NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

The three tier system works. The middle league aren't all strong enough for the top tier (no offence guys!) so it won't just end up being detrimental to those who want to build up their teams for the top league.

I think the three tier is best basically.

What? No. The bottom league should easily be the smallest. 10-10-8, I say!

If that's too mental... 9-10-9. Mid-league is so fucking hectic. 6 teams out 0f 9 changing each season?! Madness.

Surely 9-9-10 makes sense?

Hmm thats what I would want. It seems it automatically sets the highest number of teams to the top league.

Oddy is there a way around this?

Close friendly between and Emo Blades. 1-1 and 7-7 in chances. Didn't do much for my form though.

Didn't set my tactics against Gaggle today and still won! One of my forwards was even playing in midfield!

10-9-9 it is! It makes it more difficult for us in the top league because we don't miss any games. All-out action!

Does that mean Seahawks joins the middle league? I also asked about this earlier, can we change the name Lower League I to Middle League? Isn't everyone using the latter anyway?

Does that mean Seahawks joins the middle league? I also asked about this earlier, can we change the name Lower League I to Middle League? Isn't everyone using the latter anyway?

Name is changed already :D

I think it may mean Recall stays up rather than Seahawks coming up.

New Season is up!

Will reveal the winning prize draw number later tonight...

And it means I'm staying up as well. Not too happy about it, if I'm honest. *Rips up Middle League plans*

The amount of times I've finished a season in a drop zone, but then stayed up due to league restructuring, or a technicality, is more times than I've actually been relegated!

I'm confused, I've stayed up again. I didn't want to stay up. Again. Lol. I actually want to win matches and stuff....:p

Sorry I have no power over who goes up and down otherwise I would ask, still anyone else excited at the big looking leagues! :D

First/last game will be against Nikos' unbeaten men... and I don't feel greatly confident that I'll beat him! Need my forwards to get all awesome all of a sudden.

It's literally my middle 6 matches that I'm crossing my fingers for!