NEurope
Happenstance

Online gamer dies after three-day session

Oh right yeah didn't spot that factor.

What a shame, to throw away your life over a game.

I'm sure I read this a few months ago?

no your thinking of the other guy who died from dehydration or summit...

Hasn't anyone else noticed the grammer error in this 'professional' news site?

I often eat little food sleep.

Whats most shocking, he was in an internet cafe? Surely the owner or person running the place would have moved him on at some point.

A lot of people are selfish in that regard, they wouldn't care how long your there, they just care about the money you give them, although they probably would be loosing out on a lot of profit by him LOL

I was going to call him an idiot, then i remembered that day i spent 16 hours on Rollercoaster Tycoon.

I was going to call him an idiot, then i remembered that day i spent 16 hours on Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Did you die?

Did you die?

No, but hundreds of my park guests that rode the dodgy rollercoaster i made when i was tired, did. SEE - gaming KILLS.

slothz.png

its not possible to die from eating nothing in 3 days... heck its not even really possible to die without drinking anything for 3 days.

Anorexics live for years on no food, so there's gotta be a different reason

That's assuming he was on a normal diet. He was probably in a shitty condition at the start of those three days.

I have it in my head that you can go a week without water and a month and a half or two months without food. Too lazy to read the article on my phone especially since it doesn't give a cause of death. Probably a general "the games dun it" attitude.

I have it in my head that you can go a week without water and a month and a half or two months without food. Too lazy to read the article on my phone especially since it doesn't give a cause of death. Probably a general "the games dun it" attitude.

10 days is the max you can last if you're in a cool place. If it's hotter and/or you're doing any sort of exertion then it's shortened.

Although they would suffer adverse effects long before that. Dehydration is a slow and painful death.

Edited by MoogleViper

10 days is the max you can last if you're in a cool place. If it's hotter and/or you're doing any sort of exertion then it's shortened.

Although they would suffer adverse effects long before that. Watching Comedy Rainbowis a slow and painful death.

Fixed for you Moooooogle! :p

If this dude had had a 3 day comedy rainbow session I think suicide would be the cause of death.

:(

I think it's Rez's inner-child.

Don't say this out loud.