N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy and Haden live to fight another season in the top league.

Mcoy would also like to take this time to host a party for all players who will be in the top league next season (that's right even the NWO are invited)

Mcoy would like to celebrate the demotion of Silverdale, Bayern Bru and Happenstance. Mcoy hopes we'll have some better competition with the new promotions.

Edited by Brian Mcoy
Automerged Doublepost

Ain't no grave that can hold this league down

Week 9-10

Mcoys Sons 1-0 Roostophe Rovers

Roostophe Rovers 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites 3-2 Happenstance FC

Happenstance FC 3-3 Essex Elites

Silverdale Hotpot 3-0 Bayern Bru

Bayern Bru 1-4 Silverdale Hotpot

Edd Kirby Athletic 1-0 Haden United

Haden United 2-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Battlestar Odwinica 2-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Week 9:

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 1-0 Haden United, Athletic are the first side to beat United and get a crucial 3 points in the first leg of the double.

Turned on Style – Silverdale Hotpot, 3 great goals against Bru without conceding.

Player of the Day – Jamie Jerome, Silverdale Hotpot, great goal and assist for his club from the talented midfielder.

Week 10:

Most Important Result – Bayern Bru 1-4 Silverdale Hotpot, great away and double win for Silverdale could they yet survive?

Turned on Style – Silverdale Hotpot, 7 goals in the double great stuff!

Player of the Day – Josh Harford, Happenstance FC, amazing defending a goal and an assist helped his team get a point in this entertaining encounter.

Anyone has a decent young keeper to sell me? I want to know if he increased after this season and his last dev value. Got 2.5 million now plus whatever I can sell my current keeper for, unless he retires.

My guy should be going up to a 20 6 after the change report if you want him?

My DV's aren't all that great either, they were looking good earlier in the season but because I haven't been winning my average form is lower than hoped. I think a season in the Middle league will do me some good. Get my squad into shape. I have 5 mil sitting in the bank which will be getting spanked on new players in the Summer.

My DV's aren't all that great either, they were looking good earlier in the season but because I haven't been winning my average form is lower than hoped. I think a season in the Middle league will do me some good. Get my squad into shape. I have 5 mil sitting in the bank which will be getting spanked on new players in the Summer.

Sounds great(and expensive) How much? Skills?

So far, Tales, Jay7, Dyson and Maddog have shown interest. Need more people than that! :p

Also, just someone posted a press release under the name Elminster. Too close to mine, I was here first!

Count me in! Maybe do predictions for all:- champions, promotees, relegatees and bottom finishers then the one who who got the most predections correct out of all that lot wins!?

Anyone know what happens if you have players completing training on the day of the change report which should be Friday? What kicks in 1st, the change report or the increase in form? Would be a shame if the form went up from training only to be raped away as a result of the change report straight after...either way i guess the training should still be beneficial!

Bayern Bru, officially the yo-yo club of the N-Europe League?

Guys look at this:

devilov.jpg

The number 666 in games won drawn and lost.

If you add goals for, goals against and goal difference (31+33+2)=66

Points - Games played... 24-18=6

Position in the table= 6

DEVIL

Edited by Ellmeister
Automerged Doublepost

Basically, you get a "change report" tomorrow that will show you who has gone up (or down) in skill.

If they go up (usually with anyone over 10+ depending on factors) their form will drop, so it is a good idea to train them.

Anyone under 10 may go down or stay same.

Any prizes you may have won in league will be given to you in econ and that's about it.

Sounds great(and expensive) How much? Skills?

All-round (don't know why a keeper can get this), moody and cheats.

2.7m econ.

Bayern Bru, officially the yo-yo club of the N-Europe League?

Hardly, I went down last Summer because I was on holiday and couldn't do my team for a few weeks. Other than that this is the first time I've ever been relegated!

I have one who played 18 and has 6 in dev value. But he's 36 though. And fired.

Charlie: Looks good, I'll probably put in a bid after the change report and before the season starts, if don't find any better on the market.

Edited by Tales

My change report is going to be mint. Can't wait.

Your change report is always good.

I reckon I might be a candidate for yo-yo club; past 4 seasons has been relegated, promoted, relegated, promoted.

If we need any more people to join, might be worth calling Season 18 The Mafia season? :p

9+ for me. Overall was 6+ though...My keeper(sold/fired), my best defender, and my oldest striker(retiring) all dropped one...

But I had 9 visible increases too, but no double jumps as I hoped. Got my first one with 10, just 25 years old, he has a training cone so hopefully I can get him to 15 before he reaches 30 years.

Edited by Tales