nintendohnut probably is too', I don't really know why.

I'm still incredibly suspicious of Eenuh, moreso than anyone else at this point, so I won't change my vote. I think she's wriggling out of it here, posting things like 'oh I don't know why this is happening, I don't want to defend myself any more' etc. A very townie-sounding thing to do, so the perfect defence for a mafioso...

I don't understand, that is clearly my blocking power ice beam used on Jonnas which failed.

i used my power on marc but he never said anything...I'm not going to say HEY MAFIA I HELPED DOUBLE SOMEONE'S POWER. clearly by making marc say anything. I only revealed later.

I used on mr-paul not knowing what would happen either, until he said something.

I blasted Chair because he came back as gyrados, a previously evil pokemon IIRC. I blasted Maddog because like I explained earlier, wanted to see who he was described as in write-up because I didn't trust him so wanted to stop him.

I'm not going to refresh when I'm untrusting/suspicious of people!

Ice powder doesn't sound particularly beneficial to me, but I'm really not sure. I've totally misunderstood Ell's power also; Ell, did you not claim to be a jailkeeper at some point? I've been going off such a thing for the last day(irl) or two.