Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lady Gaga

Beast

I love it.

But on Facebook you say you "nothing it"?

--

I like it. It's far better than the atrocity that was Born This Way, but it's still giving off the feeling that she's trying too hard. She needs to get rid of Laurieann Gibson as soon as possible. Anyway. The video's getting shown on Idol, so it's blatantly going to push the song into the US top 10, but it's practically dead here.

US pop tarts appear to be failing over here. Britney, GaGa and now Beyonce (the latter of which is deserved. My ears are still ringing). Yet utter shit like Jessie J's 'Price Tag' sells by the bucket load.

Colour me confused.

Edited by Slaggis

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video! :) I was almost sure that this was a cut version as she mentioned there would be a speaking part at the end. Regardless, I'm glad Gaga kept this video nice and short-ish.

Plus, Jesus = :love: Totally feeding into my Middle-Eastern lusting at the moment :p

I don't understand why people are so against the video? I mean, it's not amazing, but it's not exactly remarkably bad.

Tells a story, and has dance moves. *Shrugs*

---

I actually really like the song too. Much more than anything from her first album.

I liked the video because she looked pretty in it. I know looks aren't everything but in her last few videos it seems she's been making every effort to look as atrociously ugly as possible.

But yeah... it was just a nice, simple pop video. I think the problem is that you could probably see this as a Britney video from 10 years ago, or something.

Like the video, the simple dancing bits are probably my fave part though!

I've always prefered this song to BTW, but the speaking part does let it down, she really needs to stop with that!

The video's getting shown on Idol, so it's blatantly going to push the song into the US top 10, but it's practically dead here.

US pop tarts appear to be failing over here. Britney, GaGa and now Beyonce (the latter of which is deserved. My ears are still ringing). Yet utter shit like Jessie J's 'Price Tag' sells by the bucket load.

Colour me confused.

Tbf Britneys new stuff is mediocre, Beyonce's song is plain crap and regarding GaGa, Born This Way was pretty rubbish and with this, maybe people are just waiting for/will buy the album instead... that's sometimes the case with Second singles.

Sounds like a really obvious song it sounds like. Maybe just in the style of. Very american. Very musical.

Production as usual is good/mildly interesting.

God she hypes herself up. Lyrically it's a non-event, but like...the way she (and reporters) have talked about the album (presumably not allowed to say negative things before it's out), you'd think it was the second coming. There're better lyrics on Ke$ha's last album.

Yeah does has that American anthem sound... very Glee!

Quite like it/T'is alright.

... but yeah could also be in Eurovision... Celine Dion rocking out! :p

Yeah this album isn't delivering/living up to the hype yet. Think she could have done with taking a bit more time away.

Have to disagree with the 'sounds very glee' comments.

Given that Glee just absolutely, totally, utterly DESTROY every single song.

That program, winds me up like you would not believe.

It cannot sound like glee as glee just rips everything off and is totally unoriginal.

Apologies for the rant fellow forum goers, I just wont have Gaga compared with that.

Have to disagree with the 'sounds very glee' comments.

Given that Glee just absolutely, totally, utterly DESTROY every single song.

That program, winds me up like you would not believe.

It cannot sound like glee as glee just rips everything off and is totally unoriginal.

Apologies for the rant fellow forum goers, I just wont have Gaga compared with that.

Not everything. They were actually original with four songs, one of them should have been number #1...I am, of course, talking about Trouty Mouth, which I would like to hear Gaga sing just for the lulz. :p

She just tweeted saying she's on Graham Norton tonight, and doing 2 songs, which are probably Judas and The Edge of Glory.

Unlikely, I don't normally watch it either, but did anyone happen to see her mentoring on American Idol last night (was it?)... she looked terrible!

Edited by Retro_Link

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!