NEurope
Stocka

Final Fantasy Official Thread

From a translation, this was gained:

"You use WFC to write letters in the game to your friend. Your friend can then reply your letter. It seems that this will trigger some sort of special events within the game. "

ff01.jpg

I came.

Seriously if this was released here I would have to rob a bank and buy it. So hot

Not only is it the first Special Edition lite..but its also the greatest. Well done Square

Not only is it the first Special Edition lite..but its also the greatest. Well done Square

yeah until the legend of zelda limited edition *drools over the thought of it*

I came.

Seriously if this was released here I would have to rob a bank and buy it. So hot

That is the sex.

If this was released over here I'd seriously consider getting a lite although I have a DS and don't want to sell it as I got it for my 18th birthday :smile:

I'm not so sure about the number underneath the logo, other than that that is one hot looking piece of hardware.

I can only imagine now Nintendo releasing a gold DS Lite with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and the Triforce on top.

I really really really hope for online co-op with this,if it does I won't be off it for a long time.But if it doesn't ,it still looks really good.

AH! Im nearing the end of FFIV...I can taste it. Its such an awesome game, i recommend this to ANY rpg fan, actually, ANY ONE thats willing to give any game a try. You'l be hooked.

The only downside is that they didnt optimize it for the GBA's capabilities, theres bugs and the occasional pause it the ATB system, the latter is the one i find quite annoying.

Im gonna finish this mini review now because im on a laptop and my foot is cramping.

HOTTDAIMN!!! That special edition of the FF Lite is looking pretty good. That has to hit here in the states, I must have it. I wonder how many DS Lite's I'm gonna end up having to buy, once we get the black one here, and if they make a special Zelda theme one.:sad:

And then theres the Pokemon edition that they will make for sure.

I'm not so sure about the number underneath the logo, other than that that is one hot looking piece of hardware.

I think it's cool in a way as it emphasises the limitedness of the thing.

Imagine if you got the final console with 99999 on it or you got the first one with 0001 printed!

Although that said, most people are going to end up with random numbers like 76489 : /

Any news on a price point? Will this be sold as a standalone or will it be with FF3?

I think it's cool in a way as it emphasises the limitedness of the thing.

Imagine if you got the final console with 99999 on it or you got the first one with 0001 printed!

Although that said, most people are going to end up with random numbers like 76489 : /

Any news on a price point? Will this be sold as a standalone or will it be with FF3?

with FF III i think-i mean it would be dumb to not include the game in the box with it wouldnt it? and all over console limited editions have included the game except the pokemon ones i think :S

I guess the fact there's only one character in those scenes now is because they're going to have the others introduced through the story to actually give them some depth.

I guess the fact there's only one character in those scenes now is because they're going to have the others introduced through the story to actually give them some depth.

Yeah, they first started doing that in FFIV on the SNES so im guessing they wanted this in III, add's a lot of depth into the story.

first true ds rpg?I want something to last me a while besides advanced wars damn it!